spring break pt 2-beach

Finding that Special Someone

YAY! i updated! ^^ Hope you enjoy the chapter~~ 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Waaah!" They all exclaimed. 

"Such a beautiful day to be at the beach!" Ae Cha threw her hands in the air.

"Come on lets find a spot first then change." Jung-Su suggested.

After finding a spot in the sand, setting there stuff down under the umberella they change. All the boys hand trunks on , Ae Cha a two piece and Eun Mi some trunks with a t-shirt. Ae Cha tried to get Eun Mi to wear a one piece after finding one in her size the day before but she would have none of it as she wasnt comfortable and confident enough to wear one. They go into the water.  Well more like the boys throw each other into the water. 

"Hey there? What's your name?" a guy askes Ae Cha as she went back to put sunscreen on. 

"Not interested." She finishes putting the sunscreen.

"Come on just tell me~" The guy holds her hand. She snaches her hand back. She heads back but not without going unnotice. 

"Wow! look at the babe.!" one guy yells.  

"Damn! what a looker!" another says.

Jung-Su stops dunking Jong-in's head into the water to look up and see that they are talking about Ae Cha. He furious. He sees a guy grab her hand and put it to his chest. He starts marching towards them.

"wow your so y. my heart is about to explode." he chimes 

"That was the most.....est pick up line i ever heard. really what the was that." she spits out. shes really annoyed the guy was still following her.

"Yah! let go of her hand." Jung-Su speaks out. 

"Ahh." the guy tighted his hand on Ae Cha.

"Who are you her boyfriend?!" 

"No, im her bestfriend." Jung-su comes closer 

"Oh then she's mine o-" he was cut off as Ae-Cha hit him in balls with her knee. He lets go of her hand as he falls to his knees clutching his balls from the pain.

Jung-Su was quite disspointed by it as he wanted to punch the guy. "You okay?" he asked  Ae Cha as he grab her hand to inspect it. She pulled away with a slight blush.

"You know i can take care myself Jung-Su."  she hit his shoulder playfully then ran into the water. 

Jung-Su knows she take care of herself but its just lately he's been feeling wierd about her. He doesn't know what it is or why. 

Ae Cha has been feeling weird too. The thought of maybe liking Jung-Su more than her bestfriend came to her mind but she ruled it out quickly.

'Its nothing.' They both said to themselves. 

--------------

"Lets play marco polo!?" Chanyeol suggested as he floated on his back.

"How do you play that?" Luhan asked.

"Well someone has to be 'it'. The person that is 'it' closes his or her eyes and tries to find and tag the other players. The person that is 'it' has to shout 'Marco' and the other players have to shout responding 'Polo'. The person that is 'it' then tries to locate the other players. If you your tagged then you become 'it'. Got it.?"  Chayeol explained.

"Ahh yes. yes." Luhan nodded.

"So is everyone in?!" He asked

"Yes!" they shouted.

"Ok so your 'it'" baekhyun said.

"What why!~" he whined.

"You suggested it." baekhyun luaghed

"At least lets play rock, paper, scissors~" he pouted .  "Fine, come on everyone." baekhyun told them.

After a few minutes "See, your 'it' anyways." Beakhyun laughed as he patted the back of a pouty chanyeol. "ahh shut up." he dunks baekhyun's head in the water.

"Ok ill close my eyes now and count to ten. You have to spread out but not so far and you can't get out of the water!" he shouted. He was lucky that there werent so many people in their area or it will be hard to find them with so many people talking and swimming. 

After counting to ten. "Marco!" ...."Polo!" they shouted in unison.   " Ah i heard someone near me!" "pfft" chen wanted to luagh really badly as it was him. 

"Gotcha!...ah !" he missed him. Chen moved a seconds earlier when he nocticed chanyeol heading to his direction.

He kept moving around after a min of not getting nobody he shouted again. " Marco!".... "Polo" this time they weren't in unison. So he can pinpoint more voices better. He heard about 5 people around him. 

He started moving towards someone and can slighty feel their movement. 

"If you touch me, Ill kill you." Kris firmly said. 

"Hyung! This not how you play the game.!" He protested eyes still closed.

Kris splashed water in his faced and swammed away.  Leaving the others luaghing but quickly quieting down as chanyeol started to walk around faster in the water almost catching Jung-su, Ae Cha, Kyungsoo, and Sehun.  

Eun Mi was safe for now as she was one of the farthest but not too far along with Jong-in and Suho. They all shouted again for the 5 time. Chanyeol was moving closer and closer around but still couldn't get anyone.

Chanyeol doved under water after the 7 time. " Yah. where did he go ?! " Tao whispered while looking around. 

"I don't know i cant see him." Xiumin whispered. 

"He might be going your guieses direction." Lay whispered to Jong-in , Eun Mi, and Suho.

"Wait  can he even do that? For all we know he can have his eyes open!" Lay lowly yelled. 

"Ahh!" Suho yelled as he swammed away. Chanyeol came up gasping for air with eyes closed.

"What the ! Why did you kick me down! I could've drown.!" He yelled. 

"Its your fault! It felt like shark or something.! Wondering where you went!" Suho yelled.

"Besides you cant go under water. what if you open your eyes." lay said.

"i won't!" chanyeol protested.   " Well we won't know since we can't see you." Lay reasoned.

"ugh! okay." chanyeol gave in.  "Marco!" he yelled..... "Polo" they shouted. "AH!" he turned to the voices on his left. Which were Jong-in and Eun Mi.

He walked fast with his hands out reaching for them. Jong-in grabbed Eun Mi's hand and pulled her along with him to get away. Chanyeol almost grabbed her but missed and slightly touched the tip of her ponytail. "Ahhh, so close" he snapped his fingers. he started going back to the others direction.

Jong-in had pulled Eun Mi to ther spot Chanyeol had first been when they started. "Wow that was close." he panted 

"Yea, he touched the tip my ponytail." she said as she panted. they laughed.

They watched for 2 mins untill realizing that their hands were still together. "Ah sorry." they both blushed. It just felt comfortable that they didnt notice. 

"OMG!" A guy passing by with his friends on the sand shouted. The group in the water stopped what they were doing and chanyeol opened his eyes thinking something was wrong.

"What!? What!?" another questioned.

"Nevermind! I thought i saw a WHALE in the water but it was just some FAT chick!" He shouted luaghing with his friends.

Eun Mi frozed in her spot, eyes open wide in disbelief of what he just said. That was a first for her. She was so embarrassed. She saw her vision getting blurry as she stared at the guys luaghing. 

Eun Mi couldnt take it so she ran out of the water.  "OMG EARTHQUAKE!" another guy shouted as they pretend to wobble.

"Eun Mi wait up!" Jong-in ran out after her by first stopping by the guy that made the whale joke and punched him across the face.

"Jung-su come on!" Ae-Cha called out to him ." You go first. I have to take care of some guys!" he shouted. "Ah let us help you out there." Kris said as he cracked his knuckles. Everyone behind him with shooting death glares at the guys. "Ok! Come On! Let's get those bastards!" Jung-Su walked out of the water with everyone following suit. "Some might mistake you guys as a ruthless gang...anyways be careful!" Ae Cha told them . They nodded. She headed out looking for Eun Mi and Jong-in. 

-------------------

Eun Mi ran for five minutes but then walked for another 5. Jong-in had lost her the first five minutes after he went running after her calling out to her to stop but soon found her walking. They where still on the beach but far from everyone. She headed towards some rocks and sat down on a smooth one looking out the ocean. She had puffy eyes and a red nose from all the crying. She wasnt crying as much as earlier but still tears were coming down her cheeks.

"Mind if i sit down?" Jong-in asked her. she didnt say anything but faintly nodded.

After sitting in silence for a few minutes he was about to speak up but Eun Mi beat him to it. "They were right....I am a whale." she silently luaghed through her tears.

"No! Don't say that. You are not a whale. Eun Mi." He assured her.

"I am. look at me !" she touched every 'fat' part of her body. 

"You are not!. Don't let what those close-mided idots said get to you.!" he grabbed her hands. she pulled away and walked  a bit more closer to the water. 

Jong-in got off and turned her sideways to face him. "They are not worth the tears.Ok " he wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"That was a first...hearing that Im a whale.. i never felt so embarrased , so ...ugly.." she lookes down as she lets out a sob.she thought she got a bit tougher since last time in the bathroom in her 1st year but she was wrong she feels weaker.

He gently grabbed her face to look up at him. "Hey, hey, Don't listen to those tards. they probably insecured about something of themselves.... maybe they have small ....."  She laughed 

"Ah a smile!" he exclaimed but she looked down again. "Hey they are probably getting busted by the other guys right now for you." he said but still looking down

"Eun Mi stop crying ok? and your not ugly." She nodded and looked up he wiped away the new tears. 

"Your beautiful dont let no else tell you your not or make you feel like like your not .ok" he was still cupping her face. she nodded. He looked at her then kissed her on her forehead and brought her into a hug. 

Jong-in honestly thought he was going to kiss her on the lips but shook that idea or urge aside and went for the forehead. But he like it that it was on the forehead it felt nice. Eun Mi thought the same.  It was a first though and also the hug they dont really hug its rare. But with this hug they both felt comfortable in eachother arms. 

They stayed like that for 5 mins until Ae Cha found them. They headed back Ae Cha hugging Eun Mi's arm and Jong-in walking ahead of them to give them space to talk. 

They reached the back at the other side of the beach and found the guys sitting on benches with their stuff. 

"Eun Mi.." Jung-su got up quickly after spotting them and hugged her rubbing her back.

"So did you guys get the 8 good?" Jong-in smirked .

"Heck yea! they only got a few punches in on us..ah" Chen said while kyungsoo is nursing to his cut lip.

"We threw a few punches at each other but of course they were outmatched. Then we threw them into the water." Kris informed banaging his knuckles.

"We dunk theirs into the water!" Sehun also informed "that was pretty fun" he laughed.."He is evil. he almost got me" tao spat out lowly but was heard as they all luaghed.

"You didnt kill them did you?!" Ae Cha hissed out. but still luaghed.

"Ahh nooooooo. they can probably crawl home...right.."  Chanyeol sounded unsure.

"Anyways we didnt kill them.. And Eum Mi are ok now?" Suho asked voice filled with concern.

"Yes, and thanks you guys... I love you all." She gaved a thankful smile to them.

"Aww~ My Eun Mi Bear!~~" Chen sing-songed as he ran to her with open arms and gave her a hug. Soon they all joined in making it a group hug.

"Umm ..g-guys..i- i can't b-breathe.." She let out between breathes as they were hugging her tightly."

"Sorry!" They all shouted in unison. which made her luaghed.

"Baekhyun! Chen! let her go." Kyungsoo annouced and the rest notice they were still hugging her. "Tell chen first.~" baekhyun whined. "No tell Baek to first.~" 

Kyungsoo hit their butts. They still didnt let go. "Owww!~" they bothed cried from pain being inflicted on each other thier ear. Kyungsoo pulled them off her by grabbing their ear. They all luaghed at the scene.

After calming down they headed to change into some fresh clothes and headed to grab some dinner it wasn't time yet but it would take a hour or two to get back. 

They took about an hour and half to get back and go to a restuarant. They ate for 2 hours, well who wouldn't with so many people at time. By the time they finished it was 10pm. They headed home. Jong-in tagged along with Eun Mi, Jung-su, and Ae Cha. He just wanted to make sure she was all alright even if he lived with the others in the opposite direction.  

"Eun Mi call me if you still want to talk ..or do you want me or the both of us to sleep over?" Ae Cha asked. 

"Aniyo. Im okay. You can both go. Im fine." She reasured her. "If anything call us and we will be right over you know that." Jung-su hugged her and kiss the top of her. it made Jong-in glare abit at the action. Ae Cha hugged one last time and went on her way home with Jung-su as they live in the same direction.

"Soooo.." Jong-in lost what he was going to say. " Ah you have thier numbers.. so heres mine too." Jong-in passed a paper to her. "Call , text....anytime." 

"Thank you" she smiled at him. 

"Eun Mi... your postive your ok?" He questioned

"Yes. Jong-in im okay. Your words really helped me and the comfort from everyone else too...now go home and sleep ok.." She answered and asured him.

 "You go in first then ill go ok." he told her

"Okay. then."  she said.  but before she can turn around to go in he hugs her. She is shock at first but soon smiles. " Thanks Jong-in...your such a good friend."  she states. he lets her go and she goes inside after waving goodbye. Jong-in starts walking to the bus stop to head home.  But Jong-in for some reason feels hurt hearing her say 'friend' . Why. why do i feel hurt a bit from her saying friend. We are friends after all....or do i really- no, no i dont or do i l-like her... Eun Mi ..do i like you?....i think i do -more than just a friend?  Was ji-hoon right..

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thought i lost half of the chapter. from were chanyeol suggests the game and  down..was about to cry lol  

Hmmm i seem to be ending the chapters with Jong-in's thoughts about his feelings lately lol just noticed that. 

Anyways thanks for reading and subscribing !~~ please comment on what you think about it~~~! thank youuuu~~  

ahh i have about 2 and a half hrs to sleep before i have to get ready for my class...TT^TT  but wanted to update. Hope You enjoyed it~