You, Luhan, and a son ♥

You , Exo , and your kids ♥

You went to the mall with your family. Your son and your husband both likes to play football while you're the complete opposite. You dislike playing football, you dislike watching football,you just dont like football but for the sake of your son, you pretended to like football anyway. "Eomma eomma,lets go here" your son pulled your hand to a sport shop. Your son stares at all the football shoes while you sigh because of the price. "This is is good" said your husband while giving a pair of football shoes to your son. "Luhan appa has such a good taste" your son praised your husband. "Tch,whatever" you talked to yourself. Your husband saw that you were being grumpy again because of football so he hugged you. "Wifeey~~ can we buy this?" Luhan pleaded with his aegyo. "You want one too?!?" you asked Luhan while your eyes widen at the price. "Please please please mommy" your son followed Luhan aegyo. These two adorable guys are doing aegyo in front of you but your heart crushes when you see the price. "Just buy one juseyo" you told both of them. "But we wanna be twinnies" said your husband and son at the same time. They laughed and high5. "You guys think alike when it comes to football" you shook your head and they laughed. "Finee. Yes i'll buy two pair of shoes" you smiled and they jumped happily. "Aish you guys. Luhan why are you acting like a kid jumping around in store like that" you smacked Luhan's head. "Ouch" he said while rubbing his head. "I have a baby face" he smiled innocently. You grab your son shoes and went to the cashier. "Wait wifey what about me?" asked Luhan while holding his shoes. "Im allowing you guys to buy two shoes,but i think i'll just pay for our son" you nodded and paid for your son's shoes. "Wifeeey~~" Luhan puts his shoes at the cashier and hugs your arms. "Pay for me too pleasee pleasee pretty pleasee?" he does his aegyo again. "Fine" you glare at him and paid for both shoes. Luhan and your son both jumped happily out of the store while you are in sorrow because your wallet is getting thinner. "Mommy is the best" said your son and he kissed your cheeks. You smiled widely. "Thankyou baby" you giggled. Luhan then moved closer to you and he was about to kiss your cheeks too but you stop him. "Dont kiss me" you said while pouting. "Why not?" Luhan said while pouting cuter than you. "Because you made my wallet thin" you explained. He clings onto you "But i want to kiss you too" he mumbled. You shook your head. "no no no no no" . He pouted and went to your son and whispered something to your son. "What are you guys talking about behind my back?!?" you asked to both of them. They shook their heads. "n-nothing" said Luhan. "I bet you guys are talking about football again" you pouted. "Mommy, me and daddy have something in common besides football" your son said. "What is it?" you asked. "We both love the same woman, that is you" said your son and he giggled. Luhan use this chance to quickly kiss your cheeks. You blushed. "Y-yaaa!" You shouted. "I bought you guys those pair of shoes. You guys have to behave well" you ordered. "Yes mommy" your son answered. Luhan went closer to you and whispered. "I'll make a goal later at night in our bed" he winked.