III

Filled with Coldness

Pumpumpumpumpuuuuum.

BANG.

Min Hee turned off the alarm and groaned.

She muttered inaudible words, but judging from her expression, she's hostile to get off of her comfortable bed.

She was lying on it, staring at the ceiling for two minutes straight, without any thoughts going through her mind.

None.

She often wonders what is the reason for her to wake up every morning.

Because there's none.

 

After a while, she finally got up and prepared herself.

As she was getting down the stairs, maids were greeting her.

"Good morning agasshi. Did you have a good sleep? Please eat your breakfast today, it's not good to skip it."

"Good morning Jihyun, yeah I slept well. Sorry I will just eat a piece of bread, I'm running late already." she bowed a bit before grabbing a toast and heading out of the house.

"Agasshi good morning, would you like a ride to school today?" his personal driver bowed. 

"No it's okay Dujun. I'm going to school on my bike. Rest for today." she smiled at him. Something she rarely does.

"Be careful. Have a good day agasshi."

This is her routine.

She was never alone at home, there're always a few maids.

She is greeted by them every morning. Nothing special happens.

 

Her school isn't that far from home so she managed to get there on time.

She parked her bike and headed towards the entrance.

"Look, the Ice princess is here!"

"She's always so beautiful."

"I think she looks hotter than usual!"

She shot her well-known glare to everyone as they looked away, coughing.

She went to her locker to grab her books and unintentionally eavesdropped a discussion.

"Minji! Did you hear about that? A new student transferred to our school! He's said to be damn hot and rich! I hope he'll be in my class!"

"Chincha? What a good news!"

Stupid girls.

This school is filled with a bunch of idiots.

Money can buy anything nowadays.

95% of the students are here thanks to their parents influence and whealthiness.

All empty-headed.

Girls here only think about clothes and attracting guys attention.

So lame.

 

___________

 

"Students, your attention please." the teacher tapped the table with her rule to get attention. "We have a new student. He's from Daegu and isn't really accustomed to the school and Seoul yet. So I hope you'll treat him well and show him around our school and the city. Mr.Kim, you may come in."

Min Hee heard giggling and whispering from the girls in her class.

Her attention shifted from outside the window to the class.

She spotted some girls rearranging their makeup. Fake plastic girls.

She didn't care about the new student at all.

"Another spoiled brat." she whispered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Myungsoo. You can call me L if you want." he smirked and soon, all the girls fainted because of his hotness.

"Good. Mr Kim, you may sit beside Mrs Im at the back of the right row." the teacher pointed the empty seat beside Min Hee.

Myungsoo just nodded and started approaching her.

", I don't want compagny." she then looked at him. He smirked again once upon seeing her looking his way.

"I hate him already."