Chapter 2

IN MY DREAMS

Ah~ really tired~ I just got back from my class and from library.

It already 10 PM but I still can't sleep.i still got a lot of work to be finished before I can go to sleep.

I feel really stress,so I played a song from Jinhyuk and then I feel like want to mention him on twitter.

 

It's already almost midnight.Have a night sleep oppa~ I'm going to sleep a bit late tonight because of work..

 

After a minute,it was my luck..Jin Hyuk tweet with a picture of him on his bed!

 

Good night~Sleep early guys~..

 

You : Wah~ he make me jealous.i also want to sleep early~hah..rather than nagging,I think it's better for me to finished my work!

 

On 1 am,I finally got to sleep~

 

Again,this night I meet with him again.JinHyuk oppa.

 

You : JinHyuk oppa! Hi! Why you are here again?

 

JinHyuk : why? You don't want me to be here?then, I will be going~

 

You: No NO,of course I want to be with you,don't go oppa..hihi

 

JinHyuk : Really? Do u like me?

He smiled..

 

You: of course~ you are really talented.you are my bias.Don't you know?haha

 

JinHyuk: That's I already know,but what I mean here is do u love me as a guy?Do you like me as a guy? Not as a celebrity?

 

You: Ah~ question from before..aaaaaahhh~

My face were redden and I keep delaying his question.I felt shy to answer to his question.

 

JinHyuk : Minji-ah,hurry..i want to know your feeling~

 

You : oppa,Why you really want to know it?

 

JinHyuk : Answer me first then I will tell you why.

 

You : okay oppa...so,yes. I really love you as a guy..not as a celebrity.you might not going to know if this is sincere or not.but yes..it was a sincere feeling.

 

Then,I laughed.

Jin Hyuk : really?(while smiling) but why you laughing?

 

You : You might think that I am an obsessed fan. No, you might not,because you are not a real jinhyuk.Hah! so now,tell me why you keep asking me something like this?

 

Jinhyuk : it because,I also love you Minji.i love you not because of outer appearances..but because of your heart

 

I freezed.and then I laughed.

 

JinHyuk : why you laughed?

 

You : nothing,just how I wish the real you in real life will tell me this word,I Love you Minji~

 

JinHyuk : What if I was the real Jinhyuk? Do you believe me then?

 

I can't believe it! Is what he saying is true?