You, Baekhyun and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

“MOMMY!” your daughter shouted from her room. “Yes?” you answered as you walk to her room. “My sweet 16 eomma” your daughter explained. “Yea,we’re gonna have a dinner with the family” you answered simply. And a frown immediately appear in your daughter’s face. “What?” she said,shocked. “Why?” you asked. “HELLO? SWEET SIXTEEN MOM”  your daughter said. “So?” you asked. “I want a big party eomma” she explained. “You’re not getting one” you sighed. “Why is that?” your daughter asked. “It’s a waste of money” you explained shortly. “I cant believe it. Eomma, everyone is going to have an awesome sweet 16,and I need a big party too” your daughter said,starting to get really mad. While you were dealing with your head aches of this sweet sixteen thingy,your husband walked in and hug you from behind. “Whats all this about?” your husband asked. “I want my sweet sixteen to be awesome appa” your daughter explained. “Okay then” your husband agreed with your daughter and that was enough to make your daughter smiles widely. “Yeah,but eomma said it’s a waste of money” your daughter frowned again. “Honey, let her have it. It’s a sweet sixteen” Baekhyun,your husband smiled sweetly at you. “But….” You said and baekhyun covered your mouth. “No buts” . “Appa,doesn’t have any work today. Should we go plan your sweet sixteen?” baekhyun suggested and your daughter nodded excitedly. “Well come on then” baekhyun said as he grab the key’s car. “Can I just stay home?” you asked and baekhyun shook his head. “Ofcourse not, you’re the eomma. You should help our daughter pick her dress  and stuff” baekhyun explained and you have no choice but to follow. After a 15 minutes ride on the car, you arrived in front of a hotel. “A hotel?” you asked. “Yeah” baekhyun nodded. “For what?” you asked. “For the party of course” baekhyun answered. “Appa,you’re the best” your daughter said from the back sit. “Baekhyun,its gonna be really expensive” you explained. “its alright,once in a while” baekhyun smiled and get out of the car and you followed. They went to discuss the party and the events but you stayed at the waiting area,because you know you’re going to have a big head ache when you see the price. “Are you done?” you asked when baekhyun walked to you with your daughter smiling widely beside him. “Yup. Invitation,events, place ,everything solved” baekhyun smiled. “We just need a dress ” your daughter said. “Cant we do it tomorrow?” you asked. “no” baekhyun answered and you all went to the dress shop. You went to look around a saw a dress that you liked and you were going to show it to your daughter but you saw your daughter already trying some dresses and baekhyun helping her with her dress. “that’s a good dress” you said,wanting to go home quickly. “No no no, try that dress, I think it would make you look more beautiful” baekhyun said as he point at one of the dress around the shop. “Argh” you then went to the waiting area at the shop because you know it will be long because baekhyun is a bit picky when it comes to shopping. After a good 30 minutes,they finally finished shopping and you beg them to go home because you really don’t want to deal with this anymore. “Eomma, appa has been a really big help” your daughter said. “Im sorry daughter,im just not that good with these kind of things, appa has quite a girly side” you explained. “WHAT GIRLY SIDE?” baekhyun pouted. You shrugged and walked away but baekhyun pulled your arm and tried to kiss you. 



 

Message ; ; 

Hi there readers ♥ i just wanted to thank y'all so much for reading my story ♥

and OF COURSE, i want to apologize, im really really sorry i haven't been updating. and i finally updated today and i,myself admit that its quite a crappy update. I was just really blank while writing this and i really had no idea what i was writing. Hopefully i got my mood soon so that i can update often again ;-;

and i might end the story because i've been so blank ; - ; but i really dont want to end it. Eottokhe? 

So bytheway, i just wanted to remind you guys that you can request and when you do request ,it helped me a LOOOT. ♥

So please tell me if i should continue or end this story soon (:

once again,im so sorry for the crappy update ♥