You, Kyungsoo, and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

"Mommy im hungry" your daughter said while pouting cutely. "Aww im sorry baby~ lets order something" you said. "I want sushi" your daughter demanded. "Alright then, should we order it from your favorite place?" you asked and she nodded. You pick the phone and ordered for sushi. You and your daughter waited for quite a long time. Your daughter almost fell asleep when you heard a knock on the door. "Delivery" said the guy standing infront of the door. You rushed to the door and opened the door. You saw your husband standing in front of the door while holding the sushi pack in his hand.  "Kyungsoo?" you asked. He laughed. "I saw the delivery man standing in front of our house,so i paid and took them" he explained. "Oh i see~ Did you give him a tip?" you asked and he shook his head. "Why not?" you asked. "I can cook better than that place anyway" he pouted. "Ah really?" you giggled and he nodded. "Lets go in" you said and took the sushi from your husband's hand. "DADDDY" your daughter shouted when she saw Kyungsoo. She ran to kyungsoo but she stopped when she saw the sushi on your hand. "Sushii" your daughter said while drooling. "Yah did you forget about daddy here?" your husband waved his hand in front of your daughter. "Ah hello daddy" your daughter said but her attention was focused on the sushi. She walked closer to you and jumped happily. "Ppali eomma ppali" your daughter pointed at the sushi. You laughed "Okay baby,wait" you said and puts the sushi on a plate. "Whats so good about that food anyway?" kyungsoo asked. "I can cook better than that place" he whines. "really?" your daughter asked and kyungsoo nodded. You walk to your daughter. "Should we test appa's ability then?" you asked your daughter. "Omg yes" your daughter said and she holds kyungsoo's hand tightly. "I want to taste the food appa makes. I wonder if its really good...." your daughter teased kyungsoo. "Hmmph" kyungsoo pouted. "FINE, i'll take this challenge. you guys go wait in the living room. and dont peek while im cooking" kyungsoo ordered and you nodded. You and your daughter waited in the living room. After a few minutes, Kyungsoo walked to the both of you and serve a plate of pasta,which looks really delicious. "Looks good" you said while smiling widely. Your daughter has started eating and it only took you guys a short time to finish the food. "I told you, im a great chef" your husband said while smiling proudly. Your daughter laughed. "Yes.. Appa is a great ch-" before your daughter complimented your husband, you cut in. "Ah is this really the food you cooked tho?" you asked, teasing your husband. "Ofcourse i cook it by myself" your husband explained. "Ah,but it could be ordered from some pasta place, i mean... you did told us to stay in the living room and you told us not to peek at you while you're cooking" you said and your daughter stares at you. "eomma has a point" your daughter agreed. Kyungsoo whines. "Yah,why are you guys being like this?" he almost cried. He pulled your daughter's hand and your own hand and head to the kitchen. "See? The kitchen is messy, it means that i really cooked" kyungsoo explained. "You could made that mess and still ordered a pasta right?" you said and giggled. Your daughter understood that you were just teasing your husband, so your daughter played along with you. "Wahhh, why would appa do that?" your daughter said,looking shock. "Ah appa is not lying,im not lying" kyungsoo starts to panic. "Fine,i'll bake some cake, and you guys can watch here as a prove that i really cooked something" kyungsoo said. You and your daughter nodded and stares at him cooking. Kyungsoo starts pouring the flour. "Should we help?" you whispered to your daughter and she nodded excitedly. You and your daughter walked to kyungsoo. "we would like to help" you said and kyungsoo stares at you both,confused. "Help? I thought the only thing you guys could do is eat" he laughed. You and your daughter pouted. "Hmm~" you smacked kyungsoo's head and your daughter tickled him. "I'll help you for sure" you said and took the flour. You poured the flour on your husband's head. You and your daughter laughed really hard and you didnt notice that kyungsoo took some tomato sauce and pour it on your head. "YAAAA" you screamed. Your husband stares at your daughter and that made your daughter scared. "Eh? A-appa.im sorry,dont punish me" your daughter said cutely. Kyungsoo giggled and he rubs flour on your daughter's cheeks. "Yah appa!" your daughter screamed. You pulled kyungsoo from your daughter and pours milk on his head. "YAAAH!" he screamed. "LETS GET HIM!" your daughter said excitedly. You and your daughter start taking some eggs and throwing it to him. "Yaaah~!" he screamed. You guys went on like this for a few minutes and you realize how much food you wasted. "LETS STOP!" you shout and everyone nodded. "Go take a shower baby" you ordered your daughter and she nodded. It was only you and kyungsoo left in the kitchen. "Hmm, you look yummy" kyungsoo whispered while wrapping his arm on your waist. "Yah pabo ,let go" you said but kyungsoo isn't listening to you. "You're gonna be the best thing i have ever tasted" kyungsoo smirked and he bites your shoulder softly.