Its happening again.

Finding that Special Someone

We went out to the front gate and waited for Jung-Su. We spotted him but walking with another guy.

====================================================================================================================

 

" Who was that Jung-Su?" I asked as he came nearer. The guy had suddenly ran off passing by me and Ae Cha. He looked cute i thought.

"Oh that was my friend Kim Jong-In aka Kai. He had to run off to a meeting. I'll introduce him to you both some other time. ok." he swung his arms on our shoulders.

" Ahh i heard of him. isnt he the #1 popluar guy in school?." Ae Cha said.

" Oh is he really?"  Iwas surprise. but then he does look like he would be.

"Yea. He is. He's in SM Ent.too."  Jung-su said as we started walking to my house.

"School is going be interesting with him here huh. and too many fangirls." Ae Cha said with annoyance.

We had some snacks and  hungout in my room upstairs. After playing some video games, catching up with eachother and dinner we decided to call it a day.

"ahh to day was fun guys!" I said as i streched.

" Yea to bad we have to go home now. i dont want to." Jung- su pouted

"I know why we just sleep over!" he eyes sparlking as he hugged me.

" That sounds awesome!" Ae cha said jumping with a smile.

" We have school remember. How about on the weekend" i suggested.

after thinking for a bit they both agreed , "AWW fine.. then"

" Ok bye you two, text me when you get home."  i told them

"ok bye Euuun Mi~~" they sang .

I was about to go upstairs but i forgot to ask them something. I ran outside and shouted to them.

"HEY ARE WE WALKING TO SCHOOL TOGETHER!!"

"YES!! NOW HURRY UP BACK INSIDE.!" They shouted back.

I did as told and went back in.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

2 weeks later

School has been going well. i havent had any problems. I was happy...........

Jung-su and Ae cha arrived at my house. my mom made a huge breakfast for us. We were too busy with eating and talking that we lost track of time. We ended up running to school but i ended up falling and scraping my knee. luckliy we still had few mintues until class started. So i decided to go to the restroom to clean it up. I didnt want to walk all the way to nurse just for a scrape.

"Ow" I let out as the the cold paper towel made contact with my knee. I was standing in front of a sink. I heard the door open and then a few footsteps. I slowly looked up at the mirror. three girls were standing behind me with there arms folded and a smirk on their faces. two had long hair and the other mid.short hair , all thin. My heart started racing. I closed my eyes tightly, open them and they were gone. The bell ranged and i ran to my class.

"psst. Are you okay Eun Mi?" Ae Cha whisphered. I nodded in reply with a faint smile.

i wonder who they were. they're not in our class. I was thinking during class. but i tried not too but couldnt help it. i was bit scared.

It was lunch now. the three of sat under the tree again. we ate our lunch and still had alot of time left until class. Jung-su and Ae cha decided to take a little nap...on my lap. I guess im good cusion. haha . I liked looking at them sleep. They both looked like a prince and princess.

I needed to go the bathroom but they where heavy. "Hey guys" i whisphered. "Hey move it i need to go use the restroom!" i said a bit louder. They didnt budge " I know you can hear me"  "No we cant" they said in unsion.  hmm ah i know ." Get yours heads off or ill tell my mom not to make breakfast again." i threatend.  With that they slid off. And i luaghed.

I went inside into the hallway heading to the restroom. Thats when i spotted the three girls from earler i tried not to make eye contact and just keep walking to the restroom. I heard the footsteps they were following me. i started to sweat from the fear.

" hey fat !" I heard one girl say. I stopped. i closed my eyes tightly. Please no not this again  i thought to myself.

" Hey fat cant you hear me!" i opened my eyes and walked into the restroom. I washed my face and dried it.

"Hey didn't you hear me talking you pig!" i looked up in the mirror they  were standing behind me. I turned to leave. but she grabbed my hair which caused me to fall to the ground. i tear slipped down my cheek.

" You should respond next time." the short hair girl smirked.

"we've seen you hanging around Jung-su oppa and Ae cha too much you look really disgusting for them to be hanging around you." "Yes so get away from them they are too popluar , pretty and handsome to be around you ." "We cant let you degrade them now can we" They three said to me. " Since were asking you nicely. BACK OFF!" the girl with long hair said. she seemed to be the leader or something. i saw her name tag Hana.

I got up and looked at them. "No" i whispered . "WHAT?! i didnt hear that. say it again." "No!" i yelled at them and ran out the door but not before i got pushed to the ground. we were in the hallway. Everyone was still at lunch. It was just us.

Hana hover over me. *SLAP . she hit me across my cheek it really stung as i felt the tears fall down. Why? why is it happening again? .. i held my cheek.  i looked up and saw she was going to hit me again. I closed my eyes.

"Hey! what are you doing!?" i heard husky a voice yell. I opened my eyes and saw a guy standing above me holding on to Hana's hand.

"K-Kai oppa!"  I heard the three stutter with surprise lookes on their faces. Who is this kai person.

 

===================================================================================================

 

 

HEY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. I"LL TRY AND UPDATE THIS WEEK ! AHHH SORRY IF NOT INTERESTING.

TRUST ME IT"S  GETTING TO ME TOO I HAVE ALL THESE IDEAS I WANT TO WRITE INTO THE STORY BUT THATS UNTIL LATER TT^TT

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING LEAVE COMMENTS ON ANYTHING or IF I SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING OR BETTER SCENEs? lol

AHH AND SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER!~