Korea's Next Top Model: Celebrity Edition

Dream Time

"Hello and welcome to Korea's Next Top Model, Celebrity Edition," the host, Jang Yoonju greeted Sungjae.

Sungjae looked up awakened by her voice and the sounds of a moving train, and then noticed that he was on the subway train of the Seoul metro.

"These are your competitors," said Jang Yoonju, gesturing towards another direction.

Lining up ready to compete were Girls Generation members Seohyun, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Hello Venus' Nara and Yooyoung, and Nine Muses' Kyungri, as well as 100%'s Sanghoon, the Jo twins from Boyfriend, Myname's Insoo, Bangtan Boys' Jimin, and BAP's Zelo.

"For your first photoshoot," said Jang Yoonju, "You guys will be all posing in this subway train, showing your iness and charm,"

 

The models all waited on the seats for their turn.

After Kyungri was done, the creative director was waiting for the next model. Zelo stepped forward but cowered back.

"Sungjae," nudged Zelo, "You go first,"

"But why?" said Sungjae.

"Because I'm scared and nervous," said Zelo.

"Well, why don't you go up there and find out?"

"Boys, stop fighting!" said Jang Yoonju, putting an end to it, "Sungjae, you can go first,"

 

Sungjae stared at the camera lens and began staring into it.

"Yes, yes, hold it.......that's good,"

 

Soon it was time for the first elimination.

"14 beautiful models stand before me, but I only have 13 photos in my hands. These photographs represent the celebrities that will still be in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model. The first name I am going to call.......is Sooyoung,"

Sooyoung cupped her face as she went forward to receive her photo.

"Congratulations Sooyoung, you're still in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model,"

"Thank you," said Sooyoung.

 

Sungjae waited in anticipation until he was finally called 10th.

"Thank you! Thank you!" he gasped as he collected his photograph.

 

"Will Yooyoung and Insoo please step forward?" said the host.

As the two stepped forward, the host spoke again. "So who goes home? The man who has all the potential in the world but doesn't know how to use it properly, or the lady who looks as if she is about to give up?"

Insoo was safe, whilst Yooyoung took her elimination gracefully, at least until she left the set, where she threw a temper tantrum on the floor.

 

For the second photoshoot, they were once again posing in the train.

Sungjae walked on the set where he flexed his biceps and shook his hair back and forth.

"YES! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, DAMN YOU SO FINE!" said the host, "THAT'S A MODEL!!!"

 

As for the next elimination, Sungjae closed his eyes, waiting for the outcome.

"The first name I am going to call is......"

Sungjae took a deep breath.

"Sungjae,"

Sungjae gasped in amazement as he stepped to collect his photo.

"Congratulations, you improved so much and you're still in the running towards becoming Korea's Next Top Model,"

 

After the second cut was made were Insoo went home, the host spoke again.

"I'd hate to break it to you, but due to technical problems, we won't film the next episode until next year,"

Sungjae groaned in frustration as he left the set with the other models, who were gripping, grumbling and complaining.