V

Filled with Coldness

 

"What did you say?"

His hot breath sent chills down her spine.

For 2 secondes, her mind went wild and she couldn't think of anything.

But she quickly regained her conscience.

"I said Get away of my field of vision, you're hurting my eyes Are you deaf?"

"You're playing the mean girl huh?"

"I am like this. Now let me go."

"I'm not going to, Mrs Im."

"ARE YOU NOT GOING TO LET ME GO? JERK."

"Oh oh oh. Calm down enraged girl."

She gritted her teeth. She had never talked this much with someone she barely knows.

She was purely wasting her time.

"What do you want?"

"Two things : your name and your excuse."

"BWOH?"

"You humiliated me in front of everyone earlier! And I asked you your name but you ignored me."

"And so? Are you feeling ashamed? You're indeed a spoiled brat who never got correctly educated."

 

He forced his grip on now both her arms. It was painful but Min Hee remained neutral.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT?"

She was a bit startled by his sudden shriek.

"I'm just stating the obvious. Now let go of me immedietaly." her usual icy tone turned into a glacial one.

"Aren't you going to excuse yourself?"

"No." and with that, she kicked him hard on the sensible part of his lower body.

He let out a scream of sorrow and instantly released his grip on her.

"I asked you gently twice but you wouldn't listen."

"A-ah.. You're such a.."

"A what? W*ore? B*tch? Say it if you want to. I don't care."

She then left the class.

°He wasted my time. That rascal.° she thought.

 

__________

 

"Hyung! How are you?" Myungsoo was on a phonecall with Hoya, his close friend, a member of Infinite.

"I'm fine. How about you? How is it in Seoul?"

"Don't ask me about it. I hate it here."

"Why?"

"First, you guys are not here with me so I'm alone. Second, my seatmate is a detestable girl."

"Hoho Myunggie is missing us? We'll come to see you next week. Don't feel lonely and try to make some friends. A detestable girl? Care to explain why?"

"Hyung you're cheesy. Seriously? Cool! Make some friends? No never. Infinite are my only friends. It won't change.

Why ? This girl has the guts to scream at me, to ignore me, to kick me and to humiliate me. I hate her!"

"Myunggie you love us much huh? Oh she seems interesting."

"Yaah Hyung stop with your cheesiness or I'm gonna throw up. BWOH? INTERESTING? Hell no!"

"haha okay. Of course she is. I never saw a girl doing this to you. And it's my first time hearing you this alarmed about a girl."

"Y-yah hyung. Are you mocking me?"

"No I'm stating the obvious. Anyway, you should talk to her. Maybe she isn't that bad. I'm sure she has something special in her to make you react this way."

"Something special? Lol Hyung don't crack stupid jokes like that."

"I'm serious. Anyway I have to go! See you soon. I'm hunging up. Bye Myunggie!"

"Bye hyung."

 

°What does he mean by special and interesting? Her? No way. ° he thought for a while.

Suddenly, a mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"She is going to be my entertainment."