You, Chanyeol and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

“Uh? Mom?” you heard your daughter calling out from her bedroom. “Yes baby?” you answered. “can you come here?” she asked. “Im a bit busy right now,I’ll send daddy to go there” you explained and sent chanyeol to go to your daughter’s room. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” you heard your husband screamed and you quickly ran to your daughter’s bedroom. “What? What?” you panic. “B-blood” chanyeol said as he pointed at your daughter’s skirt. “Im bleeding eomma” your daughter said as a worried expression is painted on her face. “”She’s bleeding wifey” chanyeol said as he panics too. You sighed. “Chanyeol,seriously?” you glare at him. “What?” he asked and stares at your daughter. “We should call the ambulance now” he ran to get the phone and you quickly pulled him. “Chanyeol seriously?” you asked. “What? You expect the blood to stop by itself?” chanyeol asked and you nodded. “She’s having her first period ,she’s not gonna die” you explained and chanyeol blushed of embarrassment. “Oh…I knew that” he tried to defend himself. “Ha ha, yes sure you knew that” you rolled your eyes and you walked to your daughter. “Its going to be alright baby” you comforted her and pulled her to the bathroom to change her clothes. “Chanyeol go buy some tampons at the supermarket” you ordered. “What? No!” he shook his head. “Why not?” you asked. “you go buy them” he ordered. You sigh and throws the towel at him. “Go help her clean up then” you said and chanyeol went closer to your daughter. “No, theres too much blood” he complained. “Then what can you do to help?” you asked. “Well..i was the first to noticed that she’s having her first period” he mumbled. “You screamed and thought that she was gonna die” you corrected him. “Shut up , I did not” he frowns. “you did” you poked his nose but he slaps your hands away, embarrassed. “Go get some from our room baby” you said to chanyeol and he nodded. You walked to your daughter again “Don’t worry, daddy will get something to help you control the bleeding” you smiled and after a few minutes ,chanyeol came back with something on his hand. “I brought it” he said as he smiled. “Chanyeol” you said as you stare at the thing he brought with him. “What?” he asked. “This is not tampons” you sigh. “Yes it is” he complained. “It’s a freaking diaper” you growled. “Isnt that the same as tampons?” he asked innocently. “No,they’re not the same” you shook your head. “Well just tell our daughter to use this diaper,its extra big, extra safe” he smiled. “You little” you were getting angry and you put the diaper on chanyeol’s head. “Why did I marry such a dumb man?” you asked yourself in a low tone but chanyeol heard it. “Hey that’s not my fault, Im not a girl, I don’t know all these stuff” he frowns. “Uh? Someone help me?” your daughter interrupts and you quickly helped her clean up. “Why do you guys bleed every month?” chanyeol asked. “I don’t know, its nature” you shrugged. “If boys doesn’t bleed every month, then why do boys need to wear diaper too?” chanyeol asked and you stare at him. “Boys only wear them when they’re a baby” you explained and chanyeol nodded. “Does that mean I used to wear tampons too?” he asked. “oh my goodness chanyeol,you used to wear diaper not tampons” you explained. “oh sorry, gosh” he pouted realizing he’s wrong….again. You got up and ran to your room to get some tampons for your daughter and when you came back,you found chanyeol filling up the diaper he got before with water. “PARK CHANYEOL WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?” you asked. “Im just testing how much water can this diaper hold” he explained. “You little…” you sighs. “Darling go wait in your bedroom,I’ll come soon , I just need to teach someone to be a little smarter” you stares at chanyeol and your daughter did as you ordered. “Hey that was mean, im not that dumb” chanyeol pouted. “Oh really? You’re the dumbest person I’ve ever met” you explained and he grabs both of your hands. “Be careful with your words, Im not that stupid. I can make you scream my name tonight, at least I know how to make a baby” he grins playfully. 

 


 안녕하세요

Hi peple,im back. I hope you're happy to see me. -laughs-. 

So guys, i haven't been updating for like ages. D;

and i just wanted to say sorry for my readers D:

and i just wanted to thank all you guys who commented,posting stuff,etc.

Guys i just dont know what to say but thankyou my lovelies ! ;A;

You guys are such a reason to smile ♥ So i want you guys to know that you made someone smile ♥ and because you made me smile,you're awesome ♥ 

and i used to always reply your comments,but i havent been reply-ing your comments Q____Q im sorry guys . 

 

and this chaper is requested by someone, and i wanted to thank em' for giving me the idea for the story.

Thankyou lovely! 

My mind has been so blocked, i couldn't really come up with a story plot so when you request IT TOTALLY HELPED ME. 

So thankyou ;A;

 

Okay then,well hopefully ill be able to update tomorrow. Enjoy lovelies! C:

oh and i wanted to apologize if this chapter is bit.....idk. xD