My Panda Friend

Puppy Love

 

                Tao is one of the naughtiest kids in class. He’s hyperactive and energetic, so his parents actually sent him for wushu classes to calm his hyperactivity. Tao may only be 5 years old, but he can kick . Once he kicked so high, he knocked one of the vases down from the shelf. Ms. Lee made him stand in the corner all day.

                Kris was the awkward and slightly gangly kid. He is the tallest in class and they always say tall kids have it rough. Kris is living proof of that. Because of his large stature, he finds it difficult to make friends.

                One day, when the kids were playing in the outside playground, some naughty kids from the kindie next door tried to make fun of Kris.

                “Hey big guy, how’s the air up there?”

                “Yeah, have you seen your cousin, the giraffe?”

                Tao didn’t know Kris all too well, but he didn’t like anyone making fun of his classmate, especially if they are from next door. He walked over to the fence that separated them and scolded them.

                “Stop making fun of him. It’s not funny.”

                “Yeah, get lost you big bullies.” Chanyeol said, coming to join as well.

                “Why? Are you gonna tell your mummy about us?” the big kid taunted.

                “No, but I can do wushu.”

                “Wushu? What’s that?”

                Tao kicked the fence with so much force and vigor that it shook and scared the bullies. The kids ran back into their classroom and Tao smirked. That scared them.

                “Tao, your shoe…” Kris pointed. Tao looked down. Yikes, his shoes got torn. His mother is definitely not going to like this.

                “It’s alright, although mummy is not gonna like this.” Tao muttered. “Are you okay?”

                “I’m fine. Thank you.”

                The next day, Kris came to class with a big panda plushie. He saw Tao and handed it to him. Tao smiled widely, he loved plushies.

                “For me?”

                “Yeah. I felt sorry for what happened and since mummy won’t give me money for shoes, I took my panda plushie for you.”

                “Oh I love it! Thank you so much!” Tao hugged his little toy tightly and Kris smiled.

                “You look cute, like a panda.” The tall boy blurted.

                “Really? Everyone says that!” Tao said, putting his panda toy down and grabbing Kris’s hand. “Let’s go play together.”

                Ms. Lee watched from her spot inside the classroom. She smiled absentmindedly as Tao pulled Kris to his group of friends including Chanyeol and Sehun and they all started playing together.

                The tall gangly kid found a friend. Specifically, a little panda friend.

 

A/N: Here you go! That's the last one. Some of the couples have shorter stories but that's only because I have writer's block for them...hope you enjoy them! Commenters are loved!