Could it be her? PT.2

Am I That Easy

*Dongho's POV*

(WARNING: DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM and band refrences)

After she left; I thought that I had lost everything. I started getting bad grades, got bullied, and even had sever depression. She felt like everything to me but she was my everything. She was the that kept me going on throughout my life. Whenever she smiled she would just suddenly brighten up my day, but it's no longer there. 

I JUST FELT SO EMPTY!

I had to deal with what I felt; but it was never the right way. To me it felt like the right thing to do. It felt like all the pain that I have been keeping inside me was being released. It made me feel good to just feel numb, to no longer feel anything. So I would always just grab the blade on the side of my table and would always drag it across my skin.

Just watching my blood seep through the cuts that I make. And just continue to keep making more and more cuts as tears start to come down my face. I couldn't stop myself if my mind kept thinking about the things that would had that day. Sometimes just simply having thoughts about what had happened in my past. There would be days that I would end up with more than 20 cuts in a day all over my arms and my thighs.

One day, I thought that just cutting wasn't gonna do enough for me. So I decided to go up to the roof of my apartment I was ready to end my life of suffering. I went up to the very edge of the roof getting ready so say goodbye to everyone. I whispered a quiet sorry to myself when I thought about her. But as I was about to take one step forward into death I was immediately pulled back by this group of six guys. 

Those six guys later on became my family and led me out of the dark. They showed me a better path that didn't lead me to killing myself. So I changed my life by moving to a new place and started a new life. I suddenly became a part of the group and started staying with them and it has ben like that even today. They're the only ones that I have left in my life and I'm very grateful for what they have done for me.

~Next Day~

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door and lots of laughing.

"HEY DONGHO, WAKE UP! WE HAVE A GUEST," yelled Kevin.

I decided to get up to see who it was instead of going back to sleep. I knew better because if I went back to sleep all of them would be coming in her trying to jump on me.

"Who is it?" I replied.

I just stopped right in my tracks; rihgt in front of me was Destiny herself.

"Dongho!" she said running up to me and hugging me.

I just stood there I did nothing. I didn't even hug her back, I just looked at her with a blank face. I suddenly moved my hands just to push her away from me harshly.

"Dongho, what wrong with you. Don't you miss me?"

"Don't thIt I am the person that I was before."

"What do you mean?"

"You have been gone for years and you come back out of the blue acting like everything is ING NORMAL AGAIN."

"I'm sorry."

"SORRY?????!!!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HALF OF I HAD TO GO THROUGH AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS SORRY!!! YOU NEVER EVEN ONCE SENT A SINGLE LETTER OR A TEXT FOR 3 ING YEARS TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WERE ALRIGHT!!! YOU OWE ME MORE THAN YOUR PATHETIC APOLOGIZES!!!!"

I suddenly started to walk back to my room but she pulled me back by pulling my arm.

"But Dongho I-"

"Don't you ing touch me," I said pulling my hand away harshly.

I marched to my room like it was the ing black parade and slammed the door shut right behind me. I locked my door and slid straight down on to the floor and started crying my eyes out. I never thought about seeing her. I don't to see her, but there she was right in front of my own very eyes. It just hurts to much to see her. I grabbed the box beside me under my bed and pulled it out to find the razor blades that I have kept and I started to make my cuts all over again. I didn't stop intil I started getting tired and it really didn't take that long since it only started raining only 10 minutes ago.


Hello it me again I have finally succeeded in updating I seriously didn't know how to right this chapter plus I graduated this year and now time for online college classes and lots of free time which means MORE UPDATES WILL BE COMING!!!!

BUT I'M TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME I'M SUCH A BAD AUTHOR TT_TT

SHUT THE UP DAVE!!! AT LEAST I MADE AN UPDATE!!!

WHATEVER YOU SAY ANGELLUCIUSFANG!!!!

DAVE GET THE OUT OF HERE!!!

I'M GONNA ING STAY UNTIL YOU FINISH THIS ING STORY!!! SO YOU!!!!

I ING GIVE UP ALL READY STAY ALL YOU WANT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. I'M OUT!!