Am I still not your Mr.Right?

The One Beside You

 

Well that scares you a whole lot more that you started crying. The boy started panicking.

 

No, No! I didn't meant what I said, No, No, NO! You won't Die, you'll live, you'll live till a hundred years old”

 

You would not stop crying. Suddenly the boy took your right hand and helped you up.

 

Im Kyungsoo by the way, HI! What's your name? Where's your mom? I'll take you to her”

 

Still sobbing you replied:

 

Dila”

 

and points to where you mom is seating, youre hidden from her view explains why she couldnt see the incident. The boy took you to your mom while still holding your hand.

 

Hi Dila's mom, Im Kyungsoo. Someone pushed Dila and she fell. Look! Her forehead is bleeding”

Omooo! I better get you treated, lets go home. Thank you Kyungsoo. Bye”

 

Dila's mom smiled. Kyungsoo suddenly lightly pull Mrs Soo's sleeves and ask:

 

Dila's mom, can you bring Dila back here again tomorrow or when she is better. I want to be friends with her, she seems nice”

 

Mrs Soo chuckled

 

Of course little one, I'll bring Dila here when she's better. Honey, do you want to come here again and play with Kyungsoo-shi?”

 

You nooded. With this responds Kyungsoo's face lit up and he smiled which made his lips looked like an over streched heart shape. You said thank you to Kyungsoo and you and your mom left. The next day you begged your mom to take you to the park again so you can meet up with the little boy who helped you yesterday and she did. Day after day, months after months, you meet up with Kyungsoo in that park. Its like a routine. You get to know Kyungsoo better, His family name is Do, He is 3 years older than you, He likes to sing, he loves his family. You both went to preschool together, primary school together and now you're both in high school together. You both did mostly everything together. Kyungsoo is also the person who is responsible of you and your boyfriend, Jongin's first meeting. Jongin was Kyungsoo's guy bestfriend in high school. Since Kyungsoo is older than you so he entered high school before you and of course he would have other friends besides you. When you entered high school, you sticked to Kyungsoo like a glue. Its didn't bother or annoyed Kyungsoo at all. He likes to have you around him. Thats when you started hanging out with Kyungsoo's friends including Jongin. You and Jongin started developing some feelings towards each other as you both started knowing more and more about each other. Kyungsoo knows all about your liking towards Jongin and Jongin's liking towards you, thats when Kyungsoo started becoming your fairygod father. You still remember the day when Jongin was about to officially ask you to be his girlfriend.

 

You and Kyungsoo was supposed to on a day out bonding time together but Kyungsoo bailed on you at the very last minute. You were dissapointed and a little angry because never once have Kyungsoo cancelled on you. You were all dressed up and ready to go when Kyungsoo cancelled on you