Could it be her? pt.1

Am I That Easy

*Dongho's POV*

Could it really be the same Destiny that I knew years ago? No, there's no way that it could be the same girl. The Destiny that I knew left years ago. She didn't even say goodbye.

Why didn't she say goodbye?!

Why did she leave so suddenly?!

Why did she say anything?!

Why did she have to break my heart?!

All I rememeber about my Destiny was that she was sweet, caring, and loving. I even remember the day when she disappeared and never shown up to school. I was trying to get see why she didn't show up.

~fllaaasssshhhhhbbaaaaaccccckkk~

During lunch time I was texting Destiny to see why she didn't come to school and if she was going to be able to make it to our date that we promised to have.

Destiny, why didn't you show up to school today? Is everything alright?

It's complicated.

Complicated? How?

It's nothing that you should be worrying about.

Ok...but you're still coming over later to hang out like we promised right?

I'm so sorry that I forgot about it, but Dongho, I can't see you anymore. Things have become really complicated these days and I need to make a fresh new start. I really am sorry.

What....?

Plus this is the last time we will ever talk to each other. I really really am sorry.

I tried to text her back but my phone said that the number no longer exists. She changed after she sent me her last text without ever saying goodbye. The only person that I cared about left me. She didn't even care to stay.

For the past few weeks I was going through a rough, depressed, suicidal stage. I even started cutting myself to get rid of the pain. I knew that it wasn't good for me to do,but when I brought that blade across my skin it made me feel numb, like I couldn't feel the pain that was inside me anymore.

~end of flashback~

I lifted up my sleeve to see the scars that I caused myself. I gently rubbed my hands across them while thinking about the past. Thinking about how much I still loved Destiny, the girl that still has my heart.