Chapter 3

The Loving Devil

WOW! Thank you guys so much for subscribing!! I never knew people would actually enjoy my story this much! =) This is my first fanfaction~~ I am gonna work on more after I finish with this one~~ =) Enjoy guys!!


            The lights of my house were on again, there was laughter coming out from the inside. I rushed in to see who was in my house. And there they were my loving family. My Mom, my Dad and Hae were all sitting around the dinner table waiting for me for dinner. However, the smell of the medical drugs dragged me back from my dreams to the reality. I opened my eyes and saw Jonghyun’s head were down beside the bed. This was not my room, where was I? I sat up slowly, why was he here? Where were Sooyun and Yoora? I accidently shook the bed too hard; it woke up Jonghyun.

           “Oh, you are awake. Kinchana? How are you feeling? Do you want me to get the school nurse here? Do you need some water?” Jonghyun blasted out a whole list of questions before I could even answer the first one.

           “Slow down! I am feeling fine, don’t worry.”

           “How can I calm down? You just literally fainted right in front of my eyes!” Jonghyun looked really furious at me.

            I was shocked by his words; I thought he didn’t like me. Why was he worrying about me? I looked around the room and my eyes ended up locked in his eyes. I never realized how deep they were, they were so deep that it seemed like I could see down into his soul. His nose and lips were sized perfectly, his hair styled just like a fashion model. He seemed like a model walked out from a magazine, he did not seem like an 18-year-old boy. His hair was dyed honey brown, which was weird because schools in Korea did not allow students to have their hair dyed. And here he was with honey brown coloured hair. My eyes were locked on his perfect shaped face. No matter how hard I tried I could not take my eyes off of him.

           “Are you done staring at me yet?” Jonghyun said.

           “I was not staring at you!” When ever I lied, my voice would always increase an octave. I was glad he did not know me that well, or else he would realize that I was lying to him.

           “Sure, Soohyun and Yoora said that you must have gone to sleep without drying your hair last night. Right? They also told me that you get sick easily, you need to be careful about your health.”

           I hesitated but nodded. “Speaking of them, where are they?”

           “The teacher made them go back to class, they are falling behind too much in class. If they stayed till now, they would miss too much.”

           “But you stayed.”

           “That’s because the teacher had no choice but to leave me here since I already learned the stuff he is teaching right now.”

           Show-off, “Well, I feel much better now, I think I should go back to class too,” I started to climb down from the bed, but Jonghyun stopped me.

           “Oh, no you are not! I promised the teacher that I would take you home as soon as you wake up. So we are going to your house now.”

           “I’m going home? With you?” There was no way I was going to allow him to know where I live and into my house, “You can’t-“

           He scooped me up from the bed like I weighted only 50 pounds. “You don’t even know where I live!”

           “I would when you tell me. But if you don’t tell me, I guess I will just take you to my house,” he smirked at me.

           “Your house?! I don’t want to go to your house!”

           He started walking out the door to the school parking lot, “Well, if you don’t want to go to my house than tell me where your house is,” he put me down and opened the door of his car, “Get in, Eunae. And don’t even think about sneaking away, I will just drag you back to my car,” he threatened.

           I sighed, gave up. I climbed onto his car unwillingly.

           “So, where is your house?” he asked, after he got into the car and started the engine.

           “You’re so pushy,” then I told him my address and closed my eyes.

           I don’t know why, but I felt very safe around him. I was able to sleep even though he was still a complete stranger to me. Before falling asleep, I made a plan to keep him out of my house. I would walk into the house and close the door on him so there would be no way he could come in.

           “Sleepyhead, we are here. Wake up now,” Jonghyun said.

           I climbed out of the open door he held for me. I rummaged in my purse for my keys. After I found it, I pushed my keys through the lock and turned it.

           “You can go now, thanks for taking me home,” I walked in and turned around to close the door, but he held the door open and followed me in.

           “If I don’t start tutoring you now, you won’t be able to finish studying. So let’s get down to the books,” he smirked.

           He closed the door and pushed me into the house. He grabbed onto my wrist and went straight into my room, it seems like he knows where everything is but this was the first time he entered my house. He left his bag down on the floor beside my bed and pulled out his textbooks. I stared at him with shock; I could not believe my plan had failed. He was in my house and now in my room with his books out and ready to study.

           “We don’t have time for you to stand there and stare,” he got up and pulled me to my desk and pushed me down onto the chair. “Let’s begin!”