Horrible Past part1

Am I That Easy

*3 years ago*

Beep*Beep*Beep*

"Hey, Destiny wake up you have to get ready for school," Blade said trying to wake me up.

"YAH! Destiny get up now your going to make both of us loate for school," shaking me really hard.

"Okay,okay I'm up. I'll go get ready for school now," I said in an annoyed way.

I looked at Blade and saw him walk out the room so I could get dressed for school. After I was done changing I went downstairs and saw Blade in the dining room eating his breakfast. I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek,"Good morning oppa, and happy birthday."

"Thanks, I'm glad that you remembered it," he said with an eye smile.

"No problem. Oh, oppa did mom and dad call yet?"

"No, I'm afraid they haven't Destiny," I looked at him with a sad face," but I got an email saying that they will talk to us tomorrow."

"Why does it have to be tomorrow why not now. It's your birthday after all."

"Destiny you know mom and dad are busy on their business trip in the states right now. They are trying to expand the family business so they aren't going to have that much time to talk to us right now. Okay?"

"Okay, but when did you start sounding like an adult all of a sudden. Your just turning 14 and your already acting like that. Or could it be your girlfriend that's making you grow up so fast," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up," he said looking away blushing.

I heard a door opening up and saw one of the maids walikng in with a cupcake in her hands. It had the number 14 on it. The thing is that with birthdays Blade and I are always one year apart, but he always had an early birthdate because he was born in August which is when school starts. In my case I'm a July kid so no matter how many times I aged he would always seem to be 2 years older than me when we're only a year apart. I look at Blade and started singing happy birthday with everyone else. After we were done Blade and I grabbed our bookbags and headed out the door for our first day of school. When we headed out we saw Blade's girlfriend Hyuna walking towards us.

"Good morning oppa," She said kissing him on the lips.

"Good morning baby, you ready to go to school," he said wrapping his arms around her.

She nodded and we started walking off to school. A couple  of minutes later Blade dropped me off at the middle school.

"Oppa, are you going to pick me up after school?" I asked.

"Yea, I'll see you later on okay," he said as I replied with an okay sign.

*BLADE POV*

I started walking off after dropping Destiny off to school. Five minutes later I was at my school. I looked at the school it was pretty big for a school. I went inside the building to see a wall covered with papers that showed the homeroom numbers. It turns out that Hyuna and I have t5he same homeroom together.

"Oppa, when are your parents coming back to Seoul?" she asked.

"They are coming back tomorrow night," I said and she just nodded," Oh, and my parents want you to come by again sometime. They really like you alot, they even thought about us getting married someday," I laughed.

*HYUNA POV*

Ppft* Getting married? Yea right, in your dreams buddy. I just want something from you, don't think we are going to be together forever. I just want your money nothing else. I thought.

*BLADE POV*

"Oppa does Destiny know about this?"

"No, she doesn't know. I want to keep it a suprise for her," I said with a smile.


Hey guys i hope you enjoy this part 1 of this story . If you want me to update more of this awesomeness wait. Is that even a word? Anways like, commoent, and subscribe for more in this story. Part 2 of this chappy will be coming soon so just wait intil next time. See ya soon. Bye. Oh, and take it away Ice king. Shake that bubble . MMMMMHHHHHHMMMMM~~~