Chapter 1

Fate

 

 

Flashback *

 

“Look at those two! Aren’t they so cute?”

“Adorable! If only when they both grow up they could remain like this” she sighed.

“ We will never know. Chaerin is always following him. Hahaha”

“Look at Yong Guk. He is such a boy playing so rough with her.”

The two mothers looked at their children playing in the sand with smiles.  Chaerin and Yong Guk’s mom snapped a pic of them playing together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Unnie! Unnie! What are you doing?” Minzy asked.

“Looking at some old baby pictures. Hahaha. Remember this picture I showed you Minji ah?”

“Of course Unnie! Are you going to visit his mom today?”

“Mmm, my mom gave me some snacks to bring over to her.”

“Unnie, have you ever seen him yet whenever you go to his house?”

“Hahaha no. His mom says he rarely visits home because he is always practicing and his schedules and stuff. We have never crossed pass ever since I got back from France.” Chaerin said sadly.

“Do you think he remembers you? We debuted first. Shouldn’t he recognize you? Its so weird!” Minzy questioned.

Chaerin shook her head. “ Ehh I don’t think so. We haven’t seen each other in a very long time. Even though I go to see his mom often, I always tell her not to mention anything. I rather have everything reveal itself naturally.”

“ughh! How can anyone not know 2NE1! Especially the one and only baddest female CL! Hahaha”

 

Lee Chaerin and Bang Yong Guk are childhood friends because their mom’s are best friends. When they were younger, they used to play with each other and do almost everything together. And then one day Chaerin’s family had to move to France so since then they have not seen each other. Chaerin moved when she was just 7 years old. Although Chaerin’s family moved to France, Yong Guk’s mom flew to France once in a while to visit her friend. Chaerin had always had a crush on Yong Guk since she was young. Even now that feeling has never gone away.  When Chaerin’s family came back to Korea she decided her dream was to become a singer. She auditioned for YG Entertainment and trained for several years before she got to debut. And now she is the leader of 2ne1.

Chaerin wore her casual attire when she went out. She wore  skinny jeans, sneakers, a big hoodie, and her dark sunglasses. She carried the bag of goodies her mom gave to her earlier this morning.

 

“Auntie B! I’m here!” Chaerin knocked on the door. Ever since she was young, Chaerin called her Auntie B in English. It has stuck since then.

“Ahh Rinnie! You’re here! Come on in.”

Chaerin let herself in. At least once a week if not a couple times a month, Chaerin visits Yong Guk’s mom, bringing snacks and gifts to her. Other than her own mom, she is very close to Yong Guk’s mom. But Yong Guk has no clue they are close, since he has never crossed paths with Chaerin. He may even have forgotten her? Maybe…

“Where is your mom today? I haven’t called her yet.”

“Mama had a meeting today so she asked me to bring this” she said holding up a bag.

“Aww thanks Rinnie. Today Auntie has nothing for you. What to do?”

“Its ok Auntie. No need. Just seeing you is enough. I haven’t seen you in a while! How have you been?” asked Chaerin.

“Pretty good. Yong Guk finally came home last night. But he left this morning for a schedule. Too bad, you guys could have finally met! I don’t know what is it with you guys, every time when one is here the other is somewhere else.”

Chaerin didn’t really know what to say. But she was kind of relieved that he wasn’t here.

“Ahh Auntie its okay. I rather not see him. I don’t know what I would do if I saw hime. “

·      ding * * ding *

Chaerin looked down at her phone. It was a message from Bom unnie.

“Auntie I have to go now. My members are waiting for me. I guess I will see you next time! Bye!”

 

Chaerin quickly went back to her dorm to meet her members.

 

 

 

BAP

For the first time in almost two months Yong Guk finally was able to go home and see his family. He was a little sad that he had to leave this morning. His mom had made his favorite foods and packed it for him this morning.

He walked into the practice room to find all s already there.

“Hey guys! ‘’ He gave each person high fives and hugs.

“Hyung! What do you have there? Is that food I smell??” HimChan said smelling the air.

Holding up the bags. “My mom made these. Its enough for everyone. Lets practice first and then we can eat alright?”

“DEHHHH!” the others said together.

About an hour into their practice someone came in to watch them. None of the boys noticed until they stopped for a break.

Zelo noticed the female figure first. “Ah Jieun Noona!” he waved at her.

The rest of the boys looked over to their surprised guest. It’s a known fact among the group that Jieun and Yong Guk have a thing going on. They became close because of their previous collaboration. They hang out quite often. The members are quite confused with their relationship, though no one dares to ask Yong Guk.

Jien walked over to Yong Guk and gave him a bottle of water.

“Thanks” he gave her a smile and took the bottle.

Jieun and Yong Guk went off together leaving the members with the food that he brought.

“So what do you thing whats going on with them?” questioned Yong jae.

“Dating perhaps?” said Daehyun.

“I wish hyung wasn’t dating her.” Said Zelo.

“What are you jealous maknae –ah” Jong up said.

“No! They just don’t match that’s all. And have you not seen? She’s playing with his feelings.” Zelo pointed out.

The members nodded in agreement with Zelo’s observation.

“Let’s just eat for now.” Himchan said trying to get everyone to eat instead of gossiping.

Jieun and Yong Guk sat at a bench outside.

“So I can’t go out with you tonight.”

“Why not? We planned this since last week.”

“Well Woohyun asked me to go with him and I just couldn’t not say no”

“Wait you are canceling with me to go out with someone from Infinite?” Yong Guk scoffed.

“Well remember our agreement? Its not like I’m doing anything wrong. Look Yong Guk I like you, but I want to keep my options open. But you know I always come back to you.” Ji eun said charmingly.

Yong Guk didn’t know what it was but he liked Jieun a lot. That is why he agreed with this stupid agreement she came up with. Jieun always said she liked Yong Guk a lot but they weren’t official. She wanted to keep her options open and went out with others guys. Yong Guk couldn’t stand it, but what could he do? To be with her, he had to go along with her wish.

Yong Guk came back to the practice room alone. s noticed Yong Guk wasn’t in the greatest of moods so they kept quiet.

 

Ahhh first Chapter is up! What do you guys think? Well as you can see Jieun wil be the obstacle between them. This story is mostly fiction but I will throw in bits and pieces of real events. I know my timeline will be off in reality but oh well. Just imagine hahah!