Chapter 3

IN MY DREAMS

JinHyuk : What if I was the real Jinhyuk? Do you believe me then?

 

I can't believe it! Is what he saying is true?

 

Jinhyuk : Minji-ah~ Can you believe me?

 

You : It might be hard for me to believe it since here is in the dreamland.not a real life.so it might be hard for me.sorry oppa.

 

Jinhyuk :Then,what if we meet in real life?

 

You: hah? You mean by what oppa?

 

JinHyuk :When you think you are going to come to korea?

 

You : hurmm..maybe next year? On april.

 

JinHyuk : What if when you come to korea, you come to the café beside the salon that I often go.i go there almost everyday.So,we might get to meet each other.

 

You : Ah~ I will.but it will be nice if it was true.hi..hi.(awkward)

 

Jinhyuk : You still cam't believe it?

 

You : maybe..a bit..

 

Jin Hyuk :hurmm,how to make you believe?let me think..hurmm..

 

While he thinking so hard,I talk to myself in my heart..what if what I hear from him in this dreamland was true? Then is the one in front of me is the real jinhyuk?and,his feeling for me,is true?we didn't even meet in real life..not even once.

 

Jinhyuk : huh! I got it.when we meet,I will be the first one say hello to you.because you might still din't believe me.(he smiled)

And,I will hug you and say I miss you and I love you.

 

When he said that,my face redden.

 

Jinhyuk : haha,you were shy.so cute~

 

You : ha..ha..don't teasing me oppa..

 

Jinhyuk : ok minji~ so,from now on,you are my lover..you are my girlfriend.so,promise me you are not going to look at another guy ok?

 

You : ok~although I still can't believe you are the real jinhyuk,but I will going to say ok because it make me happy .

 

Jinhyuk : Minji-ah,trust me..when we meet in real life,I will say the same thing to you okay?

 

You : okay oppa.

 

Jinhyuk : I will be waiting for you.and..i love you(he smiled)

 

You : Me too

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I woke up with a smile on my face.then,I thinking..

 

You : what if the dream that I dream last night was real? That dream was true?