Him.

Finding that Special Someone

JONG-IN

"Be back I'm going to the bathroom." I say to my friends as i get up from the table. I went to the restroom but it was closed. Now i had would have to go the farther one.

As i was approaching the corner i hear something fall. I turned the corner and saw a girl on the ground .she was just slapped across the face. I ran when i saw the girl standing above her going in for another one as she raised her hand. Luckily i caught her wrist before she could hurt the her again.  "Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled at her. I was furious. I hate seeing people getting bully. What the heck did she do to them to be treated like this. She seemed like an innocent girl. 

"K-kai oppa" I heard the three sutter with surprise looks on their faces.

"Hana is it?" i spoke  "What the are doing?! What gives you the right to hurt her!" I tighted my hand around her wrist . she winced. Then I let go and they went off not before giving some glares at this girl on the ground. she seemed so fragile.

 

EUN MI

"Hey are you ok? Let me help you up." He held his hand out. I hesitated at first but took it.

"Thanks." i fixed myself.

"Im Kim Jong-in aka Kai" he smile softly. Hmm seems like i heard his name somewhere..

"Im Park Eun Mi" i tried to give a smile.

" She slap you pretty hard. You have a cut."  His hand on my cheek. It was soft. I felt myself blush.

"Lets take you to the nurse." he took my hand in his.

"I-It-its ok ill just clean up in the bathroom"  I said a bit nervous and shy."Lunch is almost over."

"No. come on I'm going to take you." He tighted his grip and started walking to the nurse.

................

He open the door. The nurse was not around.

"I'll treat you myself. Come on." He pulled me to a chair.

He found the first aid kit and sat infront of me.

Riiiiiing!~

"I'll be quick. Don't worry." he assured me.

After about about a min ."Ok done!" he smiled.

"o..ok thanks bye!"I got up and headed for the door.

 "what no wait ill walk you to your class" he said. I turned to face him.

 "what!? no. no.no i'm fine bye" i stepped back then turn but ran into the door..omg really..soo embarrassing. i thought and ran out.

wonder if ill see her again.....

 

..............

I made it to class on time but not without Ae Cha questioning me about what took me so long and what happened to my face. I told her that i had a stomache and had small pimple pop so i put small bandaid on. She seemed to have bought it but her flaring eyes made me think otherwise. she texted jung-su about it too but he told her to keep a eye on me.

The next few classes went on peacfully but they were boring today.

Riiiiing~  we bowed to the teacher and started packing.

 

 

JONG-IN

Yes!~ our teacher let us out a bit earlier ok well 5mins but hey its still something!

"Oh hey Jong-in are you busy today?" Jung-su asked as he packed.

"hmm no not today. i have free day today. why? whats up?" i questioned

"oh i want  to intorduce you to two of my bestest friends and maybe hangout!" Jung-su said

"ok sure."   we started walking to their class and got there with 1min before the bell rang.

We enter the class as soon as some ppl left.

" Hey Jung-su?! wow what are you doing?" one girl said as she looked up.

" oh the teacher let us out early. oh this is my friend that you saw me walking with last time Jong-in meet Ae Cha and Eun Mi."

Wait did he just say Eun mi isnt that the girl i met at lunch.!.

"Nice to meet you im jong in" I  greet Ae Cha then i look at the girl Eun Mi. She looks up as her eyes wided. Its her!

"Hey its you!" i shouted in surprise  "You two know each other.?" Jung su asked us. But then i see Eun mi shake her head.

"No we dont we just bumped into each other at lunch!" What is she saying well its true but ..do her friends not know what happened..should i tell them? I look at her and i can somehow see that she doesnt want to say anything about it..

" Yea..we just bumped into eachother." I said as i look at her.

" Ok since you three know eachother already lets go have some fun! how about karaoke!" Jung-su shouted

"What you like that?!" i was shocked Jung-su didnt seem like a person that would like to go there. he usaully seems cold others. ahaha

====================================================================================================

 

We got to the Karaoke place , ate alot and still are, and we all sang a couple of songs. Jung-su at the moment is singing to Big Bang's "Lies" he sounds pretty good.  As i looked around the room i find Eun mi look at me then we both look away.

The song ended and jung-su excused him self to the restroom as so did Ae Cha. Eun mi and I were alone now....

 

EUN MI

Omg were alone. i should have just gone with Ae Cha to the restroom. I'll just go now. I got up but then heard foot steps coming nearer. i turned to my left and look at Jong-In .

" What happened earlier?! Do your friends not know what happened to you?! Do you want me to tell them for you !?" he placed his on my shoulders.

" They cant know!" i shouted

"why not?!" he sounded frustraded

" Because i dont want them to worry about me starting to get bullied again." I stated. " I dont want to bother them with it again...I been bullied since elementary and they always protected me. but i dont want them to anymore ...so can you not tell them please" I pleaded .I didnt realized that i had some tears until he wiped them away but  then he hugged me!

" Ok i wont tell them. calm down now" he soothed my head. I didnt that i began to cry more. why am i being like this is it for remembering the times i got bullied and my bestfriends always being there...

I suddenly pulled away from him and started to fix my self. Jung-su and Ae cha should be coming back. " Ahh im sorry"  i said

" No its ok..."

" Ok whos singing next!" Jung- su came in and then Ae cha.

"whats going on?" Jung-su questioned

"Oh we were just discussing who would go next and what song." i explained ...Jong-In ended up up singing H.O.T  "Candy"

We continued until it was time for dinner.

we were walking until after 3 blocks. "Are you serious!" Ae cha yelled . which startled the three us .

"what wrong?" i asked. "I can't find my wallet." "Do you think you left at karaoke or dropped it?" Jong-in asked.

"I dont know. you guys go ahead ill go back and look for it."  she told us. " I'll go with you" "No Eun mi its ok i dont want  you to be back home super late" she protested. "ill go with you then. Jong-in i know you dont live in the same direction but can you walk Eun mi home please." jung su requested.

we were walking to my house in silence. it was awkard.

"Well this is me right here" i said as i stopped in front of my house. It was a white 2story house.

"Oh ok. ill text jung su and let him know i bought you here already."  he assured me. " ok then thanks and bye" i said as i walked toward my door.

" Hey can i get your number...for future references or something." he said to me

" uuumm sure ok" i went back to him and gave it " oh and also if you need anything tell me ok. were buddies now" He said as he smiled. " oh ok .ill go in now. be safe going home." and with that i walk into my house.

 

JONG-IN

She entered her house and i texted jung-su. I glance back at her house and remember what she told me at karaoke....Ill try to protect you now ..hmm why do i feel protective over her... ah were friends that why.she's a good friend. right?! . with that i went home.

 

 

====================================================================================================

 

Hey guys sorry for very late update. TT^TT

busy busy . and i went to INFINITE OGS tour on  friday(11/8) and then went to VIXX showcase(11/10) so been tired lol. >.<..omg i think N waved at me >///< lol  and also hyuk or was it hongbin lol ahh i was in a daze.

 

anyways....ill try and update this week. ^^..oh and please let me know if theres any mistakes or anything thanks^^