You, Chen, and a daughter ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

"Eomma, i dont think i can do it" your daughter said while taking a step back. "What do you mean you cant do it?" you asked your daughter. "Im scared" your daughter said nervously. You and your daughter were waiting backstage for your daughter's turn to sing. She entered a singing competition at the mall and it was only a few minutes left before its your daughter's turn but your husband is still not here yet. You cupped your daughter's cheek and kiss her nose "Im sure you'll be great there baby" you said,encouraging her but she look so pale. "Alright, im not gonna force you. If you want to quit now,then lets go" you offer a hand to your daughter. Your daughter almost took your hand but your husband finally arrived and stares at both of you. "Are you guys leaving? But why? our daughter is going to be called soon" your husband said. "Where were you chen?" you asked your husband. "Sorry, i had to buy something" he scratch his head and walked to your daughter. "Hwaiting daughter" said chen while kissing your daughter's forehead. "appa...i dont think i can do it" your daughter explained. "Why?" chen asked. "Because im--" your daughter was going to explain why but then one of the other contestant walked to your daughter "Good luck trying not to embarrass yourself" the other contestant mock your daughter. You were about to get mad at that other contestant but chen stopped you. Your daughter was about to cry so chen walked to that other contestant and smiled. "Could you please my daughter alone?" he said nicely. "Y-y-you! you're kim jongdae from E-Exo" that other contestant said nervously. Chen nodded and that other contestant ran away as fast as she could. "Who's that mean kid? Does she know you?" you asked your daughter. your daughter nodded. "She's Trisha. She's a girl in my class at school. She's really good at singing and she won a lot of contest" your daughter explained. Chen walked to your daughter. "LETS LEAVE NOW!" your daughter suddenly burst out. You and chen both was startled. "I dont want to be in the same place as her, i dont like her, i dont like seeing her face, i just dislike her!" your daughter explained. Chen smiled and walked to your daughter. "Remember the song we used to listen baby?" chen asked your daughter. "What song?" your daughter asked. "Take that rage,put it on a page.Take the page to the stage.Blow the roof off the place" Chen started singing and you can see a smile on your daughter's face. "Just because she won a lot of contest, it doesn't make you a loser" chen caress your daughter's hair. You heard your daughter's name being called. "Baby,you're being called now. Do you wanna go or stay?" you asked your daughter. Your daughter grab the mic and went to the stage. You stares at chen. "Even tho you're a troll. You're pretty wise" you laughed. "Ofcourse i am. Im a good father" he said proudly and you laughed. You went outside to watch your daughter's performance from where the crowd stands. You saw your daughter singing confidently and you almost cried. You watched your daughter alone because chen is gone to get some drinks. "Tsk, is that girl your daughter?" A random woman asked you and you nodded. "Yes" you said proudly. "Dont even dream of winning miss. My daughter won a lot of contest,so dont get your hopes up" that woman said to you. You widen your eyes and you saw that woman's daughter standing beside that woman. Surprisingly it was Trisha. Both mom and daughter are rude, you thought. Chen walked to you and Trisha's mom was shocked. "Y-Y-You. You're exo's kim jongdae" said Trisha's mom. "Ah Im a big fan of you, you should have saw my daughter singing, she was great" Trisha's mom said to your husband. Chen smiled at her. "I didnt see her singing. But i did saw her mocking my daughter" chen said. "Daughter? Ah which one is your daughter? I bet she's great. Your daughter should be friends with my daughter. Because they both love singing" Trisha's mom explained. You laughed and pointed at your daughter,who is singing on stage. "What are you doing?" Trisha's mom asked when you pointed at your daughter. "Im just pointing his daughter" you said while pointing at chen. "T-thats your daughter?" Trisha's mom said nervously while pointing at your daughter. "Yes" you and chen said at the same time. "o-oh" Trisha's mom said nervously and she ran away with Trisha. Chen shook his head. "Tsktsk" he said. "Whatever happens, as long as i got you and our daughter at my side, im the winner" Chen said while pulling you closer. "Cheesy" you laughed while poking his cheeks. 

 



"Take that rage,put it on a page.

Take the page to the stage.

Blow the roof off the place" 

A magnificent lyric from The Script's ' If you could see me now '

I love this song ˚ᆺ˚ 

You should listen to it (●´ω`●)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SGlkwKA-t_4