You,Baekhyun,and a daughter ♥ { Sequel }

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You woke up and saw baekhyun besides you, you were surprised at first because you can still see him. But you’re also thankful that you’re still alive,and you were given your life back. That’s what you thought. So you went back to sleep and after a few hours, you woke up again and saw Baekhyun sitting on the bed as he stares at you. You were feeling weird of baekhyun way of looking at you,so you sit on the bed,but baekhyun’s face didn’t change at all, he still has the same expression on his face. “Baby wake up” you heard baekhyun said. “I am awake?” you said to him while you wave in front of his face. But again, Baekhyun didn’t move at all and his expression doesn’t change. “Hello?” you waved again in front of him but he doesn’t move. Tears start falling down from his eyes and that made you confused. “Why are you crying?” you asked but baekhyun didn’t answer. So you move your hands and try to caress baekhyun’s hair but your hand went through his hair like you cant touch him. You move your hands to touch baekhyun’s face and the same thing happens. You now realized that you cant touch him. You thought you were dreaming at first but you turned around and saw yourself lying down on the bed, with eyes closed. “D-d-dead?” you said to yourself. “Am I dead?” you asked yourself again and suddenly someone with wings,like in movies appear besides you. “You’re not breathing in the world you used to know anymore.You’re dead,but you get a chance to see your family before you go for good. You can see them and follow them around,but you cant touch them. And you can speak,but they cant hear you” that person with wings said and then that person vanish. You were wishing that person would stay tho,because you wanted to ask how many time does she have before she leaves for good. You saw baekhyun crying and that broke your heart so much because you cant comfort him or touch him or hug him. Tears start flowing through your eyes again,this time you don’t have to hold the tears back,because nobody can see you anyway. Suddenly the door of your bedroom opens and you see your daughter. Your beautiful daughter holding a teddy bear on her hands. “Mommy, I had a really nice sleep and got a interesting dream last night” she said and she walked closer to your dead body,still not knowing that you’re dead. She went closer to you and sat besides you. She stares at her father and saw baekhyun crying “Why are you crying appa?” she asked and baekhyun just stay silent,trying to hold his pain. Your daughter shrug,not knowing whats going on. She continue telling the dream that she dreamt last night “ I dreamt that you were wearing a white beautiful gown,you picked a lot of flowers and you told me and daddy that you love us, and you would do anything to be with us again” she explained then stop for a while. “I don’t why you would say that tho mommy. I mean you’re still with us right?” she asked and she waited for your answer. She stares at you and saw your eyes are closed, she shakes your body “Mommy wake up” she said, she’s still thinking that you’re just asleep. “Let me continue my dream last night. So after you said those words,you twirl around with that white beautiful gown and you vanish” she explained. “But you were so beautiful in that gown mommy” she continue. Baekhyun picks your daughter up and hugs her tightly. Baekhyun told your daughter to go outside and take a shower. Your daughter followed baekhyun’s orders and as soon as your daughter left the room. Baekhyun stares at your dead body and asked “How do I explain to our daughter that you’re not here anymore?” he asked. You stare at him “You don’t. Because im still here” you said,even tho baekhyun is not going to hear you. Your daughter suddenly walks into your room again “Mommy is not here?” she asked. Baekhyun was startled,because he thought your daughter wouldn’t hear what he said. “OH THAT’S RIGHT!” your daughter suddenly said. “Mommy said she’s going to go somewhere beautiful and she is leaving me in appa’s arm for now. But we would meet again in that beautiful place if I and appa behave good” your daughter continues. She then sat besides baekhyun and whispered “But…” she said. You and your daughter finished the sentences together, at the same time, both you and your daughter’s lip moved in sync “But whatever happens, mommy loves you and appa so much”. And that was the last thing you heard from your daughter,the last thing that came from your mouth,and the last moment you saw your soulmate, Baekhyun.