1st year- first day

Finding that Special Someone

We went to our classes after the ceramony. Ae Cha and I were in the same class on the second floor, class 2. While Jung-Su was on the 3rd floor class1. We sat in the back by the window. As i looked around at our classmates i was pretty content with them. Some were from the same middle school and they were the ones that were pretty nice to me. Some that i didnt know just looked at me weirdly but went on talking with the others. 

Classes flew by and it was lunch. "Our seongsaeng-nim seems pretty nice, i hope he's not mean later"

" Definitly" Ae Cha agreed. 

As we waited for Jung-Su to arrive  some students came to us and said hi. Some new faces guys and girls came over to Ae Cha asking to eating lunch with them or saying how beautiful she was.

Grooowl~~~groowl~~~." Aish  where the heck is Jung-Su! it's been 10mins!!" our stomachs were growling and Ae Cha was getting mad. i dont blame her we didnt eat breakfast. 

"It might not be his fualt. You know the girls might be keeping him" I luaghed

"Aish your right. But he better hurry. We olny have 20mins left."

JUNG-SU   

I arrived to class. Ahh i saw some good buddies of mine from middle school. I sat at the back next to the window. Then of course girls ran to me. I didnt really like it that much.

They kept screaming "Oppa! Oppa!" 

" Do you have a girlfriend?!"

"Oppa your handsomer than i thought! the rumors were true! you like a handsome angel!"  Did I really just hear that 'Handsome angel' really now. After i told to please sit down and leave me alone they did so. I saw a a bag hit the desk next to mine. Im happy its a guy.Im not gay just that i dont want one of the girls sitting next to me and pestering me.

" Hey whats up" " Hey-" i got cut off as another storm of girls came to pester him. they were screaming Kai! Kai! and they left. I relized that half weren't even in the class.

"Sorry about that" " No its okay they the same to me actually" I luaghed

" Well the name's Kim Jong-In."

" ah nice to meet you, im Lee Jung-Su" we bothed shook hands.

" Wait then why where they calling you kai?"

" Oh thats my stage name" "Stage name?"

" Yea im under Sm Ent. but some found out my name before my debut"

" ooh ok now i understand."

" You can call me either Kai or Jong-In."

"Oh ok cool to know. Kai..I'll probably just be switching from either name." i laughed

"Ah i now remember name! Your the guy under me.!"

"What you mean under you?!" 

" I mean in popularity. Theres a website some girls made for the schools popular students. Im first and your second"

" Oh. you look at that ? you care about it"

" No but some girls kept telling me earlier" Our seongsaeng-nim then entered.

Class went by and now lunch. Finally I was so hungry since i skipped breakfast.

" Hey you want to ear lunch with me and my friends"

" Oh no thanks i got to my other friends  my bestfriends maybe some other time"

" Oh they can come too" he smiled.

" Nah we want to eat just us three"  

 " Oh ok next time then see you after then"

" ok"  as soon as he left girls followed him. I was about to leave the class but girls soon swormed in around me. My old buddies didnt bother to ask me to eat with them since they knew already.  " Oppa want to eat with me?" i heard about everyone say. it seriously wasn't this bad in middle school but then there were more and new people here. Heck i even saw Seonbae noonas there too. 

I was becoming really aggrievated. I was already 8mins late for lunch. I just decided to push them aside it was hard but then they moved and  followed behind. "aish i should have done that earlier instead of standing there" i said under my breath. with my lunch in my left hand and my right hand in pocket, I went down to the second floor and looked for Eun Mi and Ae Cha's class.

Eun Mi

 

"Aish your right. But he better hurry we only have 20mins left."

We started hearing alot of commotion coming nearer in hall. And others that decided to eat in class were curious about it. some got up to check.

" Ahh that must be him" we both nodded.

"Eun Mi ! Ae Cha !" he came in towards us. As we stood up.

The girls had stopped at the door and were popping thier heads through windows too. They looked a bit taken aback by how he called us.They wispherd but could be heard " yah there probably close."  " Isn't that Ae Cha?! wow she really is beautiful.I think i love her"  "yah, snap out of it" "not that way!" " yah, but whos that big one there." " I dont know." "none of us do."

"Jung-Su ! Do know how hungry we are!." Ae Cha yelled at him.

"You know our stomachs havent stopped growling and its starting to hurt!" i told him

"omo, omo,omo" is all you hear from the girls.

" Aww~ Mianhae~ Eun Mi~~, Ae Cha~~" he showing some aeygo now and puffing his cheeks.

"sigh fine" we both lost to his aeygo

the girls couldnt believe how they heard his aegyo but couldnt see his face. but they were screaming abit and ran off. I guess to tell the other students.

the students that were eating in class had there mouths open from what they heard and some saw his full aegyo even guys eyes were sparkling.haha

Jung-Su doesn't really show his aegyo to others just me and Ae Cha. The rest were just lucky you can say.

We ended eating lunch outside under a tree with shade. Some people walked by looking at us.

we didnt talk much since we were devouring our lunch and sharing.

we went back to class. with only  2 classes left. Since it was the first day it was easy and we got let out early at 3pm but tomorrow at 4:30pm.

We went out to the front gate and waited for Jung-Su. We spotted him but was walking with another guy..

 

 

=========================================================================================================

 

 

* I know its not good but it is the first that i actually fully work on.  and seems boring. I'll try and make the next chap. better ^^