Final

The Loving Devil

“Thank you to all the teachers that put their heart into teaching us. Helping us to get ready for the big world that’s coming. Thank you,” Jonghyun said into the microphone on the stage, “And lastly, I want to say is. Eunae Park? Will you marry me?”

           My eyes then opened to its fullest. I heard people gasping and clapping around me as I blushed. Yoori and Sooyun started gasping too.

           “Eunae! He just proposed to you! In front of the whole school!” Yoori said happily.

           “What are you waiting for? Go up!” Sooyun pushed me towards the stage.

           I saw Jonghyun walked towards me and put his hand out in front of me ready to pull me up the stage. I smiled and held on to his hands as he pulled me up.

           “Will you marry me, Eunae Park?” he asked again, kneeling down.

           “Say yes!” someone screamed from the audience.

           The most flourished reply slipped out of my mouth, giving the long waited correct answer to the hardest question. Jonghyun’s smile widened and pulled me to him.

           “I love you,” he breathed and kissed me in front of the whole school.

 

 

 

           Hand in hand, we walked home together after the ceremony. We agreed that we would leave tomorrow night so we needed to start packing.

“Can we take Roo with us?” I knelt down beside her, “She will be in good behaviour, won’t you my baby?”

           “If we don’t bring her with us, who will take care of her for you?” I stood up and went to Jonghyun’s waiting arms, “I am so happy we are together forever. Just like Romeo and Juliet.”

           “But… Didn’t they both die??”

           “But they will never be separated,” he said, kissed on my head.

           I smiled, after next week; there would be nothing that could separate us apart. I picked up my cell phone as it rang.

           “Eunae! We need to have a good bye party for you two! Meet us tomorrow at Yoori’s house at 5 o’clock sharp!” Sooyun screamed into the phone, she hung up before I could even answer.

           Jonghyun laughed after I hung up the phone, “I heard that, I didn’t know she could scream that loud, even through the phone.”

           “There are still lots you don’t know about her,” I joined in, “I am tired, let’s go watch a movie!”

           “But we aren’t even close to done,” Jonghyun pulled me back to the room before I could escape from this whole mess, “Why don’t you just sit and watch?” he patted my head as he sat me down onto the bed.

           I watched him as he fled around the room putting things into our luggage, it seemed like he was having as much fun as me watching him. It took him through the whole night to finish packing, the only thing I remember before falling asleep was that he came up to me and tuck me in with a kiss on the forehead.

 

 

           “I am going to miss you so much!!” Sooyun cried, as Jonghyun and I walk in Yoori’s house.

           “I will too!” after the hug from Sooyun, I realized I was leaving and two best friends behind. I couldn’t stop my tears any longer. They started rushing down my cheeks.

           Yoori ran up to us where the three of us just stood there crying. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jonghyun’s awkward look on his face. I couldn’t stop myself from giggling; Yoori and Sooyun looked down at me and asked what was wrong. I pointed at Jonghyun without saying a word. They both joined in as they saw his face.

           “What’s so funny?” he asked.

           “Nothing! Let’s go in and eat! Our great chief Yoori made us lots of food!” Sooyun pulled me into the kitchen where I had already smelled the mouth-watering food.

           “Jagiya?” Jonghyun called while everyone was eating and chatting.

           I looked up and found Jonghyun held out the ring, sat in the middle of a velvet padded couch glowing as the centre of attention.I gasped as Jonghyuntook my hand and slid the ring onto my finger; it was the most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen before.

           “Thank you for willing to come back to me,” Jonghyunpulled his face down to mine.

           Everyone cheered as we pulled away from each other. This day was the happiest day ever, nothing would be able to ruin it.

           After the party, we went back to my house and grabbed our luggage. When I walked in the house, I looked around trying to remember every single little detail that I was leaving behind. I walked into my parent’s room; it has not change from the day. Their quilt folded in perfect rectangle, with their pillows piled on the top. I never knew why they did it this way, but it was just how they clean their room in the mornings. I closed the door after me as I walked out of their room to Hea’s room, the prettiest room of all. I loved the scent in there; her stuffed animals surround her bed and her room. She loved stuffed animals because she said it gives her protection.

           “Jagiya, are you ready to go?” Jonghyuncalled from my room.

           I closed the door and locked all the happy memories inside my heart; I will never forget any of these special and wonderful memories.

           “I am ready, let’s go Roo,” I grabbed her cargo and headed towards the front door. I waited for Jonghyunto come out so I could lock the doors. I didn’t change the lock since my sister had moved out because I know one day, she would come back to me.

           Jonghyuncame and held my hand after he had left everything onto his car, “We will visit soon, I promise.”

           I smiled and took in a deep breath and kissed his lips, “Let’s start our new life.”

           After an hour drive from my house to the airport, we checked in our luggage and we went through the security. As I was putting my bag into the tray, my ring came off. I froze and stared at the fallen ring. Whydid it came off? Wasn’t it a perfect size when he first put it on? Does that mean something?  Maybe I am thinking too much. I put it back onto my finger and continue the check. I didn’t tell Jonghyunabout the ring because I guess it was just that something had caught onto it and I pulled. We got onto the plane where it was filled with different shades of people. I was so excited, because my new life has began. I leaned against Jonghyun’s shoulder as I trailed off to sleep; I felt his arms around me and his head leaned against mine. Unexpectedly, the emergency lights and alarm had waked me up a few hours later; I did not even get a chance to open my eyes and say goodbye before everything had went pitch black but the only thing I remembered was that Jonghyunwas with me and we would never be separated ever again, just like Romeo and Juliet.

 

 

 

           Sooyun and Yoori stood in a cemetery crying over two grave stones.

                               

Park Eunae

1993-2011

Juliette

Kim Jonghyun

1993-2011

Romeo

 

Thank you guys!!! This is the last chapter of this story~~

Hopefully you have enjoyed my story~~~

I will for sure have some new stories coming, hopefully you guys will also support me there!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!