XV

Filled with Coldness

 

"It's her."

"Who?" Woohyun questionned.

"The girl I've been talking about." Myungsoo answered.

He had an unreadable expression.

"Min Hee?" 

"Yes."

"What is she doing here at this late night, alone?" Sunggyu was more curious.

"Don't ask me. She's weird." Myungsoo scoffed.

"Lol you're weirder with your bamboo cushion, don't judge her." Hoya mocked him, with Dongwoo and Seungyeol laughing along.

"Yah hyung! My cushion is special!!" Myungsoo whined.

Yeah. He just ing whined.

The playboy Kim Myung Soo.

"Talking bull again." Sunggyu shook his head.

"Hyung let's go meet her then!!" Sungjong beamed, excitation evident in his tone of voice.

"Yeah! I never thought I'd be able to meet her so soon!" Dongwoo declared.

"Go go go!!" Seungyeol was about to run off when Myungsoo held him by grabbing his wrist.

"Wait wait wait. Let me tell you some facts about her as well as some warnings. 

1st : she isn't friendly at all nor a very nice girl. Min Hee is a mean, rude, just plain aggressive. 

2nd : don't get near her because she will afray you with her scary glare. And if you talk to her she'll find out I talked about her to you. In other words, DON'T talk to her.

3rd : do NEVER touch her without her consent  because you will be beat up really hard."

"Interesting.. I guess uri Myungsoo had already experienced all these to be well-aware of her reactions." Dongwoo eyed him suspiciously. 

"And I assume you touched her too. Oh it's indeed our Myungsoo!" Woohyun giggled his eyebrows.

Myungsoo's cheeks turned pink.

"Hyung you're blushing!" Sungjong was quite surprised.

"Tell me tell me! How is your relationship so far? Is she your girlfriend? She is right?! You can't hide anything from us!!" Seungyeol nagged like an old ajumma in her menopause state. 

"You're so annoying! I told you she's just.. some random girl I enjoy to tease." Myungsoo defended himself. 

"Kekeke! Let me verify that myself. Guys let's go!" Woohyun said and started walking towards Min Hee, following by the others. 

°! She will think I followed her!° he was a bit panicked.

°Wait, why am I making a big fuss over this? Psh I don't care.° He shrugged off his uneasiness and followed closely s.

 

°ARE THEY REALLY COMING HERE?! WHAT THE ING HELL IS THAT? I should go. I don't want to talk to them, or even see them.° 

Min Hee was already up and was about to walk away. 

°Wait, why am I acting like this? Huh. I'll just have to ignore their presence. No need to run away. This is my place anyway.°

With that mindset, she went back to sit at her usual spot and looked up at the sky.

 

"Hey girl!!" Seungyeol yelled with a high-pitched voice which wasn't his usual one. He was all excited to meet her.

°THAT ? IS HE GAY?° 

Min Hee ignored him.

 

They were now just behind her.

"Hello miss, aren't you afraid to be alone here? It may be dangerous." Sunggyu asked in a gentle voice.

°Why does he ask?° Min Hee rolled her eyes but no one saw it since her back was facing them.

"Pretty girl, it's not right for you to be here, at this late night." Woohyun spoke in a flirty voice.

°Erk. Myungsoo n°2? .°

"Are you sleeping?" Seungyeol asked. He earned a big smack on the back of his head from Myungsoo.

°OMFG IS HE STUPID? CAN YOU EVEN SLEEP SEATED?° Min Hee wanted to laugh but restrained herself.

 

She still doesn't turn to look at them. 

"Aren't you going to answer us noona?" Sungjong was curious about how she looks.

°NOONA? WHO IS THAT PUNK? CALLING ME NOONA?°

"YAH WHO ARE YOU TO CALL ME NOONA?" She finally turned and her anger exploded. 

Everyone got a shock from her sudden outburst. 

°Why do they all look like ing lost idiots?° 

"Don't you guys want to blink? Your eyes have been opened for five minutes straight." Min Hee commented sarcastically.

Myungsoo was the first to snap out of his trance, followed by Hoya. 

"You, what are you doing here? Did you follow me? Stop harassing me already pillock." Min Hee accused Myungsoo while glaring at him.

"So when he said she was aggressive and that her glare was scary, it's the truth.." Dongwoo unwillingly spoke his mind, in a really low voice though. 

Min Hee's got a sharp hearing, so she managed to catch what he said.

"YAH JERK. WATCH YOUR MOUTH." 

Once again, everyone got startled by her strong warning.

"Uh oh calm down sweetie." Woohyun placed a hand on her shoulder.

°Wrong move hyung.° Myungsoo thought, already expecting what was going to happen. 

 

Woohyun was now on the grass, crying his off in pain.

Min Hee had grabbed him and pulled him over her shoulder.

Five pairs of eyes widened in awe as they witnessed the scenery.

Myungsoo was smirking.

°I warned you hyung.°

 

"Now guys, who want to suffer too? Go ahead." Min Hee crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.

"I think it's ok..." Dongwoo was bold enough to answer.

"Good then, may you leave now? You're disturbing my time."

"So you live in Gangnam?" Myungsoo changed the subject.

"Do you need to know?" She raised her eyebrow.

"I take it as a yes! Where exactly?" He continued.

"I won't say anything, erted namja." She shook her head.

°That was cute.° Hoya thought.

All the Infinite members were silent, letting them interacting.

"I want to know."

"Keep dreaming."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Ok. I'm going to follow you to your house."

"Didn't you already follow me till here?"

°They're used to fight. It's obvious!° Sungjong thought.

°Pretty close these two.° Seungyeol smirked inwardly.

 

"Hello! Let me introduce myself and my friends. I'm Sunggyu, and they are Dongwoo, Seungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya and the one you beated up.." he pointed down at the man rolling left and right "Woohyun. Nice to meet you!" Sunggyu bowed a bit, and the others did the same.

°He is the one who talked to me first. I can recognize his voice. I should at least introduce myself. They seem ok.° She thought as she studied each one of them.

°Expect that jerk I beated and Kim Myung Soo.° 

"Im Min Hee." she simply said.

Infinite were smiling ear to ear after her short reply.

°At least she answered.° Hoya thought.

°WTF?!! WHY DID SHE TELL HER NAME TO INFINITE AND NOT ME WHEN I ASKED HER???° Myungsoo was nonplussed. 

"Yah Im Min Hee! How can you tell your name so easily to others and not me?!"

"Shut up."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" everyone laughed whole-heartedly whilst Myungsoo was left astonished.

"I like you already!" Dongwoo declared.

°His laugh is unique lol.° she thought about Dongwoo's special laugh.

"Should we chat a bit?" Hoya proposed, smiling genuinely.

°I can't spot a bit of hypocrisy or fakeness, however I'm a pro at this. Maybe... Was I too harsh?° 

Seeing no reply from her, Seungyeol took the risk to make her sit down by pulling her hand.

"Don't scream at me, you were in such a daydream that you didn't hear us." Seungyeol giggled like a kiddo.

She chuckled a bit at his behavior.

"OH SHE SMILED" Woohyun looked stupefied. 

°I HAD TO WAIT A WEEK LONG TO SEE THAT SMILE OF HERS AND WHAT? SHE SMILED JUST FIVE MINUTES AFTER MEETING THEM???° Myungsoo sensed the unfairness of the situation.

Hmm, it's just jealousy.

Min Hee's poker face came back as soon as it left.

 

°Maybe.. They're not that bad.°

"Noona! Sorry if you felt offended when I called you that.. I'm 16 so I suppose you're older.. Sorry.." Sungjong was blaming himself to have made her angry.

He pouted.

°AISH! He ing pouted!! I have a weak spot for cute aegyos. Yeah it's my weakness. Don't tell anyone. Hush.° 

"Hmm it's okay.. I apologize for my rude words earlier." she bowed a bit.

Slightly taken aback, Infinite quickly shook their head and reassured her.

"It's okay!" "Don't worry Min Hee-ah!" "It's us, we shouldn't have let Woohyun touch you." "Hyuuung!!" were what she heard.

She let out a secret smile.

 

°Will I finally have friends?°