2nd year-spring break pt.1

Finding that Special Someone

                                               

HI! ...sorry.. just been depressed for the last 2months..i was actually going to update in april but then that accident happen. I put it off until i felt better but then the EXO situation happen and well you know... Now im ready.!~ ^^   Im going into second year since i didnt want to be stuck in 1st year forever lol >.< ...and i just really want to get to 3rd >.<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Come on Eun Mi!~~" Ae-Cha was dragging her into the fashion store. "I don't want to go in. i just know they wont have my size." 

"well thats why we have to go in and check it out. I know they will have your size." she pushed her into the store and glared at her when tried to leave. "ahhh fine!" Eun Mi pouted.

"ahaha okies lets look!" Ae-Cha jumped with glee. 

After a few mintues they actually end up finding her size(3x-  is that too big? ah who cares.my story lol). "See! I told you. ah its a cute dress!,But this one is too. ah and that one too. ahh just many clothes!" Ae-Cha was just too excited for this. Well its hard to find Eun Mi's size since not alot of fashion stores carry her size and no one really thinks of plus size people. Eun Mi would just order online or buy clothes when she travels overseas with her family on vacation.

"ah yes many hmm i like this one but Ae-Cha do i really need to dress up its just the guys." Eun Mi asked as she look in the mirror. 

"Yes.Yes. were going to the amusement park, dinner, and maybe karaoke tomorrow. They've seen all the clothes you have already and you didnt buy anything new over summer since we didnt traveled." She explained. Ah she's right and some clothes are ripping from overusing. "Your right but do i really need to wear a dress? its an amusement park. Why would you wear a dress or skirt when you would be on rides."  she put the dress back on the rack. "I don't know.  Ah you can wear a dress with leggings!" She suggested ." Cant i just wear a t-shirt and some jeans.~~"  Eun Mi whined. "Come on i bet the guys would be somewhat dressed nice. Ill buy Ice cream after this." 

Oh no i hate when she does this i always fall for it but ice cream sounds good. ahh it.  "Fine! but it better be double scoop." she said as she grab the dress she had put on the rack. After getting more clothes they head out to baskin robins.

*************************************************

Tuesday

Her outfit~ 

"Eun Mi." Ae-Cha said as she saw her grab her bag. "Yes?" " What are you wearing on your feet? What happened with the flats?!" Eun Mi looked down." Ah well i thought that flats might fly off so i went with my black chucks." She reasoned. " hmm you know what ill be back im going to change mine too" Eunmi just laughed as Ae-Cha ran back home. 

-Ae-Cha outfit.-

     

They arrived at lottle world 1hr after getting picked up by Jung-Su and his driver. They just wait for the rest of the gang. They had agreed to meet at 8am in front of the entrance but they where no where insight. "What's taking them so long~~" Eun Mi whined. she really wanted to go on the rides. Its been so long since she last came to lottle world. "Remember they are 12 guys." Ae-Cha stated. "13"  "what?" Ae-Cha asked confused. "Jong-in called me yesterday to say if his old friend can come along since he's visting today."  Jung-Su explained. 

-20mins later-

"Hey!! sorry we're late but 13 guys running to catch the subway is not so easy.After someone just had to stop by Mcdonalds to get the kids meal toy." Jong-in informed them. "YAH!" Tao shouts  They all luagh.

"Okay okay lets go!lets go!" Eun mi shouted as she danced  like a 5 year old. 

"Ah look at my adorable Eun-Mi bear!~~" Chen ran to hug her but stopped "Are you wearing a dress! Omo!" " You look cute!~" Baekhyun said as he hugged her then saw Ae- cha "You too!" "we can not allowed this. nope. nope." lay shook his head." Too many guys will be looking at you two. I will not allow" suho stated " barrier formation!" chanyeol shouted they gathered around hugging them to not be seen except for Jung-Su. Jong-in and his old friend. who was confused.  

" Guys! Guys! relax!" Ae-Cha shouted " You girls are too cute today. we can not let others see this." Xiumin reasoned."Eun-mi hardly wears dresses its good for her and looks good." Ae-cha stated. "Too good." Kris states. "Yes, she's my Eun-Mi bear. How can i have others looking at her or you for that matter." Chen pouts.

"Yo guys really calm down. people are staring at you now." Jong-in states. she is too cute~ ah snap out of it . The guys stick their tounges out at him. but after a knock to the head by the girls they release them.

"Okay before we go and have fun. Let me introduced to you my old friend, Choi Ji-Hoon." He introduces him to the three. 

"And Ji-hoon , this is Moon Ae-Cha, Lee Jung-Su, and Park Eun-Mi." they four shake hands. 

"since we're all friends lets drop the surname.ok" Jung-Su suggests." Ok sounds Jung-Su" Ji-Hoon agrees.

" Ok! Now lets go, go, go" Chen shouts grabbing Eun Mi's hand and running.

 

----12pm---

After going on some rides they decide to grab some lunch. They waited 30mins since they ordered 8 hamburgers, 2 buckets of chickens, and 16 sodas. 

"Hey guys lets go inside after ok." chen bites into his burger.(they are been in magic island-look at map^)

"Since Jongin is getting darker!" chen luaghs as well as everyone else. Jongin glares and throws his chicken bone at him. 

"Ya! I was just joking! I want to go on the roller coaster!" He rubs his head. 

"No,No,No, nooo way.!" Luhan shakes his head. "Luhan you haven't even been on many rides. And xiumin has been staying with you." Suho sips his coke . " But i dont like heights." He pouts. "We even went to kiddie land for you but  the staff there thought it was for Kyungsoo!" Chen blurts out while stuffing his face. Kyungsoo stands up and puts him in a headlock ." AH! Im sorry! Let go! Let go! Ill shut up.!" he shouts. " Good." with that he goes back to his seat.

"If you at least go on the roller coaster ill buy you that donald duck blanket we saw at mall the other day." Suho bribes him. "Ok!" he agrees not a second later. He must just love donald duck. 

After they finish they start heading towards the roller coaster. They paired off on whos riding with who -by drawing a straw- its Suho/lay, Kris/Tao, Luhan/Xiumin, Chanyeol/Baekhyun, Sehun/Chen, Kyungsoo/Kai, Jung-Su/Ae-Cha, Eun Mi/Ji-Hoon. 

"Hey Jongin.?" Ji-hoon whispers to him.they walk behind everyone  "What's up?" he replies. "Does Eun Mi have someone?" he asks "What do you mean?" "Does she have a boyfriend or is she single.?" Ji-hoon clarifies. Jongin's goes wide eyed. what what what is this! Does he like her! Omo no way!  he tries to keep his cool. "Why do you ask?" "Well i think she's cute." he states with a smile appearing on his face. "But since im here only visiting today i wonder if we can turn it into a date. If she wants to also." he explains, Jongin thinks for awhile "Sh-she's single." he sighs. "Omo! really. great! ill ask her after the ride!" he moves closer up front to her as they near the ride. should i be happy or sad..

They get to the ride. "okay were riding in the front!" Chanyeol anounces as him and baekhyun move to line." What no way i want to!" Xiumin arrgues "But i don't!" luhan stomps his feet." Ahh sorry lulu. we can seat in the back then. You can hold my hand too." they move to their line at the end.  " Can we ride in front. im only here today.pleeeease." Ji-hoon shows some aeygo at chanyeol and baekhyun. " But it doesn't seem like Eun Mi wants to ride in the front." chanyeol looks at Eun Mi. Kai and Kyungsoo are in line 2. "You can hold my Eun Mi." he pulls his hand out and she takes it. Kai watches not so pleased. what! holding hands!what! no!what to do what to - wait why am i worrying. Its for the ride and if later they turn it to a small date its okay Ji-Hoon is a great guy and Eun Mi is wonderful. ....but still why fo i feel this unpleastant feeling in my chest..

Oh gosh i just hope i fit and the bar closes. Eun Mi thinks.  Can't believe she's holding my hand! just hope i dont start to sweat! im nervous! Ji-hoon thinks 

 It was their turn and Eun Mi sits as well as the rest of the gang. In the end Luhan and Xiumin didnt ride as luhan was getting a panic attack. He promised Xiumin he would work on his fear and he would wait on him hand and foot for a week. He agreed. 

They head out the ride. "okay lets go to more rides" baekhyun skips past them. They follow.

Ji-Hoon was too nervous to ask Eun Mi so he decided he will ask until they take a restroom break.

after 1 hour they all go to the restroom. Ji- Hoon was quick and went out to wait for everyone. He saw Eun Mi and Ae-Cha walk out. He was glad only Jong in and Jung-S were the only other ones out. 

He walked up to Eun Mi and ask if he could talk to her. Ae-Cha went and sat with the other few boys that were out now. 

---Earlier in the Restroom---

"Im telling you he likes you Eun Mi" Ae-cha states .

"No he doesnt. beside we just met today.!" Eun Mi argues 

"But i could tell. He keeps looking at you and he was so nervous when you were holding hands." Ae-Cha explains

"Because we were in the front and i dont like seating there but i didnt want to ruin it for him." she says

"He will probably confess since hes here for today." 

"Yea , yea, yea. come one lets go." they head out

-------------

"What going on with them?!" Jung- Su askes 

"I dont know he just wanted to talk to her about something." she answears 

"I told her he probably likes her, i been keeping eye on him and it looks like it." she sits next to him.

"What! Jong in has he said anything to you!" Jung- Su askes a glaring jong in 

"Ya! Jong in" he punches his arm.

"Ow! what was that for!" he whines

"Has Ji-hoon said anything too you about Eun Mi." he askes concerned

-------meanwhile with Eun Mi and Ji-Hoon------

"Soo what do want to talk about about?" she questions

"Well y-you s-see.." he stutters and rubs his neck. come on you can do this....but what if she rejects me...ah well i can't back down now. go for it. i dont want to think of the 'What If's' 

"I like you." he looks straight at her 

------------------

 

"Jong in has he?"  

"What's going on?" Chen askes .  Everyone is back either seated or standing

"He likes her. He's confessing i think already  and if he could he would like to turn it into a small date....thats if she agrees." he plainly says as he keeps staring at the both standing in the middle. 

"What!! ill kill him!" Jung-su stand up his fatherly/ bestfriend side stepping in. Eun Mi holds onto his waist and Jong In pushing him back with his hands.

"What Eun Mi bear!~ " chen tries to run but sehun wraps himself arund his leg.. Chanyeol holds suho and luhan back. Tao barely gets Kris as he some how sneaked past them and almost reached them. Some of the boys, acutally all are overprotected over her.

They see them hug and they about loose it. Jong in stands up about to go to them but Kyungsoo puts his arm on his shoulder.

---- During their overreacting---

Eun Mi stares at him wide eyed. Ae-Cha was right!! ....but we just met and..and urgh

"Eun Mi?" he asks worried 

"I- Im sorry" she looks at the ground

" i just dont have the same feelings. I mean we just met today and how can you like me seriously?....im fat" she whispers the last part as she looks at him.

"I know we just met but i like your personality, your luagh, your smile, eyes. and the way your eyes get big eyes when your see food and cute things..i think it cute~" he blushes

" Also your not fat. I honestly dont care about it. i think your beautiful~ dont let no one else tell you otherwise." He says with a serious tone 

" Wow...umm thanks. im just sorry i dont have the same feelings as you do for me." she gives him a warm smile

" Its hurts honestly but i was prepared for any outcome. We can be friends though right? i mean if you want too...that is." he looks with hopeful eyes at her

" Yes. Friends i would love." she smiles

"Ah thanks now im feeling a bit better. I can i give a hug ?" 

"Yes!" she luaghs . They both hug and head towards the table. 

--------------------

They both were bombarded with questions of " Are you having a date?" " Do you like each other?" "So when's the wedding?" -that one was chen--  and a "Ill Kill You" courtesy of Jung-Su. 

" Chill guys, we just decided to remian friends." Ji-Hoon luaghs 

"So you got rejected." chen spits out. and recieves a smack from Luhan "Ow!" 

"Yea. its okay.......Jong in should had said she wasn't single then i wouldn't had gotten rejected but then we wouldn't had gotten closer ." he laughs. Jong in knew?! Eun Mi is kinda sad about it.

"Well your lucky. it looks like Jung-su wont kill you now." Ae-Cha speaks.

"He can be a little overprotective." Eun Mi states 

"A LITTLE?!!?!" They all yell . "He looked like he wanted to skin you alive!" Chanyeol yells. " Beat you to pulp" Kyungsoo states.

"What about you guys?!" Jung-Su argues. 

"We would had accepted it. in the end. unlike you." Kris bites out.

"You dont like me?!" Ji-Hoon askes Jung-Su

"No.No just that ....Eun Mi hasn't dated. I just dont want her to get hurt." He calmly states "Aww just like a father~"  kris smacks him "Ow! hyung! what was that for! I didnt say anything bad!" Chen yells. "Ah. sorry just a habit." he pats chen's back. Which has everyone luaghing.....except for one person who is just relieved with how it went. Jong In just thinks it must  be something like Jung-Su.. he just doesn't want Eun Mi to get hurt. Ji- Hoon is his friend and a great guy but what if they did hit it off, how would it work living far apart.. at least thats the reason he comes up with..

They go on the rest of the rides and head out the park to get some dinner whichs ends up being pizza. After dinner they head to the Karoake. 

 

-------------------------------

 

"Okay who's next!?" Baekhyun askes. "Jongin! Jongin!" they chant. he sighs and gets up.

"Ya! thats a duet. pick another!" Xiumin suggests.  "Just let him." Suho says

"Pick some one to sing it with you!" Lay say happily 

"No." Kris says sternly "Hyung!" Jong in whines. " I just sang with Lay." he says  (you know what song right?! ^^ )

"Fine!" he really wants to ask Eun Mi but he doesn't know if he should ask.....ahh it man up.

"Eun Mi?!" he wishpers . she almost chokes on her water.

"ahh p-pass" she sutters . "Aw. Come on ." Sehun sits and side hugs her. 

She looks at Ae-Cha for help. All she gets is a thumbs up.   She has sang with them before but its her first duet with ....Jong in.

She walks over slowly to Jong in. You can do this. Its just Jong In.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDLoYuRFzEA     (This is the song they sang. First time hearing it ...lol)

After only a few lines into the song Jong In started to blush and regreted picking. Oh my gosh! why did i pick this one should of just gone with a TVXQ one or something. Ah the lyrics gosh..let me die now.. .ahh this feels like a confession or something-- wait what do i need to confess...ahh is she blushing .omo! cute!~ ah my turn .

OMO cant believe he picked this song. the lyrics just--omo hes blushing! cute! ahhh what.~ 

After they finished they couldnt even look at eachother. But Ji-Hoon notices both their nervousness.

-----------------------------------

Its nearing 11pm, so they decide to call it a night and agree to go to the beach friday minus Ji-Hoon of course.

The 13 boys parts way with Eun Mi, Ae-Cha, and Jung-Su.

"Soooo Jong In~" Ji- Hoon bumps shoulders with him .

"Whaaaat.?" he askes tiredly. "You like Eun Mi dont you..?" he get straight to the point. 

"what! what! what!? m-makes you t-think that?!"  he stutters nervously. eyes bulging out.

"I saw the way you looked at her all day and when i was with her. Also how nervous you were singing with her." He explains

"well your wrong. I dont. Not in that way." he states trying not to stutter or anything.

"Ok. But im telling you. You do. I know you so well." he pats Jong In's back.

I don't know. I don't know...Do i?!  he askes himself.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ok well there it is...is it good?! haha  I hope you liked it ..I start summer classes monday!! TT TT  soo ill try to update these week.

Im sorry im a slow updater TT TT and sorry for any errors >.< ahh my awful writing...too

Also would it be better to use their real names since im using kai's- Jongin?

Thanks for subscribing and reading ^^  leave comments on what you think about it so far.?! or questions! okies please thank you..>//<