Chapter 5

IN MY DREAMS

The last time I dreamt about Jinhyuk oppa was when he said that he love me.

By the way,tomorrow I'm going to korea! Yeah~ I'm so excited to the point that amy called me crazy girl.

Call whatever you want but I'm so excited.it was my first time going to korea.so yeah~~

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

10a.m,incheon international airport,Korea.

 

You : amy..

 

Amy : what? You want something ?

 

You: No…

 

Amy : Then what ?

 

You : Can you believe it?

 

Amy : huh?

 

You : we are here in korea! Yeah~~~~~~~

 

Without realizing that I speak too loud and made people around us look at us with a weird look.

 

Amy : hey,speak a bit low..your voice were too loud.do u realized it?

 

You : oopps~ sorry..ehem..hihi..

 

after that,we go to our hotel and check in.that day,we just go to a few places near to our hotel since we were so tired from a long flight.

Time flew really fast..it was already our third day in korea..

On our third day,we go to the café where jinhyuk oppa told me to go in my dream.

 

So,without hoping for any hope that I was going to hear he saying I love you,I just go there .

 

My luck~

When I arrived there,at the coffee shop beside the hair salon..a car passed by our side..it was JinHyuk oppa!

 

When he got out from his car,my luck..our eyes  meets,

 

And suddenly,he smiled and……I can't belive it! He called my name!

 

JinHyuk : Minji-ah!

 

He..

He.. call my name?