XIX

Filled with Coldness

 

A/N : Back with a new chapter. Thank you guys for your patience, I will try updating more frequently. hope you like it~ xx S.Y


 

“Min Hee-ah! You've finally come! I thought you'd forget the appointment. I was sure you liked us enough to come.” Sunggyu shamelessly spoke and shrieks escaped the youngers' mouths.

°WHAT THE ING HELL IS HE SAYING? Try talking rubbish again next time Hyung and you will get it.° Myungsoo face-palmed inwardly. 

°Do they like me that much? Gzz, as if.° Min Hee snickered in her mind, but kept her expression still, as no emotions could be spotted on her face. 

“Smile, little beauty. You look better with a smile on, as Sungjong said.” Dongwoo's words were genuine, and to her surprise, they sounded warm. She wanted to hear more of it. °What am I thinking? I don't need to hear those meaningless speeches. ° Trying convincing herself scrupulously, huh. 

“Guys, just shut the up. You've made her gone mute again.” Seungyeol uttered. 

Min Hee bit back a laughter. °I see, really affective between them. Haha°

But after he finished speaking, she just wanted to kick him.

°W H A T?°

And she did.

°I AM NOT MUTE AKAY?°

“Ahhh, what was that for Min Hee?!!” Seungyeol held his knee high and wanted to stop himself from marrying the ground by relying on his supposed-to-be buddy, the dear Myungsoo. Oh it's so sad, the latter one just step aside when Seungyeol reached out his hand for support.

 

BANG!

 

Everyone guffawed loudly.

Explosion of laughters.

Seven pairs of white perfect dentition smiling in sync, feeling the same euphoria, the same happiness. 

Once again, the king of stupidity struck. 

Lee Seungyeol.

 

“BWOHYAAAA! KIM MYUNG SOO!” Seungyeol looked in despair, unable to get up on his feet. Finally, after a few minutes of struggle which were like four hours for the poor guy, someone had the kindness to help him get up. Woohyun did. He was feeling sympathy for his friend.

“Thank you hyung! You're different from those,” he pointed the few remaining boys busy laughing their lungs off, “..heartless men.” he ended his sentence. 

“Especially you Myung Soo, who I thought was my best buddy. YOU'RE REALLY SOMETHING.” he huffed, and turned his head the other side. 

Myung Soo high-fived his friends and went to slung an arm around Seungyeol's neck. 

“You know I was kidding. Aish chincha, how someone can be so funny to watch? A reality-show named 'Lee Seungyeol's daily bodygags' would be successful, don't you guys think?” He turned to Infinite and Min Hee.

“Definitely.” Sungjong agreed. 

°Even his face is funny. He sure will be a good comedian.° Min Hee smiled. 

“Anyway Min Hee, what was the kick for? You were so quick, haha.”Sunggyu asked amusingly. 

“I've told you, she is truculent.” Myung Soo wrinkled his nose. 

°YOU ING MAN.°

Min Hee's heavy glare on Myung Soo couldn't be unnoticed.

However, she chose the wiser option.

Not to argue back.

“Well, I'm not mute.” Min Hee spoke lowly. She was keeping quiet after her greetings said like twenty minutes before.

Seungyeol looked at her.

“You kicked me because I said that??” Astonishment all over his face. 

“Yeah, you've got a problem with that?” She replied with a daring voice.

“That wasn't nice!!” Seungyeol pouted and whined like a baby, and it had startled Min Hee.

°Well, I wasn't ready for a baby show and for him to mourn like this. He is definitely different from his ing irksome stupid annoying bestfriend.°

“It was affective of me.” Min Hee eye-smiled and Seungyeol blinked for five seconds straight before gasping.

“YOU'RE SO CUTE MIN HEE-AH!!!”

ohmy.

°Lunatic freak. My heart almost dropped from the shock.°

“DON'T WHOOP ALL OF SUDDEN SO NOISILY.” Myungsoo groaned in annoyance. 

“Well said. Anyway, should we grab something to eat before starting this day? I'm starving.” Hoya suggested. 

No one seemed to disagree, thus he lead the way and they all went down the hill and started walking towards a delicious-looking cosy coffee shop, ready to satisfy their hunger.

 

_____________________

 

“Noona! Anything you want to eat?” Sungjong plopped next to the only girl present, and unconsciously have made an aegyo to her. 

Being cute is in his nature. 

°Damn you, control your hormones of noona, akay?!° She chimed herself.

“I'm not really hungry.” Min Hee said.

“Even if you're not, you must eat at least a bit. A long day is awaiting us, asking for energy to expend.” Hoya caught them talking and reasoned her. It was slightly irritating Min Hee, who had never been used to be told what to do. 

If she wasn't hungry, she wasn't going to eat. 

Everyone bought some yummy sandwiches with sweet desserts and refreshing drinks. Except for Min Hee. Stubborn.

Seeing Min Hee not having anything to eat, Myung Soo convinced himself he should buy her something, at least to avoid having her faint later during the day. 

°Maybe, she has too much pride to tell us she forgot bringing money with her?° He smirked.

“Hmm guys, I forgot to get something. Be right back.” He muttered before getting off his seat.

As he went back to the table where they sit at, he saw that there was already a tray filled with food put before her. At the sight of it, he immediately hid the food in his hands behind his back. 

°, why am I doing it? If I already bought it, I just need to give it to her.°

“Eat Min Hee-ah, Hoya bought it for you, shouldn't you at least be thankful to him?” Woohyun showed her his greasy smile. 

°Hoya?°

“I am but I said I didn't want to eat..” She hung her head low, thinking of an issue. 

°Okay, I better put aside my stubbornness. They had the goodness to buy me food. I must be grateful. Alright.°

As everyone thought it was no use to keep attempting to persuade her, Min Hee uttered something.

 

“I will eat it. Thank you.”

 

Stupor mingled with surprise.

Min Hee actually thanked, and she said she will eat.

“You're welcome.” Hoya said, smiling ear to ear at his achievement. Infinite grinned in happiness, satisfied with the efforts she had made.

Min Hee timidly took the sandwich and bit in, her eyes still glued on the tray, as if she was too shy to look at the guys in the eyes. 

 

Myungsoo was still standing there. Looking from afar.

The food got smashed up in his hands. 

 

He had a weird feeling inside him, and he couldn't describe it, neither was he able to categorize it.

Jealousy, envy, anger… What was it to him?

He didn't know.

But there was a thing he was sure of.

The cause of his fast heartbeat.

 

Min Hee.