You,Chanyeol,and a son ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You woke up and hear someone playing the guitar. You get off your bed and went to the living room,where you see your husband playing the guitar. You walked to him and sat near him. “You’re getting better” you said to him. “Better? Im the best” your husband said. You laughed at him and he pouted. “Oh don’t pout chanyeol” you said while poking his lips. “Why cant i?” he asked. “Because you’re really cute when you pout” you explained and chanyeol smiled a little. He went closer to you and pouted in front of you. “YAH I told you to stop” you said. “If you want me to stop,then kiss this pouting lips” chanyeol said and you shake your head. “Why not?” he asked. “Because I don’t want to” you answered. “Then im just gonna pout” he said. “Be that way then” you said. “Im not gonna cook anything for you” you said and then you stick your tongue out. “Fine,whatever” he said and he went to your son’s room while you went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. While you were busy cooking,you heard the car’s engine from outside. You ran outside,leaving your food in the kitchen. “WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?” you shouted. “We’re gonna eat outside,because you don’t want to cook for me” chanyeol answered then he start driving the car. “Bye mommy” you heard your son from inside the car. “WHY ARE YOU TAKING OUR SON TOO?” you shouted. “Mehrong” chanyeol said and he stick his tongue out,then after a few minutes,they’re gone to get some food….without you. You stomp your feet on the ground,but then you remembered that you were cooking something in the kitchen,so you ran to the kitchen and check on your food. They were overcooked,but you were hungry so in the end,you ate it anyway. You grab a dvd and watch it in the living room,while waiting for your husband and son to come home.Your phone suddenly rang and you saw a message from chanyeol. You opened it and it turns out chanyeol was sending you pictures of the food and places they went today. You were gonna throw your phone away but you control yourself and you ended up calling chanyeol. “HELLO” you shouted on the phone. “we’re watching a movie in the cinema,I’ll call you later” chanyeol said on the phone and he turned his phone off. “This little arggghh…” you groaned. You got mad and you lock the door “that will teach them a lesson” you said and went to sleep. After a few hours of sleep,you woke up and check outside. You thought chanyeol and your son would be waiting outside but the fact is…..they aren’t there. You sat on sofa in the living room “Where are they?” you said while pouting. You check your phone and there was no message or missed calls. “hmmm” you said and you suddenly hear a knock on the door. You walked to the door, and saw chanyeol and your son waiting outside. “What?” you asked. “Open the door please?” chanyeol said. “NO” you said. “Why?” he asked. “because you left me alone the whole day” you answered. “Open please mommy,its cold” your son said and that was enough to made you open the door. Your son and husband went inside while you stay in front of the door, being mad. Chanyeol walked to you and poked your chin “don’t be so grumpy” he said and pulled your hand to the living room,where your son is sitting there with a guitar on his hand. Your son started playing the guitar,and singing a beautiful song to you. “We spent the whole day for you. I teach him to play the guitar for you, I hope this is enough for you to stop being so grumpy” he said while kissing your forehead. “Not enough” you said. “Not enough?” chanyeol said while laughing. “Fine,then we’ll continue it at bed tonight” he winked.