time?( cant come up with a chap. name)

Finding that Special Someone

OMG finally updated!!!!!  BUT Hey sorry for the long wait i got stuck on what to write and how i should go about it..i mean i kept writing small side notes for future chaps but couldnt come up with a full one to put up. . Also since im not really sure what writing style ill be using i might end up experimenting here lol sorry for that if you like it or have suggestions please let me know haha..... if you know what im talking about lol but dont have to.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                        

Months pass and its December now (they had started school in August). Eun-Mi didn't get bothered again since that day with the girls. She saw them but just earned glares from them and some notes in her desk but didn't find them harmful. She only told Jong-In about the notes she had recieved only because he found one when it fell out her backpack. Her and Jong-in also never spoke a word to Ae-Cha and Jung-Su about the incident and she liked it that way. She only exprience one other bad incident when 2 boys pulled up her skirt but then they apologised they next day. 

All four of them got closer after hanging out more on days that Jong-in didnt have to practice. He also introduced them to his other 11 friends and they all have hung out a few times. Have it be at the karaoke room, the park  or who ever lived the closest to where they were-someone's house. Also they ate with Jong-in sometimes in the cafeteria with his friends but they werent as close to them like the other 11 friends. Sometimes Jong-in would join them under their spot at the tree. All in all they where having a good time with eachother.

It was the last class of the day and everyone is excited since tomorrow its the start of winter break( 2weeks). Some people already had their bags and coats on ready to jump up and run out. After 5mins the whole school was hollering and people where running and talking about their plans for the holidays. Unlike everyone else Eun-Mi and Ae-Cha were moving slowing with glooming expressions. Ae-cha's parents decided to go America to spend the holidays with her mom's family. She had begged her parents to let her stay with Ae-Cha but they wouldn't have it. And so she was leaving tomorrow morning. 

Jong-in went to the restroom after letting Jung-su know that he'll meet them at front gate. After he came out he heard a paticular conversation above the other few and followed.

"You sure you saw her come back in?" boy 1 asked

"Yes, im sure. now hurry and get the camera ready. Make sure you take it when i pull it up." boy 2 he said walking at a fast pace.

"What if the camera breaks from from the huge !" boy 1 Laughed out loud. and the other boy laughed as he pushed his friend for the funny comment. and turned to the right hallway.

At that point Jong-In knew who they where talking about. He ran across the campus jumping over benches and into the window of the class  next to Eun-mi's. He open the door quietly and look to his left; he saw both hunched over, their backs towards him. He went closer and saw through the class window  Eun-mi putting her scarf on.He hunch over, went over to the boys and slowing cover their mouths. The boys jumped in surprise but he shush them. He saw that Eun-mi was heading over and so he quickly dragged the boys into the other class.

"What hell who you both think your doing huh!" he yelled at them

"If you try to this again! i'll beat the daylouts outta you or better yet get my friend to wushu you!" He threatend as he slamed his hand onto a desk.

The boys jumped in fear. " It was his idea! he wanted to do it!" Boy 1 said shakenly as he point at boy 2, " YA! what the hell!" boy 2 slapped him behind his head. So they slapping eachother upside the head.  "YA! I don't care whose idea this was. Don't even try to do it again!" Jong-In said impatient and furious. They shook their and he left. 

In realtiy this wasnt the first time Jong-In had to do this. The first he wasn't lucky enough to stop it in time but they didnt take a picture. He made sure though that the boys apologised to her. He also caught a pair of 2nd years but they didnt get a chance to do anything. He had caught Hana and her minions making a worm sandwhich to give to Eun-mi as a fake apologie. He stopped it by switching it with hers that was next to it as he talked to them and took the other sandwhich saying he was hungry. A few minutes later a screamed was heard throughout the entire cafeteria while he just smirked to himself , everyone wondered what had happened.  He wanted to talk to them again and few other people after he found out about the notes she was recieving but Eun-Mi stopped him  saying it was harmless. He suppressed his anger and let it go but made her promise if she recieves something really threatening or that made uncomfortable to telll him . 

"What took you so long we are freezing!" Jung-Su yelled behind his scarf. 

"Well sorry i had to take a dump!" Jong-in lied. 

.......................................

All four were in Eun-Mi's room laying on the floor. WIth chips, drinks and other snacks everywhere. 

"Are you sure they wont let you stay~" Eun-mi whined.

"Yes. im sure. i even told them I'll do all the chores even watch Haru (10 year old sister) for a month free." Ae-Cha sighed 

"Why don't you just have Seung Woo (23 year old bother) stay so that you can also?" Jung-su adviced .

"Trust me i tried but he wants to go." she groan.

"Ahh! this !" Eun-mi yelled as she kicked her legs up and down.

 

Crunch~crunch~crunch~!   The three of them turn there heads to the source of the noise. Next to Jung-su is Jong-In muching away on chips as he keeps stuffing them into his mouth. They cleared their throats and he turns his head slowly.

"What?" he askes confused and thinks for awhile. " ahh yea you should add another month."  he says 

they each get up and get a pillow and hit him. "Ya! Im sorry i like dozed but im really hungry" he defended himself

"Fine lets go grab some chicken." Eun-Mi stated

"YES!!" Jong-in cheered as they got ready.

.......................................................

 

They were at the airport --minus Jong-in who had to practice-- to bid Ae-Cha farewell and safe travels. 

"AWW we're going to miss you" Jung-su said as he pouted. As a result a girl crashed into a map wall and fall .

"Me too!" She hugged them.

"It's not like your forever. Geez!" Seung woo said annoyed. He was about 184cm tall, fit , short dark brown styled hair and pretty look like Ae-Cha but manly less girly features.

"YAH!!!" they yelled at him.

"We're just really close we don't spend winter holidays apart all the time and last year we didnt all spend it together as Jung-su left overseas with his family like the whole family it seemed like a reuinion." Ae-Cha stated 

"Ok Kids hurry it up we have to start boarding." Her father annouced. who was 186cm tall and fit for his age with sunglasses.

"Ok ok dont forget to call and send pictures.!" they told Ae-Cha as they hugged once more before bidding her and her family goodbye.

 

............................................................

 

It was Christmas eve. Jung-su had just left home after finishing their movie marathon of the Santa Clause. Eun-Mi wanted some hot chocolate so she went to make some.

"Umma! Where the chocolate i want to make some!" she yelled-as she searched-to her mother in the living room .

"Ahh. There's no more Jung-su had that last bit of It!" her mother yelled back. Her mother has mid length hair and is about 168cm tall and with a slim figure.

"AISH!~" She let out. she went upstairs and put her coat on.

"Umma. I'll be right back. I'm going to buy some at the convient store." she said as she headed towards the door. 

"Ahh ok just becareful its getting dark out and i think the closest convient store is close for the holiday. so you have to go a bit further." she said as she got up and headed toward the luandry room.

"Ah ok then ill be back in a few." Eun-mi said as she closed the door.

" Ahh wait don't forget your gloves-" Her mother hurried but she was gone already.

.....................................................

 

Eun-mi ended up going a bit further as the second store was closed too. She finally ended up at the 5th store and it was open but she was about 30 mins away from her house which she had to take the bus. 

She entered the store got a pack of chocolate and paid but as she headed out she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

She turned around and saw Jong-In and some of his friends. Arms full of snacks.

"Hey guys.!" she smiled at them 

"what-" Jong-in was cuaght of by one of his friends

"What brings you out here?" Beakhyun asked while opening a bag of chips

" AH came to get some chocolate since Jung-Su finished it and i wanted some. but all the stores close to my house are closed." she pouted

" Ah so adorable when you pout" Chanyeol pinched her cheek

"ahhhh. ok stop that. it hurts." she said as she swatted his hand and rubbed her cheek. 

" But it is~ come here by cute teddy bear!~ ..I'm cold.~" Chen sing-songed and luaghed as he hugged  her.

" YA! she's not a warmer." Jong-In said annoyed at him.

"Its ok ~" She laughed

She found out that their practice room was near the store and that they were practicing but they got a break so they buying some snacks. Jong-In kept insisting that he go with her to take her home but she kept refusing until she said ok. They got off  the bus after 20mins so they had to walk for 15mins to reach her house. 

"Its ok i can walk from here now Jong-In" she smiled.

"Aniyo. Ill take you all the way it really dark now its 8pm too." He reasoned

"Ahh ok then." she sighed. he noticed then that she hand no gloves . he cant believe he JUST notice Now.

"Where are your gloves?!" He said with worry as he grabbed her hands.

" Ah my mom hand wash them and i forgot." she said softly.

"Aish! idiot~ your hands are freezing! Don't leave quickly next time." he scolded her.

" Here wear one of mine" He took off one of his gloves and put it on her left hand.

"Ahh aniyo. Im fine " she tried to rufuse but failed. "what about your hand?" she ask as she moved her bang from her right hand to left.

" Ill just do this." He grabbed her right hand tightly and put it in his coat pocket. " See warm now right." he started walking.

She was shocked and no doubt blushing, good thing she had a scarf she thought. But why is she blushing if he's just a friend now. His hand is soft though she thought.

Ahh what am i doing Jong-In thought to himself. ah maybe just cause i see her as a sister right im just overprotective. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hey sooo there you go hopefully this chapter is good haha..(its 7:29am!!)  ahhhh again sorry for long wait.  and also am i moving too fast for him to "feel" something for her. ???!!  ah is it umma or eomma or omma ..lol

also is this writing better than my other chapters like with povs  instead of saying "I" 

I also wanted to describe  how some ppl looked like..like the Ae- cha's bro and dad. and Eun-mi's mom. but it wasnt much lol oh well.

Also thank you for reading and subscribing!!!^^ <3