XVII

Filled with Coldness

 

"I feel bad." Dongwoo spoke after her departure.

"I was more shocked to see her so vulnerable. At first, she was so fierce and intimidating." Seungyeol admitted.

"True enough." Woohyun acknowledged.

"I think I was the one who made her cry.. But I really can't see what I said that could have been contemptuous." Sunggyu tapped his chin with his finger, as a gush of guiltiness invaded him.

"Noona is not bad. She seems nice and sensible, it's just that she hides a lot of her emotions deep inside her. She doesn't show it. She puts on an act in front of us and people in general I guess. I hope she will open to us more tomorrow." Sungjong impressed with how right he described Min Hee.

Like wow, it looks as if he got ten years older in his brain with just this one sentence.

"That was well-spoken. You've grown a lot maknae!" Woohyun patted his head appreciatively. The latter showed all his teeth in return to his loving gesture. 

°Why is she pushing everyone away? There must be a reason to that... Perhaps, a trauma ?° Hoya thought, really intrigued. His face lifted up when a possible reason to why she was like this came in his mind.

"Myungsoo, is Min Hee often lonely? Does she have friends?" Hoya carefully asked him.

Myungsoo had kept quiet since she left.

"No, she hasn't got any."

Hoya just nodded his head. 

°Why though?° he thought all over again. However, he knew he couldn't find an answer to his questioning.

"I wonder why though!"

°If only I knew why Woohyun, If only I knew..° Myungsoo thought anxiously.

He won't admit it, but he's actually worried about Min Hee.

He's a heartless player, so he had made a lot of girls cry. It never had any effect on him since he couldn't care less about them.

So what's different with Min Hee?

Myungsoo doesn't like seeing girls he cared for crying.

Yes, he cares for her.

He wasn't saying anything because his brain was occupied thinking of how was Min Hee at the moment.

First time ever.

Worrying about a girl.

A smile crept on his face.

 

"Noona is pretty when she smiles!" Sungjong fanboyed out of the blue.

"She's pretty even blank-faced." Dongwoo corrected.

Those boys are super cute.

Really.

"Let's make her smile more tomorrow." Myungsoo finally spoke on his own.

Infinite looked at him and nodded their heads adorably.

"Let's make her happy!" Sungyeol shouted.

"Yes!"