Chapter TWENTY SEVEN

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 27

 

Dear Yura,

 

               Sorry, should I call you noona? Yura-noona? But you know what? I would love to call you babe, jagiya, aegi, yeobo or honey. I might be crazy for writing this but everything in here is true. I have loved you for a very long time and it because I cannot tell you. You didn’t know how much I’ve been wanting to tell you my true feelings but the words that I want to tell you won’t form in my lips and all I always do is act like I didn’t care when all this time I care for you. I care for what you feel and if you’re doing fine with Luhan on your side. I might be harsh and cold towards you it is because I’m refraining myself to fall deeper in love with you. I don’t want to make another mistake in my life because being your father’s illegitimate child is already the greatest mistake I’ve done. Yura, I’ve been wanting to call you Yura all my life but you’re my noona and no one can change it. Not even my mother who has already abandoned me nor our ever supportive dad. Sometimes, I wish I wasn’t born by my mom and being part of this nice family. However, I’m very thankful because if not for them I wouldn’t meet you, my magnificent moon.

My moon that seems so bright even in the darkest night, so beautiful and kind reaching my heart with its warm light yet touching you will make this dream vanish in a blink of an eye. So, what should I do even if you can reach me, I just can’t reach you.

 

P.S. I dont want to be your dongsaeng

Chanyeol

 

 

 

 

 

The door squeak open and it reveals Chanyeol gazing angrily at me as I hold the piece of paper. He shut the door so mad and trudging his way to me grabbing the paper then he torn it into pieces right on my face. He is smoldering angry and I’m so scared of Chanyeol, this is the first time I’ve seen him this mad. And I don’t know what should I do, I’m trembling in fear because his gaze just pierces right through my soul.

 

“What the hell?! I hate it when other person touches my things!” He yelled and I just turned so stunned, so I’m just another person for him.

 

I can’t utter any word and my fear doubles up when he pushes me exasperatedly down in bed. He hovers above me, my arms are pinned forcefully by him, his eyes are very mad and he started to kiss my neck down to my collar bones.  A tear escaped from my eyes and stained my face with a single streak, his going to do it to me tonight and he would be like a werewolf who’s hungry for its prey.

But Chanyeol suddenly stops.

He releases me from his forceful grips and he moves away from me.

 

“I’m so sorry Seohee. I’m so sorry.”  He said repeatedly as he cringe himself.

 

I didn’t know he is in love with Yura-eonnie, I didn’t know he is also suffering, I’ve been with him but I didn’t know anything about him. I’m so stupid. I haul my body and reach to cup his hurtful face.

 

“Why? Why didn’t you tell me?” I mumble.

 

“Because it wasn’t supposed to be revealed. I’m already doing my best to move on from that stupid love and it’s you now, who I love Seohee.” He responded in pain.

 

“No! You don’t love me, all this time I’ve been searching for that little fire of love in your eyes Chan but I just can’t find it but you see I love the way you take care of me. So, I keep on asking myself if you really love me Chan and right now, I’ve got the answer.” I said looking at his eyes.

 

“No! You’re wrong! I love you! I really do!” Chanyeol cried.

 

“Chan, don’t lie to yourself. Did you even try to tell Yura-eonnie how you feel for her?” I ask and he shook his head like a kid in pain.

 

“Then tell  her, in that way you can finally let her go, you can finally let go of your feelings for her and then that’s when you’re going to move on. You just can’t move on like this without bursting your feelings for the one you truly love.” I said as I snuggle him for comfort.

 

“But she’s my sister Seohee! She’s my noona!” He whimpers under my arms.

 

“It doesn’t matter! So, what if she’s your noona? As long as what you truly feel is real, that doesn’t matter.” I responded.

 

“Confess and move on Chan. That way you can be happy, because there will be no regrets waiting for you that you haven’t told her that you love her.”  I added and he turns to face me.

 

“You think so?”  He asks gazing at me with calm glimmering eyes.

 

“Yes, believe me. I’ve been through that.”  I mumble and he leans to peck a kiss on my forehead.

 

“I’m sorry for using you Seohee and thank you for being with me.”  He sweetly whispered and he pushes me again in bed cuddling me.

 

“Yah! Get off me babo!” I jokingly said.

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s stay like this before we part Seohee.” He mutters.

 

“Part?”

 

“Yes, I’m setting you free now and I’ll tell Yura-noona soon that I love her.” He said and hugged me tightly.

 

 

Then we both stayed like that and we talked a lot of things. Chanyeol becomes an open book and those mysteries about him that I can’t seem to decipher has been concealed. Why his eyes don’t seem to tell me he loves me, it is because he is in love with someone else. Why is he so quiet and cold when Yura-eonnie is around, it is because his heart is pounding for her. Why is he hot to Luhan-oppa, it is because he is his rival. Why Minah said Chanyeol is being serious to me, it is because he seriously wants to move on from his love to Yura-eonnie. Why he doesn’t kiss me on my lips, it is because he respects me. Why is he so sad when there is nothing to be sad, it is because it pains him that his love was never recognized. Chanyeol is always in pain but I can’t see it, he is really good in making others happy yet he can’t make himself happy.

 

“So, you’ve become a Casanova just to make yourself fall for someone else?” I ask.

 

“Yeah. Then I just got addicted to it, girls in bed with me that way I can be fulfilled but right after it I would feel emptiness and I can’t find myself fall in love. That’s why when you get into the picture, I got into the idea that you can help me move on and maybe I can really love you. Sorry, I didn’t mean to use you but Seohee I really do like you. You’re one of kind.” He said while twiddling my hair gently.

 

“I know right, I’m precious.” I boasted giggling.

 

“Hey, I can still help you move on even if we’re just friends.” I added.

 

“Friends with benefits?”  He said smiling slyly at me.

 

“Babo! Not that! We can just have fun together, go on dates like we used to but no more kissing.” I mumble.

 

“Ahh, I wanted to kiss you but I just can’t.” He pouted.

 

“That’s okay, so no more kissing and no more hugging?” I said.

 

“Just no more kissing because I really love hugging you like this. I really love your scent.” He mumbles as he pulls me tighter for a hug.

 

“Cherries?” I ask and he smiled whiffing at me.

 

“Seohee be honest with me, you didn’t love me did you?” He asks and then I feel guilty.

 

“I guess, I can’t lie. I love someone else but I can’t hurt you, you’re my friend after all.”  I mumble.

 

“Well, thank you Seohee. I think we can be best friends. And who’s the lucky guy?”  He asks.

 

“Secret and besides I’m already moving on from it.” I said.

 

“Unfair but its okay, I understand. Let’s move on together!” Chanyeol cheered and I approved.

 

 

 

Sehun’s POV

 

“What?? You’re going to do it with her??” I shriek right after Chanyeol told me his plan.

 

He is freaking going to touch my Seohee!! What should I do?? I want to lock this guy up or just to beat him up to stop him from his evil plans. Chanyeol has already planned this right from the start! And I should’ve have warned Seohee and convince her not to attend this party.

 

“Yah! Calm down Sehun. So, be sure no one gets to knock in my room okay? Don’t let the other guys interrupt and if they needed something just help them.” Chanyeol whispers.

 

“Yah! Wait!” I mutter.

 

“I need to go now because my cherry tart is waiting for me. Bye!”  He said and shut the door.

                                                                                                                                                                                 

Then he left me there in the room with Kai, D.O. and Suho-hyung.

I just can’t imagine it! My thoughts are so muddled up of the things I wanted to do. Should I kick his bedroom door and snatch Seohee away? But that would be ridiculous besides I should not let them know I feel something for that ugly girl. Plus, I just can’t face her right now because of that stupid pepero scenes still playing on my mind. I really thought I would die of heart attack in that moment our faces were getting closer and our lips biting on the pepero finding its way to touch each other but unluckily we need to stop and leave a tiny bit of it. Tsss. Stupid game!

 

I keep on walking back and forth here in our room thinking if I should rescue that ugly girl and I’ve already wasted ten whole minutes just by walking here with no sense.

 

“Yah! Can’t you just sleep already Sehun?” Kai said.

 

“I’m sleeping guys, goodnight.” D.O. yawns and pulled his blanket to sleep.

 

“Where’s Suho-hyung?”  I ask.

 

“Of course he is still in the rest room doing his skin care routine.” Kai mumbles as he read his manga.

 

I knock on the rest room door for hyung to come out so I can ask him what should I do but he keeps on saying one more minute and he’ll be out but it’s already five minutes of knocking and he’s still not done. Aissh!

Every second counts and maybe right at this moment Chanyeol already pushed Seohee on the bed. So, I ran outside and found myself trying to knock on Chan’s bedroom door but I can’t seem to haul my arm to knock. It’s so simple to knock but I can’t, and I’m already getting impatient here waiting for nothing! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! I’m going crazy!! What have you done to me stupid Seohee?!

Then I suddenly heard some giggling behind this door and its Seohee’s voice, she’s asking for help and telling Chanyeol to stop. Oh no! What the hell is Chanyeol doing??!! No way!! He’s already touching her! No! Andwae!! I need to stop him!! I need to rescue Seohee!!

I’ll count to three and I’m going to kick this freaking door.

 

Hana... Dul… Set..!

 

 

O__O

O__O

O__O

 

What the hell are they doing??!!

 

All I thought Seohee is already being defiled!! But hell no! I’m so stupid!! They are just tickling each other in that mattress while laughing out loud. This is really embarrassing!! What should I do now? I just destroyed the door. Seohee and Chanyeol’s eyes are all on me shocked that I kicked the door open.

 

“Did you just kick my door?”  Chanyeol asks his face twitching.

 

What should I say?? Sehun-ah babo!!

 

“Sorry! I thought you called me.” I fib with a nonsense reason and left them there.

 

Stupid Seohee!! I got worried for nothing!

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

 

“Yah! What’s that commotion outside?” Suho-hyung asks as I arrived in our room and pairs of eyes are on me asking the same thing.

 

“Did I just hear someone kicked a door?”  D.O. said pulling himself up.

 

“That was nothing. I just knock on Chanyeol to ask him where did he put my earphones.”  I fib again with a very ridiculous reason.

 

I won’t forget this birthday party ever! Tssss..

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ahh,  Class starts tomorrow ;_;

Goodnight guys!!
 
^_^