XVIII

Filled with Coldness

 

"Why did I cry?! I'm so stupid. I promised myself to never cry."

Min Hee tapped her feet, exacerbated.

She ran to her house, climbed switfly the stairs up to her room and shut the door strongly.

"I'm going to dig a hole and jump into it." 

It must have shaken her a lot, that meeting with Infinite. 

Or maybe, it's the fact that they had seen her weak side only ten minutes after meeting her?

Or perhaps, the fact that Kim Myung Soo had seen her like this, bothers the heck out of her?

"They surely think that I'm a weak girl now." Min Hee messed up her hair.

"I hate this feeling very much."

 

Min Hee plopped down on her bed, ready to sleep. 

No.

It's rather, ready to think.

°Should I go tomorrow?° 

The existential question of the day.

Min Hee had been turning left and right more than a hundred times on her bed.

So much that she was starting to sweat. 

"AHH." she sat up.

"Why do I feel like it's tormenting me? Molla molla!" she growled before switching off the light, deciding to go to sleep for real.

 

________________

 

"Hyuuuuung, it's time to wake up!" Sungjong barged into Myungsoo's room and went to shake the poor guy, who actually hadn't gotten a good sleep.

His mind was too occupied by one peculiar girl.

Im Min Hee.

"Yaaaah! I got it! Don't start touching me everywhere!" Myungsoo shouted and burried his head in his cushion. 

"MYUNGGIE BABY STOP SLEEPING ALREADY! Remember who we're going to see today~" Seungyeol joined the maknae in the process of annoying Myungsoo early in the morning. 

Lol, he called him baby.

°Kill me now.° 

"Don't you have Dongwoo hyung to wake up too? He's the hardest out of us." Myungsoo got up after spending a bit more of time in bed. 

"Yes, Sunggyu and Hoya are currently trying to wake him up. We are going to help them. Do you want to join us in this challenge?" Woohyun spoke, laughing. 

"Eventually." Myungsoo chuckled, "Wait a second, let me wear my clothes first." He said and shoved them out his chamber.

"Aigoo Myungsoo! Why are you feeling bashful about us seeing your body? Hahahahaha." Myungsoo heard them laughing like hyenas behind the door. 

°Bunch of morons.° he thought jokingly.

 

________________

 

"Do you think she will ever come?" Sunggyu was walking back and forth in a manner which could stress you out by only watching it. 

"I think she will!" Dongwoo positively exclaimed. 

"Hyung, come and sit down. Stop walking like this, you look like a grandpa, jeongmallo." Woohyun told his thoughts straightforwardly, not caring about the fact that Sunggyu is his hyung at all.

"YAH! Will you show some respect for me sometimes?!"

Sensible hyung.

The others enjoyed watching the WooGyu couple bicker. 

Ah, a long love story between the two.

 

"Why did we arrive at ten a.m and a half anyway? Hadn't we told her we would meet around eleven a.m?" Hoya stated.

°AISH I COULD SLEEP MORE.° Myungsoo grumbled.

"Seungyeol and Sungjong were too excited to see her." Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

Seungyeol just shrugged and Sungjong grinned widely. 

They can't get mad at them anyway.

And the others wanted to see her too.

In some ways, she was attracting their attention, and was like a mystery for them to discover, a puzzle to resolve. 

They had discussed about it yesterday, and concluded that Min Hee was hiding a lot.

None of her gestures, words and her behavior in general were very nice.

Paradoxically, Infinite felt attached to her.

As if she was only a little girl in need of protection, searching for the warmth she didn't have.

As if Min Hee could be a sister they could protect from dangers, and defend when she is vulnerable.

As if she could be a friend they could joke around with, laugh with.

 

Are they bond to be friends?

 

"Annyeong." a voice made the boys turned their heads as they recognized it to belong to the girl they've been waiting for.

They couldn't suppress a big smile from being on their faces.

Myungsoo was searching for Min Hee's eyes. 

To made with her an eye-contact. 

To be able to feel her emotions through her intense gaze.

To simply stare at them, because he finds them beautiful.

 

And he had catched them.

 

Or are they bond to be lovers?