Chapter EIGHT

Stolen Kisses

Chapter 8

 

Seohee's POV

 

 

"PERFECT!" I mumble as I check my outfit one last time in the mirror.

 

"Where are you going?" A random voice I never thought I would hear echoed in our living room.

 

Sehun's laying lazily in the couch while watching a football game with the remote on his hand. I just rolled my eyes at him and made my way out, why do I need to tell him where I would go? Are we that close? And aren't we supposed to be ignoring each other? Whatever! Just beware Seohee he might be up to something.

 

I'm on my way to D.O's condo unit for our cooking practice, how cool he has his own condo unit while still in high school but I heard his and Kai's parents are busy working abroad, so they're just living together in D.O's unit. Another cool thing, they can do whatever they want without getting reprimanded.

 

I push the buzzer waiting for someone to open and it suddenly squeak open revealing Kai shirtless with his pants hanging low seeing his CK undies >////<

 

"Annyeong.." I mumbled as I look at him.

 

Gosh. I can feel myself burning and my eyes are buried to his broad shoulders and hot abs.

I didn't know that Kai is this hot and no one even warned me about him being topless in here.OMO.

And why am I getting flustered here? I shook my head and bring myself back to my senses.

 

"Come on in." He said and lead the way to their open kitchen where D.O is preparing our ingredients and utensils.

 

I love their two floor condo unit, they have this modern interior design which is really awesome, the paint around the condo is all white with the touch of black and gray furnitures with a big flat screen tv hanging, there are also various paintings on the wall which I think Kai doesn't really care why it's hanging there, lastly there's this full glass window in their living room which you can actually see the whole city for being high up here. 

 

"Hi D.O., let's get started?" I smiled at D.O who's in the other corner.

 

"Sure." he replied.

 

And then we started to cut the ingredients for the rice omellete, well D.O thought me how to properly cut the ingredients which I ruthlessly cut at first. I can actually see Kai from here he's so indulge in watching a football game which I think that's what Sehun's watching earlier. After cutting the ingredients, I just let D.O. do the cooking first for I have no idea how to start it and I'm afraid I might start a fire again like the last time.

And wow just wow! How could he perfectly flip the egg? I mean it's really hard I've been trying it here since forever and I'm just wasting eggs. Aigoo!

 

"Can I have this?" Suddenly Kai appeared in front of me which startled me.

 

"Gosh! you scared me Kai!" I sigh.

 

"Wae? I'm starviing." He said.

 

"Nothing, sure you can have that." I replied.

 

"Thanks." he smiled and took a seat and munch in the rice omelette.

 

"Yah!! Why are you eating that KIM JONGIN?!!" D.O freaks out.

 

"What? I'm starving here!" he replied.

 

"No! Aish! Let me taste that first! I need to rate Seohee's cooking." D.O said then grab the chopsticks and plate from Kai.

 

"It's just an omelette rice, you don't need to be so worked up!" Kai growl.

 

"Yeah right. Mianhe." D.O replied sarcastically and tasted the not so good in the eyes omelette rice I made.

 

I just look at D.O. who's tasting and feeling the omelette rice I cooked while Kai grab the chopsticks and plate right away.

 

"So, how was it?" I asks him.

 

"Good! The taste is good! But the presentation is a failure." he says.

 

"I know right." I mutter.

 

"Omelette rice is still an omelette rice, you don't need to make it pretty because you're still going to eat that." Kai mumbled.

 

"As if someone's going to eat a not so good looking dish." D.O replied.

 

"Whatever Kyungsoo. Anyways I love this, thanks Seohee." Kai said as he finished eating and messes my hair as he return in watching football.

 

"Should I do it again?" I asks D.O.

 

"Hmm.. Let's stop in here and let's cook other dishes, rice omelette is boring." D.O. mumbled and started to cook something.

 

 

Time check 6:03pm 

I spent my whole day here and help D.O. cook so many dishes which I don't even know if they can finish all of that, anyway everything happened today was very knowledgeable, I think I can actually cook next time on my own. 

I insisted not to bring but they said it will just spoil in there so they let me bring some foods, which I think are not just some because it's too many. So, I dropby in Mrs. Kwon and give them some dish and unluckily Jinyoung made a prank on me again which I got slipped on the floor because he put some of his marbles in there. Why does this kid needs to be so harsh on me? I didn't do anything  against him did I? T__T

I'm pretty sure Sehun's been training Jinyoung to be just like him, God! Please don't let that kid grow like that y stick even though I know I'm so late now.

 

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

Why does this saturday is so boring?My phone is ringing nonstop because Chanmi keeps on bugging me to practice cooking with her, as if I would go with her! So I turn my phone off and buried myself on the couch since this morning watching football and anything on television. I wonder where that ugly Seohee went, does she really dresses like that casually? And I'm not complimentiing her outfit! She looks...She looks..She looks..I don't know! Never mind! I'm just getting irriated thinking about her! 

I'll just steal a kiss tomorrow morning to get back at her for making me furious by just seeing her! haha

 

 

 

Ahhh..I'm hungry and I'm sick of eating ramyun everyday,I want to eat a real food as in real food that's been cooked under the fire.

I think I should dropby D.O's unit and have his kimchi spaghetti tonight but I feel lazy and I just want to lay in here.

I hear the door shut that ugly Seohee is back,tsss.

Should I ignore her or cuss her?

Either way.

 

Wow she didn't even glance at me, ignoring me huh? She just make her way through the dining table and put something above it. 

Omo! I can  smell it! I can definitely smell it! Kimchi Spaghetti!!! and why does she have it? Aish! I wanted to have a bite on what she's tasting right now. I just my lips as I watch her eat  the foods she brought. She might feeling weird because I'm staring at her so she glared at me, as if I'll get scared.

I just can't take this anymore!! I'm hungry!! However I can't just in there and eat with her because we are definitely not close.

Argh!! She's torturing me!! Doesn't she have any plan to share that with me? I'm definitely drooling here >.<

You'll just see Shin Seohee, I'll get back at you for making me feel this!

 

"Yah!! Are you just going to stare at me? Come and eat here!" she yelled.

 

WHAT? DID SHE JUST INVITE ME TO EAT WITH HER?

Am I hearing things right?haha

Sure,if that's what you want.

 

I seated then grab a pair of chopsticks and dig in to the food she brought. 

 

"Where did you get these many foods? Have you been to a party and take home some?" I said as I eat.

 

"Pabo! Don't compare me with you!" She replied.

 

"This is so delicious it' feels like D.O.'s the one who cook this." I mumbled.

 

"Because it's really him who cooked that." She said.

 

"Huh?"  I furrowed my brows at her confusingly.

 

"I went at their unit to practice for the culinary class and he ended up cooking something else." 

 

"Jinjja? You should have said that earlier so I could go there and have a mess with Kai." I said.

 

I notice she becomes silent when I said Kai's name and is she blushing? or am I imagining things?

 

"And why would I? So you could cuss me the whole day?" 

 

"Right!" I replied.

 

"Tsss..Thanks a lot Oh Sehun. Thanks alot." She said and walks away shutting the bedroom door close.

 

 

 

Thank you for the food ugly Seohee.

I might let you pass tomorrow or maybe not.

I'll just think about it. 

:P