Chapter NINE

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 9

 

Sehun's POV

 

It's 6:35 in the morning and  I'm staring at Seohee's sleeping face thinking if I should kiss her or not because she shared me her dinner last night. I really can't make a choice!! It's so hard! It's not like I'm a ert or something but I really do think I am a ert kissing her without her permission but ANIYO! I'm just getting my revenge on her for being so annoying and making me feel this unwanted feelings. 

I don't even know why I get so annoyed everytime I see her, it's not only because our moms are great rivals in business but it's something different. It feels like my heart is going to burst out of my chest and I hate it. I hate her for making me feel nervous around  her and cussing her makes me feel at ease. I don't even get it why I get irritated when some other guys come close with her especially when my friends does, maybe I really do not want to share my friends with her. Well, why would I even share my precious hyungs to her?

If only I could lock her up here and not let her exist forever to stop myself from getting this excruciating emotions. But ofcourse I cannot just lock her up or kill her in her sleep because that would be so troublesome as if I could actually kill a person. So to stop this excruiciating emotions to emerge I found out that stealing a kiss from her is so much better than killing her or even cussing her all day. 

Actually the first time I stole a kiss from her was just because she stole a kiss from me in our first night which really terrified the hell out of me, how could she kiss me suddenly when I was sleeping? I mean pretending to be asleep because I don't want to talk to her anymore that  night but it turned out that I pretended to be asleep the whole night because I can't just sleep anymore. My heart is beating like crazy at the time, afraid that she might wake up from the noise of my heart beating, I would even like to throw up right there but I just can't. 

And getting my bitter revenge the following day I decided to stole a kiss from that ugly Seohee which turned out to be not that bad. I don't even like it if you think I do, I just feel at ease when my lips landed on her. My heart which is usually loud when she's around became calm for that short moment I kiss her, so from that day I first stole a kiss from her, it was repeated and now it became my daily routine, I always stole a kiss from her when she's in a deep slumber. 

 

So should I kiss her today or not?

Don't kiss her because she shared her dinner with me last night, so to make up with that kindness I should'nt kiss her today.

Kiss her because if I don't, my heart would just go crazy and I would just feel horrible the entire day.

 

Okay. I choose the latter.

 

Then I just do my thing, as usual stealing a kiss from this ugly creature.

There you go. Oh Sehun feels better now.

 

 

I think I'll just do her laundry and clean the apartment today to make up for the dinner.hehe

 

 

 

Seohee's POV

 

I don't know why Sehun's always out of the bed early, well it's not like I care, I'm just curious of what kind of evil plan he's hiding.

I get up from my bed and searched for that y stick.

And in my great surprise.

 

"WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING MY ?!! YOU ERT!!" I shouted as I saw my (gosh this is embarrassing) my in his hands here in the laundry room.

 

I hurriedly grab my thing from him and he just won't let it go.

 

"YAH!! LET GO OF THIS!!" I yelled.

 

"NO!! GIVE IT BACK!" He replied.

 

"YOU REALLY ARE A ERT!! LET IT GO!!" I shouted back.

 

But he's so persistent and keep on pulling it, my gosh he will ruin my underwear if he would continue doing this.

And yes I'm not wrong! Just look at my it becomes slacken!

 

"Oh noooo..my Victoria's Secret.." I mumbled.

 

Sehun just gawk to what just happened.

 

"GREAT!! JUST GREAT SEHUN!!" I holler.

 

I notice some familiar clothes in the laundry basket and it's my clothes. Don't tell me he's washing my clothes??!!!

!!

YOU PIECE OF OH SEHUN!!!

I ABSOLUTELY KNOW YOU DON'T DO HOUSEHOLD CHORES, HOW COULD YOU MAKE MY CLOTHES AS YOUR FIRST EXPERIMENTAL SAMPLES!!

 

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I cried as I saw some of my clothes being washed inside the washing machine.

 

"It's going to be destroyed!! My most precious clothes!!" I cried and drop myself in the slightly wet floor.

 

"JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO HUH SEHUN??!! RUINING MY CLOTHES DO YOU THINK I COULD USE THAT AGAIN AFTER IT COMES OUT OF THAT MACHINE?!!" I holler in so much anger.

 

"I'm just trying to wash your clothes." he mumbled.

 

"TRYING TO WASH MY CLOTHES?? DID I ASK YOU TO DO THAT?!!" 

 

"Tsss..I'll just buy you a new one." he hissed.

 

"WHAT?? Are you seriously out of your mind?? Hello??!! Those clothes inside were specially made by my mom and you can't see that anywhere!" 

 

"Yah!! I'm trying to wash your clothes to make up for that dinner last night. I'm just trying to get back of that little kindness with this. And sorry." He said and turns his back on me.

 

"SORRY??!! Can your sorry fixed all that's been ruined?? Aish!!" I said and messed my hair in disgust.

 

"Look! I'm just trying to say thank you by this,okay?!"  he said and started walking out of the laundry room.

 

"FINE! Next time, I'll just say the two words  THANK YOU, instead of doing this." he added and shut the door leaving me inside in despair.

 

SO THAT'S IT??

HE JUST RUINED EVERYTHING AND RUN AWAY!

SUCH A JERK!!!

AAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!