Beastly Beast

Dream Time

Sungjae ended up in a high school playground where not the Melodies, but the Beauties were gathering.

They were all shrieking and shouting and chanting out the official names of all the Beast members, who were all only wearing speedos, and standing on chairs, flexing their biceps as they lifted different weights.

"Hello Beauties, we are Beast!" said a very muscular Doojoon, "And thank you for coming to watch us flex!"

The Beauties continued to cheer and squeal as they jumped up and down supporting their favourite group.

 

I wonder how I got here, Sungjae thought. I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

"Uhhhhh, Sungjae?" said Yoseob, "Aren't you supposed to be our MC?"

"What MC?" asked Sungjae, frustrated, "We never promised to make a show before,"

"Maybe you weren't listening," chuckled Dongwoon, "The Beauties already know that you are our MC. Now get the microphone and host the show, we can't do it ourselves!"

"But I don't know what I have to say,"

Instantly Hyunseung grew annoyed and shoved a script into his face.

 

Sungjae reluctantly took the paper and began reading out as he took the microphone from Doojoon's hand.

"Ummmmm........welcome to the Beastly Beast fanmeeting," Sungjae read out aloud, "Thank you Beauties for coming to this show, this will be an opportunity of a lifetime for you all, because for this fanmeeting, you will all get free hugs from the Beast members. Who wants to touch their abs?"

"MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" screamed the Beauties in unison.

"The time starts.........in 10 seconds..........10......9......8....7....6....5......4....3.....2....1......NOW!"

After Sungjae and the Beauties ended the countdown, the ribbon in the playground seperating the Beauties from the Beast members was cut and all the Beauties instantly dove to the directions of the Beast members, who let them touch their abs.

Sungjae was almost crushed in the stampede by the crazy fangirls, but luckily he slipped away before he could get stomped to death.

 

Well that was random, Sungjae thought to himself.