Apink Concert

Dream Time

Sungjae was once again with the BtoB members, but attending the Apink concert.


After a period of waiting, a blackout eventually formed, and gave away in a clearing, revealing the Apink members altogether, preparing for their song "No No No".

Surprisingly, Sungjae was the only overly enuthsiastic one. Standing up, he gestured towards the Pink Pandas, cheering, "PARK CHORONG! YOON BOMI! JUNG EUNJI! SON NAEUN! HONG YOOKYUNG! KIM NAMJOO! OH HAYOUNG! A-PINK!"

"Shhhhhhh!" hissed several fans, "We can't hear!"

"What the?" Sungjae thought, "What happened to the spirit that the fans usually had?"

However, the BtoB members were motioning him to be quiet as well.

Sungjae sat down, and stopped cheering once he realised there was an awkward silence between him and the rest of the audience.

 

Once they were done, everyone clapped silently, like the classic applause you hear after orchestral or opera performances are done.

Sungjae stared at the others as they silently clapped, not a single word of screaming coming out from their mouths.

 

"What's the point of having a concert when you're not even going to fanchant?" said Sungjae.

 

However, for the remainder of the concert, the Pink Pandas started screaming and chanting again!

The screaming and cheering and chanting continued, but Sungjae was still left confused.

What the heck? Sungjae thought as he awkwardly joined in the cheering.