Chapter 2

Fate

 

Back at 2ne1’s dorm.

“How was it Chaerin ah?” Bom asked with a corn in hand.

“Pretty good unnie. Do we have a schedule today? Why the emergency text?”

Dara came out of her room.

“Dara should we tell our leader the exciting news?”

“Ah yes! Yes! She would love it!”

“what? What is it that is so exciting?”

“We are going on variety showsssss! Hehehe to promote I Love You!” Bom’s eyes went to crescent moons because of her excitement.

“really?” Chaerin astonished.

2ne1 was offered to go to a show called Idols. It was where several idols were invited and they had a chance to show off their skills, play games, and meet other idols.

“Doesn’t that sound fun unnie?” Minzy couldn’t wait to be on the show.

Bom started reading off the list of idols that would be there. “hmm let’s so who will be there 2ne1 of course, Secret , 4 minute,  ohh so there will be three girl groups including us. Oh boy groups will also be there…”

“Hurry Bommie read the boys groups!” Dara exclaimed.

“Ok ok lets see Beast ahh they are cool, Infinite and hmmm oooo Chaerin will like this one!” Bom said in excitement.

Chaerin was scared to hear the last name. It couldn’t be….

“B-A-P! Wahhh! I can’t wait! This is so exciting! Girls we have to work hard and let Chaerin meet her guy! WOOO!” Bommie was jumping up and down.

“No no no unnie! What are you talking about? Meet who? What?” Chaerin pretended not to know anything.

“Yah Pudong ah don’t pretend, we knoowww” Dara poked Chaerin’s shoulders.

“Wa! Imagine the Baddest Female Leader and the Charismatic Leader.” Minzy said.

 

Back to BAP

BAP’s manager gathered them all together after practice.

“So guy’s we got an invite to go to on a show called Idols” said their manager.

“What is it about?” asked Young Guk.

“I was getting there…” he narrowed his eyes to Yong guk.

Yong Guk gave him an apologetic face.

“Well it’s a show for idols to promote their new song, it says here there will be three girl groups and boy groups. The boy groups are Beast, Infinite, and you guys.”

The boys took in all the information.

“Who are the girl groups?” asked Young Jae

“Secret, 4 Minute and it says here 2ne1.”

The boys eyes got big especially Zelo and Young Jae.

“2ne1?!?! Waaaa I can’t wait! I’m a big fan of them!” Zelo said and he started dancing to their Fire dance.

“Sounds like a cool show” said Daehyun.

Some of the BAP boys are fanboy’s of 2ne1. It was rare to be on the same show with them. So the boys were excited. Yong Guk could careless, but he was glad Jieun would be there.

“Yaaaa Hyung aren’t you excited? 2ne1 sunbaenim will be there!” Zelo was jumping up and down. Such a big fanboy.

“Uhh I guess.” He said with a shrug.

Himchan and Jong Up was excited to meet the girl groups.

“It says here filming starts tomorrow. It will be a three day show. The first day will be introductions and promoting songs. The third day will be talk segment and the last day is games. Sounds like a good show. So three days for this show.” Said their manager.

“Wouldn’t that be so tiring though?” questioned Yong Guk.

“Actually your schedule is clear for those three days so you guys only have filming. It will be an easy three days. Start filming at 10 in the morning and finish filming at 8 at night. Plus breaks in between. You guys also meet with your friends and stuff so not too bad.”

“Yeah doesn’t sound that bad at all. Just filming should be easy” said Young Jae.

“well just be ready in the morning!” the manager left their dorm.

 

Ohhh they will soon meet! How will that be?? Stay tuned! I would love it if you guys left comments! Thanks!