Car Radio

Am I That Easy

 

*Dongho’s POV*

 

    I woke up this morning deciding that I was just gonna go to school. I know that this may sound crazy but I was kinda hoping to see Destiny. That doesn’t mean that I’m just going to easily forgive her just like that. I just have this little feeling my stomach because it’s been so long but at the same time, there is also this huge pit in my stomach that is filled with hatred.

 

    Even though I was miserable and heartbroken for those past three years, my hatred for her grew as the time passed. It’s not like I could just wish away my feelings. I was forced to deal with what I feel. She disappeared for three years without saying anything at all; I thought she was dead for those three years.

 

    What am I supposed to do if I see hear in school. I’m probably just going to sit there in silence trying to mask what is real. I want to feel like just seeing her here now, is just a hallucination. The only problem is that it’s not hallucination, I’m not crazy, and all this silence that I put between us is just going to become violent. I know that I can’t just ignore her and avoid her for the rest of my life.

 

The one thing that stays consistent is that we’re all battling fear; I’m battling fear. The fear that she isn’t going to tell me why she was gone so long, why she decided to just ditch me, or if she decided to ignore me and hate me after what I said to her. But honestly, I need answers! I want her to tell me everything because all of these questions that I have right now are going to kill me. I need to stop thinking so much. ​I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

 
"Dongho hurry up we need to go," I heard Kevin say from the front door.
 
"I'm coming hyung."


See I was able to put up a chapter; in your face Dave.

Dave: It's about ing time that you put up a chapter you lazy .

A/N: Hey! I am not lazy I actually am a very busy person.

Dave: Yeah, busy my . Anyways I hope you guys stay for the next chapter in this story =.=

but who knows angel will probably take for-ev-er.

A/N: No I won't.

Dave: We'll see about that.