Horrible Past part 2

Am I That Easy

After a few hours the bell rang meaning that school was over. I started packing up my stuff when Dongho came over to me.

"Hey Destiny, what are you doing after school?"

"Oh, I'm going to be celebrating my brother's birthday today. Maybe next time we could hang out sometime."

"Yeah, sure why not maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure, I would love to. It's a date then."

"Alright see you tomorrow then, see ya later."

"You too Dongho oppa," I said waving at him goodbye.

Once all my stuff was packed, I walked out the school to see Blade waiting for me by the school gate. I thought of a plan to scare him from behind. I started to slowly walk up to him until he turned around and scared me.

"Hahahahahahaha." he was laughing at me as I fell on the ground.

"HA ha ha, oppa very funny," I said sarcastically. "now help me up."

As he was helping me up I saw Hyuna jump up behind him. This time we ended up laughing at him because this time he got scared instead of me. Hyuna and I endedv up high -fiving each other because of this.

*HYUNA POV*

Ppft* What a wimp. How can a guy get scared that easily? What a loser. He's lucky that he's good looking if not, no girl would want this thing.

*DESTINY POV*

We walked back home from school. During the walk I felt really sleepy and thought that I would go to sleep once we head back home. I really didn't have enough energy to go party with Blade and his friends. Once we reached the house I told Blade and Hyuna that I was going to bed, because all this school stuff took all the energy I had for the day. While I was walking upstairs I looked back at them and saw Hyuna with a smirk on her face.

*BLADE POV*

I hope Destiny is alright. I looked at my watch to see what time it was, it was 6:00 pm which means I have 2 hours left before the party starts. Iguess I should start getting ready. I told the maids to start decorating the place before 8:00, while the chef starts cooking food for the guests I could go get ready. One hour went by pretty fast. I heard the door bell ring and went to go answer it. When I opened the door I saw Andy Sixx remembering that I invited them to come play for my birthday. I have to admit, I do love rock music but not as much as I love Black Veil Brides. I do listen to all types of music but I'm more of a rock music type of guy. Same with Destiny she loves rock music as much as I do.

She likes people like BOTDF, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria, Bring me the Horizon, etc. But the only thing that makes both of us excited and happy are the Black Veil Brides.

(The first pic is the band and the guy above is Andy Sixx 0////0)

I was interrupted by a snapping noise.

"Blade. Blade~ BLADE," I looked at Andy who was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"HUh? Oh, sorry dude."

"It's ok but can you let us in, my feet are starting to hurt from standing right now and Ashley needs to use the bathroom."

"Come on man, I need to go now," said Ashley with a weird look on his face.

I stepped aside and saw Ashley runnig inside before anyone else could walk inside.When we saw Ashley everyone was laughing at him. He was doing his potty dance on the way in. I looked to my left to see Hyuna standing right next to me.

"HYUNA POV*

Who are these make up looking bozos. They look like they came from a KISS concert or something. What a bunch of emo freaks.

*BLADE POV*

It was already *:00 and everthing was done being set up. All of the guests started coming inside. It was filled with people thst I have known for years. Everyone was wishing me a happy birthday. In the middle of the party Black Veil Brides was playing all of their hit songs.

"Blade, here drink this," Hyuna said handing me a soda.

" Thanks," I said drinking it.

"Your welcome."

A few minutes later I started feeling dizzy. The next thing you know I couldn't remember anything.

*HYUNA POV*

Yes, it worked. Who knew that putting a pill into a drink filled with vodka and soda could work. Now I can fulfill my plans. Blade was really wobbly right now. I had my chance and started draging him up stairs to his bedroom. Once we got in I pushed him inside the bedroom. This time things were about to go down, my way.

*DESTINY POV*

I was woken up by loud banging., What the hell! I'm trying to sleep here and Blade's busy partying with all this banging. I got up from my bed and went down stairs to see what was going on. I looked but only saw people talking. That's weird I thought I heard loud banging a second ago. I glanced around more to see the Black Veil Brides in my living room. I hurried up and asked if I could take a picture with them. We talked for about an hour and got to know each other more and got really close. I started feeling tired again and decided to go back to sleep.

*BLADE POV*

The next day I woke up to find that the vault in my room was empty. I looked to my right and saw a note that said ' It's over between us- Hyuna.' I was ing pissed because she only used me to get to my money. I got dressed and ran down stairs pissed off. As I was going down one of the maids told me to hurry and look at the news. On the news showed a report of a plane crash mom and dad was in. I looked to my side to see Destiny crying, I went over to her to tell her that  everything was going to be alright, but I knew it wasn't going to be. The Fact that I had my heart broken into pieces and my parents just died all in one day. We had to leave, we had to get away from Daegu and start a new life in Seoul. I told all everyone to start packing and get ready to leave this place. It was time to start a new life away from all of this misery. Once everyone was done packing we headed off to Seoul to start a new life without any questions being asked. We just had to get away.


Hey people i hope you like this part 2 . i spent alot of time writing this then typing it and now my hands hurt from doing all of this literally.So like ,comment, and subscribe gor more of this awesome glory. bye, wuv you.