Am I still not your Mr.Right?

The One Beside You

 

KYUNGSOO's POV

 

As you were putting your books, papers, all your stationary in your school bag, your heart won't stop beating furiously. *Bedammbedammbedamm* You wondered to yourself

 

'Did she see it?'

'Did she notice her name doodled on that piece of paper with hearts and stars around?'

'Maybe she did? Thats why she's avoiding me by going home on her own'

'Maybe not?'

'Arrrrrghhhhhh'

'I hope not'

 

You start walking out of the classroom. From afar you notice a familiar girl standing near the steps of your school's front door. As you came close you notice its Dila. You look up at the sky and noticed tiny raindrops falling down.

 

'So thats why se hasn't left yet'

 

“Ahhh shoot! Its drizzling”

 

You took out your spare umbrella in your school bag and said:

 

I could send you home, I have an umbrella”

Ah Kyungsoo-ah, you startled me, aish. No, its ok. I can manage these tiny teardrops, its not like its raining heavily”

But I bet it will soon, come on, its not like your house is that far, I'll take you home”

True that, because its not that far, I can manage it, Don't worry. BYE, SEE YOU TOMORROW”

 

Before you could even reply, she was gone.

 

Aish, this girl. Forever a stone head”

 

YOUR POV

 

You felt bad for dashing out on Kyungsoo like that, but you were in a hurry. As you were walking home, you passed a little park, your little heaven when you were little. It held on so many memories. Kyungsoo is your childhood friend and the park is where you first meet Kyungsoo. As you were walking you flashback the first time you meet Kyungsoo. Your mom took you to that park one beautiful evening. There was a little playground with slides and swings near the entrance of the park. You were swinging on the swings when suddenly a boy pushed you from behind and you flew right off the swing and fell face first. A little boy came running towards you and asked if you were ok, he yelled at the boy and threw a handfull of sand towards the boy who pushed you, you were fine at first but your eyes started to water as you felt stinging pain on your forehead.

 

Ohmygoodness, you are bleeding. Your forehead is bleeding”

 

You touched your forehead and you felt thick liquid on your fingers

 

*PIAP* The boy slap your hands away.

 

Don't touch it, you'll get infected if you touch it with your dirty hands and you'll die!”