Am I still not your Mr.Right?

The One Beside You

 

KYUNGSOO's POV

 

You had an uneasy feeling but you just can't figure out what is bothering you so much. You decided to follow her from afar in case something bad happened to her and this uneasy feeling isnt helping much. You were walking when you noticed she stop at a park nearby, yes, the park where you first met Dila.

 

You remembered that one day she called:

 

“Kyungsoo~?”

“Hello? Dila? Whats wrong? Are you crying?”

“Kyungsoo~ can you come to our park?”

“Hey, hey, whats wrong? Please tell me youre not crying”

“Pleaseeeee~ can you please just come to the park? Pleaseeee~”

“Ok , ok, i'll be there in a sec, just hang on and dont do anything stupid”

 

As fast as you could you went out of your house took your bike and cycle to the park, the park where you two first met. There at the far end of the park she sat with her head hang low, used tissue on the ground on the bench. When it comes to Dila your hearts just cant stop worrying about her and you know why, you love her. You love her more than a bestfriend. Love her so much that your cared everything about but you dont have the guts to tell her that, you dont want to ruined your friendship with a silly love confession, you dont want to lose her, you're afraid of losing her. You walked towards her and set right beside her. You didnt even have the chance to say 'HI' when she suddenly hugged you.

 

“He broke my heart, why can't I get the perfect guy? Why do I always get Mr.Wrong. I dont understand, why do guys always broke my heart”

“Sehun? Is it over between you and Sehun?”

“Yesss~ its over, and can you not say his name, it hurts, just by listening to his name hurts. I know im just overeacting over all this. Kyungsoo~?”

“Hey, hey, hey its ok, he's not meant for you if this is the end of your relationship, if you and him who I will not named are meant for each other then fate will get you both together again ok? Hmmm? What is it?”

 

You cradled her while she sobs in your embrace.

 

“Am I not meant to be in a relationship?”

 

She looked at you in the eye. It hurts you to see her like this, it hurts you when her relationship doesnt work out. You're always there, always there for her when she need a shoulder to cry on, you watch guys waltz in and waltz out of her life like she is somekind of a playdoll that has no feeling. It hurts you a lot to see the person you love hurt so much.

 

“No, don't say that. Everyone is meant to be happy, to be happy with the one they love. Maybe you just haven't found the right one yet or maybe he is right in front of you always there for you, but you havent acknowledge his existance just yet?”

“ Maybe you are right”

“Im always right, arent I?”

 

Wiping up her remaining tears she answered:

 

“NO! You are always wrong! Haha!”

There, that beautiful smile, that smile you love to watch and you could watch all day and you wish to see it more often.

 

You snapped into reality when you noticed Dila isnt infront of you anymore, you were walking slowly when sudden heavy pour fell. You took out your umbrella, and start searching for Dila, you decided to take her home even if she refuse, You wouldnt let her walk alone without an umbrella in this kind of weather, she'll catch a cold in no time. You noticed she was staring inside of a cafe not far from where you stood. As you came closer to her you eyes travelled to the inside of the cafe where you spotted Jongin having his sweet time with another girl. Theres a pang of betrayal surrounds you, you just couldnt believe that Jongin will betrayed you like this, he promised, he promised he would never hurt Dila, he promised that he would never cheat on Dila but now? Where did all that promise went?

 

Right at the moment when Jongin was about to kiss the girl's cheek, you pulled Dila towards your embrace preventing her from watching anymore hurtful scenes between her boyfriend with another girl. Her body stiffen before hugging you, sobbing.