You,Baekhyun,and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You walked to your daughter and caress her hair "you're so beautiful" you said as tears unknowingly starts falling down. Suddenly your husband walks in and saw your tears "why are you crying?" He stares at you,confused. You quickly wipe the tears and stand besides him "im just so happy that i have this beautiful family". Your husband still has a confused look on his face "me too" he said,pulling you into his arms "are you okay?" He asked and you nodded "ofcourse" you answered "why wouldn't i be okay?" You asked "because you cried so sudden,im just scared" he said while caressing your hair. "Do you have work tomorrow?" You asked. "Ofcourse i have. Seriously baby whats wrong? You know that i have work but you're asking it again" he said. "Its okay baekhyun" you said to your husband. "I'll stay home tomorrow" he said. "What ? Why?" You asked. "Because i want to be with you,spend the day with you" he answered and kissed your nose. "Okay then" you smiled. Baekhyun stares at you confused. You usually get mad when baekhyun is going to ditch work,but you're not mad now. Baekhyun picks you up and carries you to your room. "Yaaa!! What if i fall?" You screamed. " i wont let you fall" he said while putting you carefully on the bed. "Sleep, poor eyes" baekhyun said and kisses your eyes. "Uh-huh" you nodded and starts sleeping inside his arms. The next morning, you woke up and saw baekhyun missing. You thought he went to work and you started crying,because you know that he comes home late and you wont be able to spend the day with him before you die. Yes,die. Because yesterday you went to the hospital and the doctor found out that you have an ill that cant be cured and you only have this day before you die. You kept on crying and baekhyun suddenly walks in "why are you crying my love?" Baekhyun asked and quickly run to your side. "Im finee" you said. "You're not fine, you cry suddenly like this, its scary" baekhyun said. "Im fine" you smiled and walks out and saw food on the dining table. "You made breakfast?" You asked and baekhyun nodded. "Yes" he said as he hug you from behind.  "Wheres our daughter?" You asked. "School ofcourse. How could you forget about that?" He asked. "I just forgot" you said while laughing,trying to hide your mistake. "You're so weird" he said and you shrugged. You sat down and starts eating the breakfast. "This is really nice. I cant believe you made this" you said. "The truth is....i bought this. I didnt make it" he laughed. "Stupid namja" you laughed and smacked his head softly. "Aaaa" you said while you opened your mouth,asking him to feed you. He poked your lips with a spoon before feeding you carefully. You and him spent the day watching a movie about a girl dying from an ill and that hits you because it draws your situation right now. "I could neve imagine you dying babe. I want to grow old with you" baekhyun said and he nibbles your ear. You wanted to cry at that spot,that time but you didnt because you dont want baekhyun to know...yet. You heard someone coming in from the door and you ran to the door quickly,knowing its your daughter. "Welcome home" you said while hugging your daughter tightly. "Mommy! I got an A on today test" she said happily. "Good girl" you said while you caress her hair. "I got chosen as a dancer on the school performance. Mommy has to see me next week nae" she said and you smiled,a painful smile. "I cant promise" you said and your daughter quickly drops her smile "whyy?" She asked and baekhyun quickly covers your mouth. "Your mom is just bring silly. Ofcourse she will come and see you" baekhyun said and you bite his hand,making you and your daughter laugh while baekhyun rubbing his hand. "Hmph" he pouted. You all spent the day playing a good old game of monopoly. Your daughter skips her way to her bedroom and you follow her "baby,you're a good girl,keep on being nice yea" you said as you prepared her bed. "Ofcourse mommy. I want to be a daughter that makes you proud of having me" she said happily. "Im already proud of you baby" you said and your daughter hops in her bed. "Goodnight mommy,i love you no matter what" she said as she hugs your arms really tightly. "I love you" you said to her and kiss her forehead. You then walks out of her bedroom and walk to your room....where you saw baekhyun waiting for you. "Baby" he said as he pat the bed,indicating the empty space where he wants you to sit. You sit there and kiss his cheeks. "I love you" you said and he stares at you "well thats random but i love you too ofcourse" he said as he pulls you into his arms. "Sleep sleep" he said as he lay down.  You lay beside him and caress his hair. "Goodnight baby" baekhyun said and flicks your forehead. You smiled at him. When you knew he has fallen asleep,you pray to God to please take good care of your family and after that....you breathe your last air, seeing baekhyun for the last time.