You, Sehun and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

“Good morning my beautiful wifey” your husband woke you up with a kiss on your forehead. “Morning Sehun” you giggled. “I made you breakfast” he said as he prepared your breakfast. “Woah sehun” you gasped. “Why suddenly make me breakfast? You never did that before” you said because you were surprised. “Is it wrong to express my love to my beautiful wife?” sehun said as he poked your chin. “can I just eat this on bed?” you asked and sehun nodded. “Yes,anything you want princess” he simply answered. As you started eating your breakfast,sehun jumped to the other side of the bed and lay down beside you. “Sehun,you made my favourite food” you giggled as you eat it happily. “Yes, I know what my princess likes the best” he smiled adorably. You then kept on eating your food happily until you Sehun poked your shoulder. “Wifey” he calls out with a sweet voice. “can I have some?” he asked and you nodded. “Say aaa” you ordered. “Aaaa” he said cutely as he opened his mouth. You carefully feed him and a smile appear on his face. “This food actually taste really nice” sehun said and you smiled. “Yes,you’re a good chef baby” you complimented him. “Oh im not just a good cook” he said. “Im also good at some other things,want me to show you?” he continued. “Yes please,show me what you’re good at” you giggled and you put plate of food on a table near your bed. “Are you good at dancing?” you asked and he shook his head. “Im good at this” he smirked as he pins you down on the bed. “Yah sehun” you blushed. Sehun was leaning down and he plants a kiss on your neck. “S-sehun” you call him out. Just as sehun was going to go further,your daughter walked in from the door “Mommy” she said and sehun immediately gets off you. You and sehun quickly puts on an innocent face,as if something naughty wasn’t gonna happen. “Yes baby?” you asked your daughter. Your daughter walks to you and sehun and climbed on your bed. “I miss you mommy” she giggled and gave you a big hug. “Aww so cute” you smile as you kiss your daughter’s forehead. “Stop stealing mommy from me” sehun said to your daughter and pouted. “Mehrong” your daughter said as she stick her tongue out. “This kid” sehun was going to pinch your daughter’s cheek really hard but you stopped him. “Stop hurting her sehun” you ordered and hug your daughter tighter. “Not fair, wifeeey, I want a hug too” he groaned. “Mommy,why is appa so different?” your daughter asked. “Eomma also don’t know” you answer her question. “Sehun why are you so different, you’re usually so cold but now you’re all fluffy and romantic and you even made me breakfast. Whats gotten into you?” you asked sehun. “I was just trying to express my love. GOSH” sehun answered and his signature betch face appeared. “Mommy, I want to take a bath” your daughter said happily. “Okay lets go take a bath together” you answered as you get up from the bed. Sehun went closer to you and whisper “can I come?” he asked. “NO, are you crazy?” you asked. “No, I just miss you wifeeey. Can I also take a bath with you?” he smirked. “You ” you said as you shook your head. “Lets go baby” you grab your daughter’s hand and walked to the  bathroom. You spent the whole day with your daughter like you usually do but this time its different…because sehun kept on doing all these romantic stuff towards you until at this one moment your daughter got a bit grossed out. “EW , appa is too cheesy” your daughter got up and walked to her room. “Im going to have a tea party with my teddy bear. You guys don’t come and ruin my tea party okay?” she said as she close the door of her room. “You’re all mine now” he smiled as he pulls you in for a hug. “Seriously sehun stop” you ordered. “Stop or I’ll get mad. Because I need to clean the house” you said and sehun finally stop bothering you. You cleaned the house and without knowing,it was night already. You went to your bedroom and saw sehun waiting for you on the bed. “Do you like it wifey?” sehun asked. “What?” you asked. “A romantic day with Sehun” he answered. “A romantic day with sehun? HAHAHAHAHHA” you laughed your of at this point. “Shush wifey” he pouted. “Do you like it?” he asked again. “What do you want?” you asked. “What do you mean by that wifey?” he asked. “Oh please sehun. I know you want something that’s why you’ve been all lovey dovey today” you explained. He sighed. “you’re right” he answered. “What do you want?” you laughed. “Can I go to Justin bieber’s concert tomorrow? Oh please please” he pleaded and you stare at him,confused. “What?” you almost choke yourself. “Oh please baby, I saw the picture of Justin Bieber kissing dara today and I don’t like it. I should be justin’s one less lonely girl” sehun complained. “You’re weird sehun” you shook your head. “PLEASE?” sehun pleaded. “Okay then,whatever. Just use your own money okay?” you laughed. “Okay baby” he kissed your cheeks.

“ If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go. I can take you places you ain't never been before.Baby take a chance or you'll never ever ever know.I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow “ Sehun started singing because he was so happy but it was annoying in your ears. “Stop sehun stop” you demanded. “Just one more line baby” sehun smiled and continued singing. “Thwag Thwag Thwag on you” sehun sang but he kinda mispronounced the Swag to thwag and you laughed till your stomach hurts. “HAHAHAHAH SEHUN” you said in between your laughs. “meanny” he pouted and stares at you. “But hey , I haven’t showed you my other skill” he smirked. “What skill?” you asked and then you remember the thing he did on the morning when he pinned you down on the bed. “Oh no” you said and tried to run away but sehun grabs your arm and pinned you down again on the bed. “ready?” he asked as grin appeared on his face.

 


Note ; ; 

Hey guys. I saw your comments and well thankyou for still reading my stories ; u ; /heart.

And umm.. I guess i'll continue with the story and thankyou thankyou thankyou so much for the request that you made on the comments. It helped me a lot. c:

But i just need to tell you something ;

When you request for a certain member, i couldn't promise to be fulfill that request but dont worry because every boy will get their story ! (: 

So i usually make all twelve of them and then start a new one. and Kris is usually the first and the one with the short story. -laughs-

But umm yeah some of you requested with the story line and that helped me a lot. so thankyouuu so much lovely 

And yeah i guess thats it. c:

Have a nice weekend guys x