Hang Gliding

Dream Time

"I'm flying like a bird!!" giggled Sungjae as he flew in the sky holing a parachute with both hands, sailing across the globe. He could literally see the continents down beneath him.

He was admiring the world and complimenting how beautiful is was when he noticed another hang gliding figure sailing past him, which turned out to be Ilhoon.

"Haha, loser!" sneered Ilhoon mischeviously.

"Oh no you don't!" said Sungjae, "I'll get you anytime!"

 

Somehow Sungjae felt himself falling down. He looked up and to his horror, there was a huge hole in the parachute. He was just in the East Sea, in between Korea and Japan.

"Please land in Korea, please land in Korea....." Sungjae begged to himself.

 

Sungjae descended, landing in a city.

"I'M HOME AGAIN!" cheered Sungjae, "I'M HOME, I'M HOME, I'M HOME, I'M........"

Sungjae's jaw dropped when he noticed hiragana, katakana and kanji everywhere, and not a single word of hangul in sight.

"What?!" he gasped in frustration, "I'm in Japan?"

 

He was still descending, and then he remembered that this was the city of Tokyo; he sailed over bus stops and past skyscrapers until he landed near an apartment building.

There he noticed T-ara members in the playground making yakiniku.

He was not sure if it was really them or some harajuku-obsessed K-pop fan girls who wanted to be them but they were really not. To play it on the safe side, he spoke in Japanese, "Where am I?"

The T-ara members turned to Sungjae.

"Just speak Korean! We know who you are!"

Sungjae shook his head, "But what are you doing here? And how do I get back to Korea?"

"Just go straight on," they replied.

"And that's it?" said Sungjae, who could only see another block in front of him.

 

Sungjae cringed at them and walked on, however the surroundings dissolved, taking him back to the city of Seoul.

Sungjae whipped his head back and forth and back and forth.