Chapter 1

IN MY DREAMS

[You]

 

I am here again.In this unfamiliar place.But a beautiful place.

It such a relaxing place to be.

 

But..

 

The only one here is only me and a guy.

A guy that hard for me to meet in real life.A guy that maybe did not even know my existence in this world.

 

He is my bias,Jin hyuk..

Although I can meet him only in my dream,I feel fortunated.

 

Tonight,we meet again in my dream.

 

Jin Hyuk : Minji-ah!

He called me whilesmiling beautifully.His voice sound real.How I wish that I could hear his voice in real life.

 

You : ah~ jinhyuk oppa..hi!

 

JinHyuk : haha,we meet again in this dreamland.

He said that while smiling.

Jin hyuk,he love to smile..He always smile.that what I love about him.

 

JinHyuk : Minji-ah?Minji-ah..You okay? Are daydreaming? Although you are dreaming right now.

 

He laughing after said that to me.

 

You : eh? No,it's not.haha.. oppa,I'm curious..it's been like 7 times we have been meeting in this dreamland and we keep meeting at the same place.

It might sound weird,but are you the real jinhyuk,my bias? Or are you just a character that I created on my own?

Because,it feel really real..like you are the real one.

 

JinHyuk : Really?

That was the only answer that I got from him.and he just smiling at me.

 

JinHyuk : Minji-ah,Do you love me?And if you love me,do you love me as a fan or as a woman?

 

You : ah? Why you suddenly asking me like that?

 

JinHyuk : Just tell me,I want to hear it.

He then smiled and look at my face.waiting for my answer.

 

You : hurmm..haha..(awkward laugh)..Oppa,I love you as..

 

Unfortunately,Before I can answer to his question,I woke up from my sleep because of my Alarm! I Hate you my alarm! =.=

I know,it just a dream.but that dream..that dream where I meet my bias that I love..it make me happy..

 

My routine in every morning,I will check my phone on twitter and facebook.

That morning,Jin Hyuk tweet something! Yeah~~

His tweet sounds like this :

 

Ah~ I still want to sleep some more~~..Lately,I love dreaming..hihi..

Who also love dreaming?

 

Then,I immediately mention him back.I know..i know..He will not going to read my mention and never care about mine but I will going just mention him.

I mention him like this :

 

Me too! I also love dreaming.because in that dream I can dream about you..hihi..

 

After that, I straight to my class.quite busy.But because of JinHyuk I am all okay..