Chapter 4

IN MY DREAMS

I woke up with a smile on my face.then,I thinking..

 

You : what if the dream that I dream last night was real? That dream was true?

 

I still can't believe what I dream last night.then,I talk to my housemate,amy about going to korea.

 

You : amy,right now was already December,I am thinking to go to korea next year on april.Do you want to go with me?

 

Amy : what? Why you suddenly want to go to korea?oh no~ I don't want to..sorry minji.i am poor..i don't want to waste my money.

 

You : ah~~ Amy~~~~ please~~~ I don't want to go alone~~~please~~~~~

(I try to convinced her with my eye blinking~~~)

 

Amy : ergh..it's disgusting..don't do that kind of overly cute face..

Ok fine! I will go with you.but you have to buy me dinner tonight.deal?

 

You : OK deal!! Thank you so much Amy!! I really love you

I hug her and kiss her cheek.

 

Amy: euwww..what the hell you are doing! Arghh..

 

You : hihi..that was my thank you gift for you..hihi

 

Amy : ok fine,haha..

 

Yeah!!!! Next year I'm going to korea!!

 

After having my dinner,I open my laptop and started to set up my plan for my travel in korea.and I also buy my flight tickets and also amy's.

 

So,my I'm going to find out whether my love was really there or just my imagination!! Yeah~~