K-Pop Pride

Dream Time

Sungjae was about to find a way to leave the school when he noticed the doors slam shut in front of him.

A force that felt like a gust of wind carried him up and locked him in the gym with several other students.

"You're not going yet," sneered a voice.

"Who's there?" said Sungjae.

"It's me, Donghae, the principal."

Sungjae looked up, just in time to see a spotlight flash on the principal, Lee Donghae.

 

"Uhhhhhh........hello.....teacher?"

"Hello, my student," said Donghae.

"But I don't even go to school here?"

"I know,"

"Ok, so why do you want me here?"

Donghae was left speechless, but then he said, "We're having a singing competition, anyone who sings the best will be set free, you go and join that group over there,"

 

Sungjae joined a group of boys, who turned out to be the Infinite members Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, L and Sungjong.

"Ok," announced Donghae as he raised the microphone. "The first group is Sungjae's group, who will be singing 'Man In Love'!"

Sungjae stammered, "But I don't know the lyrics,"

"It's okay," said Dongwoo, "We will help you,"

 

Just then, the eight all stood up as the music started.

Sungjong started off the song, until Sunggyu gestured him to sing his part, which was the chorus.

"Namjaga saranghalddae, ggok hangsang, gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo shipeunge cham mana, sarange bbajildden," Sungjae sang out loudly.

 

Soon they were done, and Donghae announced, "Right, you eight can leave now,"

"But I thought this was a competition," said Sungjae.

"Never mind," said Donghae, "I had a change of plan,"

Sungjae was still wide-eyed and frustrated as he left the building with Infinite.