Chapter 6 (finale)

IN MY DREAMS

My luck~

When I arrived there,at the coffee shop beside the hair salon..a car passed by our side..it was JinHyuk oppa!

 

When he got out from his car,my luck..our eyes  meets,

 

And suddenly,he smiled and……I can't belive it! He called my name!

 

JinHyuk : Minji-ah!

 

He..

He.. call my name?

 

And he come towards me.

 

Amy :minji,is that JinHyuk?Jin Hyuk right?

 

You : yes,he is..but..he called my name..amy..he called my name? did I hear it wrong?

 

Amy : he did called "minji"..but,how did he know your name?it doesn't make sense..

 

You :In my dream..

 

Amy : what?

 

Suddenly..

 

JinHyuk : I know her name from our dream..

 

Amy : hah! (amy startled by jinhyuk who suddenly were there without they realized it..)

 

Amy : wait wait..what? and are you jin hyuk?the famous Korean singer? No no..haha..it impossible..

 

JinHyuk : yes I am..

 

Amy : see minji..he is not Jinhyuk,your bias..

 

Jinhyuk..no.. I mean by I am the real jin hyuk.(he smiled to amy)

 

Amy : huh? But how you know each other ?

 

Jin Hyuk : it's hard to explain to you.but we have known each other from last year,

 

Amy : what ? really?!

 

Jin Hyuk : yes.if you let me talk to minji for awhile..

Amy : ah,sure..why not..Minji,I will go inside the coffee shop first okay..i will be waiting for you. Jin hyuk,I will go first,

 

Jin Hyuk : thanks you(he bowed a bit to amy)

 

Later..

 

Jinhyuk : Minji-ah~

 

You : eh?yes? you talk to me?

 

JinHyuk : Of course,there's only you in my eyes.(he laughed)

 

You : Are you the one who was in my dream from the last year?

 

Jinhyuk : Yes,I am..want me to prove it?

 

You : huh? No,it's fine..I..

 

Even before I finished my word he hug me.i suddenly lost my word..

 

JinHyuk : like I said before in my dream…I miss you minji..i love you..will you stay with me forever?

 

You : JinHyuk oppa..I..

 

JinHyuk : How we first meet and known each other in our dreams is quite weird and   ridiculous.but..that what we called destiny..we are been made for each other..see..finally after a long time..we get to meet each other.(he talk to me while still hugging me)

 

You : oppa….

I am crying to hear what he telling me..it really unbelievable..the one that I love for a long time..that I thought that we were never be together saying that he love me..

 

Jinhyuk : Don't cry~ (he wiped my tears)

 

I hugged him back..

 

You : thanks oppa..for waiting for me..I love you..

 

Jinhyuk : Me too~

 

While amy inside the coffee shop..

Amy : haha..that girl..must be so happy because her crush finally become her lover..wahh~~such a  lucky girl..

 

 

-THE END-