(Last Chapter) Am I now your Mr.Right?

The One Beside You

 

YOUR POV

 

I couldnt belive what I was seeing, I dont want to believe in what im seeing. It all felt like a dream, more like a nightmare that i'll wake up from when the alarm clock rings. But no, its not a dream. Just when I was about to witness Jongin kissed another girl, I was pulled by someone from behind. My body stiffen but as our bodies touch, I felt his warmth and I knew who that was. Without hesitation I hug im, Im not a statue anymore, I can cry, I cried. I can move, I hugged him.

 

 

KYUNGSOO's POV

 

I hugged her back, trying to comfort her. Jongin look to the side of the cafe and spotted both of you, he shocked expression explains everything. The look of pure dissapointment on your face failed to be hidden. Jongin quickly stood up from his seat, the girl who was with him grab his wrist not letting him move, he shook her hands off him and barge out of the cafe. The sound of the opened door startled Dila and made he look in that direction where her eyes landed on Jongin, he tried to say something but his words just wouldnt come out.

 

YOUR POV

 

You break away from Kyungsoo's embrace and walked towards Jongin. He opened up his mouth to say something to you, but no words came out.

 

“Save it Jongin, I've been hurt to much and I know to well where this is going to end. Go on go back inside, the girl is waiting for you. You dont want to keep her waiting do you? Thats just rude. You dont want to lose her too like youre going to lose me. Jongin, we are OVER!”

“No, Dila wait! I can explain. Please!”

“Alright, EXPLAIN”

 

He was taken aback by your comeback, obviously he didnt expect that kind of responds from you.

 

“ I thought so, just save it”

 

with that you turn around just before your tears rolled down your cheek. You pulled Kyungsoo as you walked forward to leave the place. You took a last look, last glance at Jongin, before Kyungsoo pulled your attention away from Jongin. You decided to stop crying, you cried to much before and youre too immuned with failed relationships. As you were walking back to your house, Kyungsoo's arms still placed on your shoulder, you stop. Which made Kyungsoo looked at you in confusion.

 

“Dila? Is there something wrong?”

“No! I just wanted to give this back to you, here and ermm, Kyungsoo~ I....Love...You....Too. But your were just to oblivious to notice”

 

You handed a piece of folded paper to Kyungsoo. As Kyungsoo unfolds the paper, he was wide eyed.

 

“ Do Kyung Soo & Soo Di La”

In big hearts surrounded by more hearts, smaller ones. With a big 'I LOVE YOU, FOREVER AND ALWAYS' under their names

 

“Why is this with you? How did you get this?”

 

Kyungsoo getting all red, his cheeks his face are as bright as a baby tomato.

 

“I stole it while you were sleeping in class, im sorry”

“Eh, wait? What did you say? love? me?”

“You heard me, I'll repeat it some other times”