Am I still not your Mr.Right?

The One Beside You

 

YOUR POV

 

You started packing your stuff and putting it all away in your school bag when you notice its 4 o'clock, its been 2 hours since you staybacked after school. You decided to finish up all your homework before going home since doing your homework seems like a good idea while waiting for your bestfriend, Kyungsoo who is having extra classes after school. You and Kyungsoo always walk to school and home together after school. While you were busy packing up your stuffs, your phone vibrated on your desk. You check the caller ID and “MAMA ” pops up on the screen.

 

“Hello? Ma?”

“Honey, when are you coming home? I've been call for a sudden meeting at work and I need you to be home before I leave”

“Sorry mom, Im coming home now”.

 

You walk over to Kyungsoo's classroom, his class is located right beside yours. You push open the door and saw Kyungsoo sleeping on desk at the back of the classroom. You shook your head as you walked closer to him. He looks peaceful while sleeping with his head on this arm with scribbled, doodled papers under him. You notice your name was doodled on a piece of paper on his desk but you were'nt too sure since his left arm is blocking your view. You decided to ignore it a wake Kyungsoo up from his peaceful sleep. You playfully poked Kyungsoo's soft cheeks repeatly

 

“Yah! Sleepy head, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up. Well this is useless, YAH!! DO KYUNGSOO!!! WAKEE UPP!!!!”

 

That instant he jolted up clearing up his pieces of scattered papers. Shocked by your sudden so call greeting.

 

“Well wow! Hello to you too Dila. That was a pleasant greeting from you. You couldve just wake me up like normal people do, you know? 'Kyungsoo-ah wake upppppp' but no you had to scream huh?”

“ Aish Kyungsoo-ah wake up sleepy head”

You imittated Kyungsoo's tone.

“Cause that technic worked well with you, dummy head. Ive been here for like 15 minutes already”

“Still.....”

“Hey listened, I got to go home early, so I wont be able to go home with you today”

“Awh? Why all of a sudden?”

“My mom just called, she has an urgent meeting he has to attend, so I have to be home before she leave I'll be going now, bye Kyungsoo-ah, see you tomorrow.”

“Alright, becareful, tell me if theres any guy disturb you, I'll kick their arse off, oh yeah, Have fun on your date with Jongin tonight. Send my regards to him and tell him his an arse for abandoning his best friend after getting a girlfriend. Bye”

“YOU kick arse? Haha, lets just leave that arse kicking duty to Jongin alright? Haha, Alright will do. Bye”

 

You walked out of his class and looked back to see Kyungsoo packing up his stuff. You walked along the corridors, out the front door of the building and stoping at the steps of the staircase.

 

“Ahhh shoot! Its drizzling”

 

Feeling the tiny raindrops you sigh.

 

“I could send you home, I have an umbrella”